News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hunnis Things That Need Homes | Secundi Pets

Started by Tribe, March 31, 2010, 12:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Pink; I have Hunni's pets, she left them to me.
I'll try my best to get everything sorted, did she owe you anything?
~Willow

Pinkshadow

Where is the boxers then? I traded some dogs with her and i told her i wanted the right to get them back if she left or didnt want them, a boxer and she kinda owes me a pittie or sammie from a way old trade :/

Willow

There were no boxers when I got them :/
I'm planning on breeding a Sammie litter soon, so if you'd like you could have a pup?
Or you could pick a Pittie :3
~Willow

Pinkshadow

No boxers? ow crap, i wonder who got my boy then :/ *cry*

Owh well, i hope he has a good home, and i rather have a pup from eighter <3

Willow

Ok then, I'll just make a note of that ^^
It'll be a while though, poor busy staff X3
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Yea she said she wasn't going to follow those agreements anymore after TheKennel announced the no-repossesing rule. But she would still give me mine back she promised. That can even be seen in TheKennel's thread. Honestly I'm not surprised she didn't keep her promises. I was owed a puppy too, but I don't think Willow should be punished for Hunni's actions. If she did it to both of us she may have done it to more people and then Willow would end up breeding a litter just to refund people >.> That's not fair to her at all. *hugs Willow* I'm really sad that you got dragged into this mess.

@Pink: I can look up who got those boxers? Brb.
Edit: Can't find them, looked through 4 pages of trading threads >.>
Maybe someone kept the old name and you can find them using search?

Pinkshadow

You can? :o

Willow ; You don't have to give me the pup , i agree with YLO , its not fair that you has to "Hang" for what Hunni did to others, i just think its really low to be that way , and im really dissapointet, mostly because the Boxer had a personal meaning :) But i don't think you should be punished on her behalf, but i'd love to buy trade a sammie pup :)

Willow

Aw thank you :3
I'll still keep it in mind, I'm sorry about all this, I didn't have a clue ^^;
*luffs*
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Pink I found them!! They went to XLostxDestinyX :) So I am sure they will be well cared for.

Sunchaser

If she left may i get my husky back please? i never got my other end of our deal with the puppy.

Leafy

I wonder if any of the "USD to help Garney" actually made it to Garney -_-

Willow

The husky is now owned by indigowulf, as your end was not kept I am happy to give you a puppy from a future litter :3

Egads there's more X3
~Willow

Sunchaser

that be nice willow. I kinda only read the last page not the first and yeah *hangs head* its been awhile since i saw this thread and with other thigns i kinda got lost >.>

Goddesss

YLO found it.  I knew Lost got them.  She had traded in that last thread that Hunni put up that cause all the controversy. =)

Yes Lost will take very good care of the boxers.  I am pretty sure if you shoot her a message (it may take her a bit to get back to you as she doesnt have her computer right now from moving)  she will be willing to contact you first if she ever decides to trade them.

Willow you poor thing.  I hope this gets all worked out and you end up with something from it.

indigowulf

Actually, the husky I got isnt the husky on the first page of this thread, I think sunchaser is talking about the white faced one? Cuz the one I got was bred by SplitX.

Orchid

Wow i cannot believe the mass amounts of confusion and loss hunni has caused here on secundi. I personally know her very well and have for years in RL, i must admit shes nothing like this in real life.

I doubt it'll make you guys feel any better but shes went through very hard times lately, shes have massive problems at home with family and shes about to go through a maybe divorce. Lifes kinda tolling down on her and its getting hard for her to reason even here in RL so i suppose maybe thats why she cut the string and ran.

Willow i am so sorry to see you have to go through this mess, if theres anything i can do for anyone please please contact me and ill do my best. I wont be bringing up this situation with hunni in RL because like ive said shes very fragile at this point. I did shoot her a text to see why she'd done it but she just acted as if shed never seen it when i talked to her the other night so im going to leave it at that. She hurting plain and simple, i wont add to it.

I will give full custom vouchers to anyone whom wants them for the Les Plume, or i can give you a custom voucher for the Ickle Experiment though i cannot promise when they will be open it kinda depends on test they did today to check the beans lung function. I do hope i can help repay anyone she wronged!

Orchid

Willow

Ah right, sorry should have checked indigo X3
I'm not sure where that Husky is Sun :/

Thank you Orchid :)
~Willow

toffeeca

If it is the husky from the front page with the white face, it looks to be owned by SweetCaroline.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=13219

indigowulf

For the record, Im owed one each of the wobble offspring, already paid for them (you dont have the items I paid with, I checked) but thats the only thing I have coming to me. If you breed them, and I get babies, Im totally square. For me, nobody needs to do anything extra to make up for anything. The only thing Im out is a little bit of time waiting for babies. Not a big deal.

Willow

toffeeca - one San Nights offspring up for bid

Finally, a baby :D
~Willow

Sunchaser

yes its the one with the white face. *sighs* dont worry about it willow perhaps ill just go wild or somthng and coutninue to go after other adopts *huggles*

Willow

Toffeeca, Goddesss - Two sweet laces offspring up for bid!

~Willow

Willow

All Pink + Flowers and all Blue + Flowers have been born!

Thank goodness for that :D
No babies for ages then *poof*
12 at once >3>
~Willow

indigowulf

bid on my pink & blue flowers. :) thanks for breeding them :)

Goddesss

I hope I didnt bed on the ones indigo did.  If so just let me know =)

Willow

1 Sweet Laces Offspring for indigo
Rainbow offspring for everyone

Please go and bid ^^
~Willow