Pink's Big Trading Thread ; Bone Necklace, LL Gidgets, A Samyoed + Other stuff !

Started by Pinkshadow, February 21, 2010, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

I could trade you this foal:
#097 - Female - Tame
For one of your males ^^

(Yes I know I'm offering on my own adoptable xD But I can't keep both of my foals anyway so why not trade so I still get 2 babies =3)

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 15, 2010, 05:39:20 AM
I could trade you this foal:
#097 - Female - Tame
For one of your males ^^

(Yes I know I'm offering on my own adoptable xD But I can't keep both of my foals anyway so why not trade so I still get 2 babies =3)

Will do , for the first male , as im keeping the 2nd i think :O

YourLoveOnly

That's fine ^^ Let me know when you've decided for sure, I'm fine with either of the males.
And of course give me a name for your new girl :)

I'll name my boy Merikh.

Edit: TheLeet also has some foals for trade, just in case you missed that ^^
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1419.0

TheKat

I really like your poodles, samoyeds, and your stable foals.  I has stuffs...

Faes

And it would take A LOT to get me to trade Pear but... well, I thought I'd post her anyway. ^^

Air Fish

And then Rayle and Waylen are my lovies ^^  They'll be difficult to let go of... but maybe.
<-- Rayle
<-- Waylen

And I also have a male, female, and special gene bauble.

Let me know if any of that stuff interests you ^^

Pinkshadow

TheKat - i .. i ... i LOOOVE the 2 first faes <3 also the 3rd one but the two first is just BIIIG LOVE <3 What are you looking for the most? :)

TheKat

Well, I'm am in absolute love with your first foal; he's my main objective ;)  I really like your poodle pair and your first samoyed too though.  They're quite lovely. ^^

Pinkshadow

afraid i traded the first foal to YLO , but i'd love to trade u the poodles as they deserve more love then i can give them :o

YourLoveOnly

Did you decide on your LL gidgets yet? I also have 2 new colors. Willing to do 1 for 1 trades.

And I still really want that chihuahua girl.. But I don't think I have anything left to bribe you with..
I could offer Jaeman Prophecy customs/breedings.
Or this boy:

Or this girl:

Or this boy:

TheKat

Hmm... I'm assuming you plan on keeping the other foal then?  Sad :(  But no matter...

If not, I'd love to try to trade for the other foal.  I'm trying to get more involved in the stable :)  BUT I do absolutely LOVE your poodles and would be willing to trade for 'em probably.

Your pets are gorgeous ;) I'm quite jealous of your samoyeds haha. <3

Pinkshadow

Well i also have these two and

But as cert say on the white , its sterile . (Means Can't breed or compete)
- Annd it will take a bit to get me to go off with eighter of them ;) but i LOOVE faes <3

or one of these ;

TheKat

Well, I'm willing to trade both of those first two faes for some mix of your pets.  It's just a matter of figuring out which ones haha.  I do like that male foal of yours that you just posted.  The girl is gorgeous but I'd rather not since she's sterile.  Sorry <3  The adults are lovely but I'd rather stick to foals.  And as I said before, I do really love your poodles.  So yeah... I'm terrible at making decisions so I'm sorry if this paragraph wasn't much help haha...

Pinkshadow

Hmm .. Wellas the go for the same USD price , 1 for 1 is fair i guess, so the question is if u rather want a "breeding" kennel pair or a foal and dog ? ;)

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

The boy pomeranian wasn't there :-\
I edited him in right before I made that post.
I did have him offered for that foal I already got, maybe that's why you recognize him?

Pinkshadow

oowh i  looked at your first post thats why :P

ill totally trade chichi for that pom boy :D
and what did i need to deside on with LL gidgets ? sorry is rather forgetful at :O

YourLoveOnly

If you want to arrange trades for the three LL gidgets I don't have yet and if so, in return for which ones. All of mine are here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0
Including new ones :D

And yay, deal, I'll go put Reed up for bid then :)

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

You were already on the list for Lookky and Verona  ;)
And Nona's offspring are all reserved I'm afraid.
I did put you on the list for Cr@sh and you can pick two more (can also be wobbles if you prefer).

Reed is up for bid now and I've placed a bid on Riah.

TheKat

Could I maybe entice you to trade the poodle pair and the foal for the faes and a small bed?  I'm awful at making decisions haha.  I'm trying to find some way I don't have to make a decision... XD

Pinkshadow

TheKat

Yay for avoiding decision making :D   I really love those poodles so I'm SO excited ^^  I'll go put the faes and the bed up for bid ^^

Pinkshadow

Updated ;)

*NOTE* People their lacks an gidget of mine go see if its born :D

YourLoveOnly

I'm still not on the list for all of them and you haven't responded which ones you would like in return ;)

It has also been 14 days since your Jaeman foals were born so please decide about the remaining foal today.  :)

Pinkshadow

Please don't tell me what to do, as im having a hard time IRL!

Ryuukokoro

Ohhhh, your blue merle Samoyed girl is LUFF! I'd love to bring her to my Samoyed kennel! Would you like to trade her for Naga? I know you were interested in him before I was able to pay off my vet bill. ^^

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=226

Tribe

Oh i would adore either one or both your sammies pink. Im going to open a kennel called Sugar & Spice and the sammies are going to be the "sugar" of the kennel. I need females ^^ Ill offer you any of the following dogs & 2 custom rodentias.

Any poms
Yorkies (male)
Poodle
Huskies
(may have to edit this a bit when my trade with willow comes through).

I may trade others for the merle girl i adore her!

Hunni

Pinkshadow

Ryuu , i'll deff consider that , as he is luff <3

Hunni , none of those really catch my eyes but thanks :)

YourLoveOnly

Quote from: Pinkshadow on March 26, 2010, 09:00:20 AM
Please don't tell me what to do, as im having a hard time IRL!

Everyone has to submit certing info within 2 weeks of the foals date of birth and today is actually already the 15th day.. It wasn't meant to say hey pink, hurry up, I'm tired of waiting and I want your info now, I'm sorry if it came across that way. I dunno what it came across as, but maybe you forgot about the rule and thought I was just trying to rush you? It's a rule that is in place for everyone and I dunno if you were aware that this is really the last day you have to submit info.

If you don't decide I'm gonna have to rephrase the rules in someway because I thought 14 days was enough for everyone to decide and arrange possible trades, but if foals are still left after those 14 days I will have to decide what happens to them and I would really hate to do that. It's your foal and you've paid for it so you should have the right to decide what happens to it and I wanted to give you a chance to do that before the deadline passes.

It really wasn't meant to offend you, I didn't know if you remembered the 14 days rule and wanted to give you the chance to decide yourself before the time is up and you couldn't.

--
I'm not trying to force you to decide about the Gidgets either, in case you were also talking about those? But you said to check if they were born yet and I noticed I wasn't on the list and you might have missed my previous post about them. I have had babies born of several Gidgets yesterday so I have almost all immediately available, I just didn't know which ones you want and I was trying to figure out which ones to put up for bid :)

Willow

For any of your dogs (preference the second Pom or blue Sammie):

Mutt customs/Litter blankets.

One of my Rodentia weanlings;

or

And one of my foals;

- male
or
- female

~Willow

Pinkshadow

Willow i'd like to trade the second pom for the pony and one of your jaeman foals for the last one of mine if thats interests you? ;)

Willow

That sounds like a great deal :D
I'll go sort out the trade for the stable pony, and I'll confirm that a Jaemon foal goes to you, which would you like? ^^
Ta!
~Willow

Pinkshadow

Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Did You get my pm dear? All is on hold Until I hear from you.

:)

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow