Kennel Puppies! Malas, Eskimos, Cockers NEW Cockers and Salukis

Started by toffeeca, April 14, 2010, 06:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Omg i love the new cocker litter ;)

Will offer a small bed and tag it(kennel) for any of Them ;)

Mutt

I'm in love with Saluki pup 1, I have a litter of Samoyeds coming from Taru from the following dogs and would gladly trade one of their pups,
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=24260
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=5256

springacres

SALUKIS!

I will offer the following for any pup:
$5 USD, 1 large bed, 1 basenji pup

Pup #1 is my top choice, followed by #3, then #2.

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

For Saluki #1:
- One of the following Stable horses:
palomino draft stallion
bay brindle draft stallion
OR
- Roon and Noonie Gidget babies

I know you said at least 3 in return for a dog, but these will be extremely limited. Each of them will only have one breeding producing their color, so 1 to 3 babies and then turned "O". It's likely that they will only have 1 baby each (Gidget breedings produce 1 to 3 gidgets and those babies can of course be dad's color too).
OR
- Jaeman Prophecy customs of Cleo and Delilah (http://secondearth.moonfruit.com/)
I dunno how many customs you'd think is fair? I can do both Cleo and Delilah as Jaemo, Ponee or maybe both species.

I also have chihuahua puppies and 2 adult afghans currently available (and 3 samoyed litters on the way, but I'm not really offering those until I see them).

zarzamora

ahhh ilove pup 1 of your new cocker litter- would also extendmy offer to that one

toffeeca

Update:

Pinkshadow-
Are you still interested in eskimo pup #2 since you got #4?
Do you have a preference between pup 2 and 3 of the third cocker litter?

Zarz- how many dogs are you willing to take home with you? Since you have 10 litters coming I am sure I can find some dogs I will love, so I am wiling to trade 2 pups to you immediatly, and probably more, if you are willing to trade more.

Currently this is my plan for most of the dogs. I just need to get the replies before making it final.

Mala 2- staying with me
Mala 3- going to indigo; for 2 gidgets and raccoon
Mala 4- going to Pinkshadow; for gold stable tagit

Cocker 1.1- going to zarz; for future pup
Cocker 1.2- going to Cutiee; for 700k
Cocker 1.3- going to Pinkshadow; for 600k+LL (are there any of your gidgets that I do not have yet?)

Cocker 2.1- going to Willow; for bed/500k/pup (haven't decided yet)

Cocker 3.1- going to zarz; for future pup

Saluki 2- going to springacres; for $5
Saluki 3- going to Red; for gold kennel tag

Once again, this is just what i am currently thinking. It is not final until I get replies from pinkshadow and zarzamora.

I am having a very hard time because I would like to make everyone happy, but everyone has their number one choice as the cocker 2.4. I am tried my best to choose everyone's second choice so that everyone can be as happy as possible instead of a couple of happy people and lots of sad people. So that is where my thinking is right now.

red_uni387

.....my jaw actually dropped XD

thank you so much, going to purchase the tag now <333

toffeeca

Red, please read the whole thing, it is not final yet. Although the salukis are probably not giong to change, I just don't want to make anyone unhappy so I am not making anything final until I hear back from pink and zarz.

red_uni387

I did read it, but I figured since neither zarz nor pink offered on the salukis it'd be safe to purchase it ^^' then there's time to get it transfered to my inventory

indigowulf

Let me know which 3 of my LL gidgets you will want if nothing changes and Ill put them up for bid. I do have a contract in record hall for my LL if you could please sign there when things are finalized. Also, poke me if you have a contract for me to sign. Thanks!

eta: I see yours. Ill sign it as soon as you finalize trades.
Mines here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1741.0

toffeeca

Ok, after a super sweet reply from zarz, I have decided to finalize all the offers that I posted earlier. I am sorry to everyone for being so indecisive. Everyone's dogs have been marked as "for [username]". I am fine sending the pups off even if I am waiting for my end of the trade. I trust all of you. :)

indigo- I would like the raccoon, twisted offspring, and kelp offspring.

Willow- can I be put on any list that you have for your cocker litter? I will be trading this pup for one of yours. :)

indigowulf

Just for complete honesty sake, I need to let you know, I have a ton of Twisted on another account that accidently bred. However, they will not be breeding, traded, or turned in from that account. Thats why I wasnt listing them, but if youre ok with that, Ill put him up :)

toffeeca

CutieePiee

Hooray! Thank you, toffeeca! With so many incoming offers, I began doubting I'd ever get a chance at any of your pups. Your cocker pups always seem to amaze me... so beautiful!  :D

indigowulf

-signed your contract.

do you need the links to the 3 gidgets up for bid?

toffeeca

Goddesss

Ok I dont know if the pups still up are still up for trade or not so I am going to offer anyways.  I have been stalking this thread but with so many pups up and so many offers I just get confused.

