Main Menu

Hunnis Things That Need Homes | Secundi Pets

Started by Tribe, March 31, 2010, 12:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Hunnis Adoptable Trades

---

Kennel

Ive finally decided pitties are my one true love closely followed by some other breeds. But i have older dogs that i have no intentions of really breeding and since thats about all i do then i dont have a need to keep them as they just havent clicked at pets.

Summer Rain
Poodle
First Gen
No Puppies

Name Me
Jack Russel
First Gen
No Puppies

Jessie
Golden Retriver
First Gen
No Puppies

Tall Man
Golden Retriver
First Gen
No Puppies

Tell It Straight
Husky
Second Gen
No Puppies

Golden tag it-$5 USD

Beds
Large-$5 usd
Medium-$4 usd
Small-$3 USD

What Im Looking For
USD*
Pitties
GS
Border Collies
Chihuahuas
Afghan Hounds
Sammies
Bloodhounds
Boxers
Corgis
NSDTR
Iggys
*i may take other breeds if they are to die for dogs, or other adoptables*
Tag Its
Large beds

---

Painted Unicorns

Llana
Female
Theli

What Im Looking For
USD*
Other PUs
Kennel Dogs/tags
PU roses

---

Air Fish

Anything thats not a betta (aside from the black blue & cyan boy) is up for offer.

What im looking for
Other Air Fish
SG
Other Adoptables

---

Gidgets

-none at this time-

---

Wobbles

All my wobbles are limited to 3 babies per.

Rave Offspring
1.Toffeca
2.Goddess
3.Indigo

Sweet Laces Offspring
1.Toffeca
2.Goddess
3.Indigo

Sanjurian Nights Offspring
1.Toffeca
2.Goddess
3.Indigo

Blue & Rainbow Offspring
1.Toffeca
2.Goddess
3.Indigo

Pink & Flowers Offspring
1.Toffeca
2.Goddess
3.Indigo

Blue & Flowers Offspring
1.Toffeca
2.Goddess
3.Indigo

You can choose 3 offspring for $5 USD.

I willl look at anything as offers on these guys.

---

The Stable

Any Light Horses other then my white girl.

Markus - Pony

Looking for
USD*
Other Stable Breeds

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Tribe

XD sorry taru just traded him >.> thanks for the offer though its very generous.

Tribe

But if you interested in trading kennel esque things i need a breed of my sammies and im thinking of trading some of my pitties

Taruia

For any two of these 4 I'd be willing to do a breeding.

vincent aerith 1
vincent aerith 4
I Start Fyres
Blue Waters

Tribe

*taps keyboard*

how about
Edit:Vincet x areith 4
&
I Start Fyres ^^

Quick question though. If i use this breed as a private breed does it actually count against the dogs like can i use them again in the free breeds for this or next month will it hurt the female?

Taruia

Hmmm...honestly it's up to you, the dice might make you have one puppy less, but for the first time that would be all that happens. Also I like that trade XD Send me the breed in a PM XD

ETA: Yeah, if you continue to breed her twice a month she could end up sterile.

YourLoveOnly

You should never overbreed a dog, so breeding a female twice a month never seems like a good idea to me. I'm pretty sure it is frowned upon by most registered kennel users, even if it doesn't result in health problems or less pups. I think all registered kennels require a longer rest in between breedings for dogs that you buy from them, so I don't think overbreeding will be helpful if you want to possibly rehome some of the pups.

Tribe

Ya i know but with "magic breedings" it dosnt count against the dog, i didnt know if private breeds were the same >.> if it does though then ill use my pitties in this private breed ^^ ill use sammies in the free breed.

YourLoveOnly

Even if it doesn't count against them, I would still frown upon it and I don't think I'm the only one. But that's just my opinion of course. I personally would not rehome any of my dogs to someone who breeds a female that often.

Taruia

Magic breedings are just that...magic...the dogs don't really "breed" two puppies are magically found that look like the parents...

Goddesss

Tribe

One of each id suppose? then yes love no doubt id love a golden kennel tag it ^^

Goddesss

Tribe

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Tribe

Erm..possibly let me see more offers. If you could offer another bed with it, itd be a deal though ^^

SweetCaroline

Quote from: Hunni on March 31, 2010, 05:05:10 PM
Erm..possibly let me see more offers. If you could offer another bed with it, itd be a deal though ^^

How about the Large bed + 500k sg?
~SC~

Tribe

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Goddesss

SweetCaroline

Would you take the same deal on the Jack Russel as you did Fifi? And again on the Tell It Straight? That would be 2 large beds & 1mil sg.
~SC~

Tribe

The jacks in limbo at this point, so possibly on her but for tell it straight i will do it ^^

Tribe

To help garney i will sell any Kennel Dog/Stable Horse/PU for $5 usd (all money going to garney customs to help her out!)

SweetCaroline

Bed is up for you. If you put tell it straight up then will just bid the 500k on him that way. If that's ok with you.
~SC~

SweetCaroline

Thanks Sweety. The offer still stands for the Jack Russel. Just let me know when you decide.
~SC~

TheKat

How about a large and medium bed for the jack russell girl?  She's just to die for and I'd adore for Ellie to have a friend :)

springacres

Hunni, I'll offer you my remaining male pup for Vincent x Aerith 1 if you're still interested.  :)

Tribe

Sweetcaroline-if you still want the jack shes yours, if not ill take the other bed trade for her.

Spring-hes lovely but im really i need of a female love ^^ Thanks for the offer though!

SweetCaroline

Hunni, The bed is up for bid. Please put the Jack Russel up & I will bid the 500k on her. Thanks sweety.
~SC~

indigowulf

For 1 of each wobble I can offer you the following package:
1 small kennel bed
3 seeing eye baubles for air fish (custom baubles)
Any 1 of my secundi artifacts.

Tribe

Well im not really a collecter of artifacts, and small beds i have by the handfuls so what about gidgets? I love the tracy gidget you have!

indigowulf

3 seeing eye baubles, 1 tracy offspring when its born, and 1 siren offspring (already born)? (both gidgets will be LL 3)

Tribe

Totally a deal indigo ^^ ill mark you down for third in line for all of them. Already tried to breed today and got nothing >< maybe tomorrow!

indigowulf

Tribe

Awesome ^^ I cant wait for my tracy offspring, probably one of my favorite gidgets.

And ill bid on the baubles in a few moments love!

indigowulf

I have tracy baby born- Ill go set one for bid. That will mean you have already got everything I promised, Im just waiting on your stubborn wobbles to have thier babies for my part :)

Please dont forget to sign my contract for keeping them O
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1741.0

eta: link to tracy: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=138054

Ryuukokoro

Ohh, I love Markus the Pony! Would you be interested in a Cattle Dog pup?

TheKat

I love your PU!!! :O    Unfortunatedly I don't have much that you're interested in.

I have this chi girl:

And about 110k SG if you're interested.  I have a few medium beds too if that interests you more.  Let me know.

Sunchaser

If the husky is the one i gave you can i get her back please?

Well since you have given her away already i would like to get my other half of the deal that we had set up. Because i stil lhavnt gotten that and it has been awhile and youve already gone and traded her for USD. Which i do not see as Fair considering she is from T'kaya my grand champion.

Tribe

ERmm..i didnt trade her for usd but now worries ^^ ive got my new computer, after i get the files back on here the wild ponies will be back (per say thier name will be changed, along with concept and so on)

Though i never did recieve the rest of the mutation commission from deekru :( ill have to poke her and see if shes still doing them.

The Kat: I do love chis, but im not sure about long haired.

Ryuu:May i see them? i love the cattle dog lines but only with certian colors ><

indigowulf

Willow

As you may already know indigo, Hunni left me her pets, so I'm keeping to the wobble promises above.
Sadly they've not had offspring yet X3
~Willow

indigowulf

ya was just putting it up since you said you were trying to work out who promises had been made to and whatnot. just trying to help :)

eta: that link to the "tracy" ll gidget above is still valid, shes still up for bid, I never changed that. I dont know if you want it, but it was part of the unfinished deal, so you can still snag it if you wish.

Willow

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Yes she has and without finishing any pending transactions or keeping other promises. Her account doesn't even excist anymore.

Pinkshadow