650k On the second Mal pup
500k on cocker spaniel 1.4
500k on Saluki 1
500k on cocker spaniel 3.2

toffeeca

The only one of those that is not up for trade anymore is the mala pup. But i will put you down for all the others. :)

And I have a document on my computer with all the offers, so if I don't update my first post, I still have your offer on the page that I am using to decide.

Goddesss

Goddesss

Pinkshadow

O i dont want the ae pup as i Got her sister :)

hmm i ill check ón the gidget thing

em i hope you dont think this is Rude but id rather get eightee of the pups for cocker litter 3 the the 3rd one from the first cocker litter as i only counted that A's a maybe dog :)

springacres

Oops...I fail for not checking this thread earlier xD  toffee, your paypal is the same as your email correct?

Willow

Alright, you'll have second choice of the cocker litter for your cocker pup, and I'll bid 500k on the AE girl :)
I'll contact you when they're born ^3^
~Willow

toffeeca

@Pink- Thats good, since I just traded her sister to Goddesss.
So you are backing out of the trade for the third pup of the first litter? I was going to trade you that one as well as one from the third litter. But if you don't want to trade anymore I will need to rethink my remaining trades.

@springacres- Yes, its puggle373@gmail.com

@Willow- Yay, thank you. :) And you can bid on your cocker girl now if you would like. :)

Pinkshadow

Oh tjats fine id love it for my cocker kennel then :D i have a mate in thoughts their could be lovely to her ;)

toffeeca

Ok, then are you ok with the third pup from the third litter also?

Pinkshadow

Yeah love the White leg hé has :D

I hope i Can get some females soon now ;)

toffeeca

Ok, then
cocker 3.2 is going to Goddesss for 500k
and
cocker 3.3 is going to pink for a small breeding bed and a tag.

YourLoveOnly

Just an update: Roon had a succesful breeding, only one of the two got her color and this will be the only Roon baby ever. Noonie doesn't have any babies born yet, but chances are high she will only have 1 as well. Defenitely not more than 3 because that's just not possible with a single breeding ^^

Pinkshadow

toffeeca

Quote from: Pinkshadow on April 19, 2010, 05:39:24 PM
Omg i love the new cocker litter ;)

Will offer a small bed and tag it(kennel) for any of Them ;)

That tag?

springacres

Payment has been sent Toffee :)  (Actually, payment was sent just after I made my previous post in this thread.  I was up way too late last night. *lol*)

toffeeca

Pinkshadow

Mm yah that has gone missing and no where in my past transactons it is eighter.. Will look into it but feel free to change the plans :)

YourLoveOnly

@Pink: you traded me a tag-it along with your Fae for a samoyed puppy. You only had one tag when I bid on it, so if you were supposed to have more than one then I dunno where the other one went xD

toffeeca

So then pink, what did you think you were trading for that pup then?

Pinkshadow

hmm but i had two last time i checked it and when i wrote here :o

toffeeca sg and gidgets ? :s sorry about this dear

YourLoveOnly

When I placed a bid there was one tag and one lineart edit voucher there. I didn't know you were supposed to have two. Just posted in case you had forgotten you traded a tag to me :)

CutieePiee

Looks like no one offered anything on that last cocker for litter 3... I'd like to offer 500k for the little guy.  :)

toffeeca

@Pink- sorry, but I have already traded one of my pups for that offer and I think that I have all your limited gidgets.

@ Cutiee- the third pup from the last litter or the fourth? Because they fourth is staying with me, but they third, that little male, is still up for trade and I would be happy to trade him. :)

CutieePiee

Hehe, sorry to sound all confusing. Yes, I meant the third pup from the third litter.  :D

toffeeca

I have traded cocker 2.4 To zarz for one of her cocker pups. I am going to keep cocker 2.2.

If these offers are still on the table, I would like to accept:

Cocker 1.4 is going to to go Goddesss for 500k
Cocker 2.3 is going to Willow for a large bed

And for the time being I am going to keep saluki 1. I will be trading her later.

Goddesss

springacres

I don't blame you for keeping Saluki 1, toffeeca - she's very gorgeous :)

toffeeca

Then here you are Goddesss

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=143434

Spring-I am actually only keeping her because I can't decide on what trade to take. I don't plan on keeping her for good. I will probably just throw her up in my next trade thread. :)