News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Neocridders's Fund Raiser ~ Closed :(

Started by Neocridders, June 06, 2010, 03:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yup. I got it. Thank you very much :) I hope you don't mind, though, it's on the end of my list here, so even though you sent the money already, it'll get done after YLO's five customs. Is that ok?

I usually like payment after I've finished to make sure you get what you want. But this is fine too, since it's not a complex order.
Thanks so much.

Keilin Alyr

Take your time, Neo, I don't mind waiting. Especially since YLO had specific customs in mind, while mine was more of a "wouldn't this be a cool idea?" XD

Also, I don't mind sending payment in advance when I know the artist is active and we can negotiate if needed. I know I can trust you. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

Neocridders

@.@ Ehhh. Jack makes Neo's hand hurt.

I reaaally hope you like him.

Whimsy

Oh i do wish i had extra money right now these guys are amazing!

Keilin Alyr

Wow, Jack is bright. He reminds me of some colorful tropical fish I've admired at this awesome pet shop near home. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

And here's Georgie.

ETA: Thanks guys :) Yeah, Jack is a bright fellow. Oooh, bright fishies sound fun. I love fish. ^^ I hope someday I'll be able to get a new aquarium with a few fish inside. My favorites are tiger barbs. Hehe. I dunno why, they just seem so playful and fun. But I'm not up for taking care of fish right now <3 Love them, though.

Neocridders

Christine was fun to make :)

I hope she is what you were looking for <3

Goddesss

Keilin Alyr

Oh, that is seriously adorable. I can't imagine if she had kittens, the added cuteness would instantly cause insane sugar rush. XD

Neocridders

Last YLO pickup:

Luanna

I really hope she's what you were wanting. I didn't know if that's what you meant when you wanted full body paint with five different colors. I hope you like her :)

And since I'm done with your order, YLO, if you don't plan to add anything else, go ahead and send the payment ;) $30 to paulfulmer@fuse.net
But if you want to order more, you should wait to send funds until we're done with the order. Only because paypal fees are per transaction, and I'd rather have one than two transactions. But if you send the money, and later feel like buying more gryphions, of course it's ok. XD I am just saying that if you know for sure you want to buy more this moment. If that makes sense.

Thanks so much for your order. I really really hope everything is what you were hoping for!

Neocridders

And this is for Keilin Alyr!
I hope it's not too much black.

:) I've already received payment from you. Alrighty. I believe that's everything for this thread. I still owe YLO something... I'll try to figure that out tomorrow XD

Keilin Alyr

Oh, I love him, Neo, he's absolutely gorgeous! =D Thank you so much. =)

My primary wish was for a white-bodied male with rainbow and black as accents, though I didn't want to say so specifically for a semi-custom. I didn't have any clue on markings or anything else, but he came out beautifully.

And I really should have waited to send funds, as I was thinking about breeding him. I think I'll wait to do that until I have a bit more spending money, so I can order a bit more and make those back-to-back fees hurt a little less.

Neocridders

Haha. Don't worry about it. If you want to order anything else, that's fine. ;) The main reason I usually ask for people to wait to send funds is because I have some... rotten luck.
Almost every time I open commissions on PI or I do some event that's huge and needs tons of attending to, something just happens. My internet goes out. My parents take us on a surprise trip. Tablet stops working. Computer won't turn on. Things like that. And it's happened so much, that I've pretty much decided I can't promise I'll finish anything in a timely manner ever.
So what I do for USD stuff is I wait until I finish before I get the money, and then if something happens and I can't complete in a timely manner, people won't get all 'You took my money! You terrible scum you are Neo!'. And I know there are very understanding people here, but honestly everyone would be cautious with sending USD, and then when I didn't get something back to them in a decent amount of time, they start to worry and get angry.
I don't want to anger people XD

Luckily, all went well. And if something bad -had- happened, I would have given you a little bonus something for the trouble, plus whatever I owed.
XD

Haha. I don't mean to scare anyone, because I never plan, or want, to have to deal with that. I will try to always make sure my schedual is clear and that all systems are working before I start stuff like commissions or customs. But things happen. :) And I want to make sure everyone who pays with USD is pleased with their transaction.
Whooot why did I write that so long XD

:)

ETA: Plus, I've recently made one of those feedback threads. So if that ever does happen and people don't like how long stuff takes me, they are free to write a little mean note in my thread ;)

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh pretty pretty prettyyy! Only, apparently, I forgot to copy a 2 when listing hexcodes >.> Last marking color listed for Luanna was not an actual hexcode, so now she somehow ended up with dark blue :P Body was meant to be the same 5 colors as her feathers, the missing color being the pink from her tail. Hopefully that is fixeable? I looooove them all. Really really love them!

Sorry Jack hurt your hand! I'm glad you found Christine enjoyable ^^

I will be adding some breedings, just need to decide who to breed.

Neocridders

YLO, if I can't fix it, I'll start her over. :) I think I still have her file up, but if not I'll start her over and make sure to get that right. Sorry.

YourLoveOnly

Yea so sorry about that <3 I didn't mean to mess up the form, honestly! Thank you for being willing to fix it. You're the best.

And yes, I did mean the paint in all 5 colors so you did that perfectly <3

Oooh I love them so much. *tries to figure out pairings*

Keilin Alyr

Oh, I decided to try creating a mate for my beautiful boy. I have no clue if this design will complement him at all, but I leave this in your capable hands. =)

Name: (will name on arrival)
Body Color/Pattern: Primarily ivory/pale cream (perhaps #FFFFDC), fading to black toward the hindquarters (both hind legs should be black as well) and tail. Mottled pastel rainbow blanket on hindquarters, continuing down tail.
Any pastel rainbow mottling on the head and/or neck to make those areas less plain is your call. I also like the idea of black long stockings on the front legs, but only if it doesn't make the whole design too busy.
(I took a touch of inspiration from gryphion #030)
Eyes: Bright green or blue-green... just a color that looks nice overall
Beak: Pale pink for beak, cream for nostril area
Wings: Pale cream fading into black on the main wing, pastel rainbow wing feathers
Tail Plume: Primarily pale pink, fading into pastel rainbow toward the tip

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Oooh yes thank you! That was the intention, yes XD Lovely! *decides on breeding pairs*

Adding two more breedings, please.

-Breeding Form-
Username: YourLoveOnly
Father: Moridin (#145)
Mother: Luanna (#153)

-Breeding Form-
Username: YourLoveOnly
Father: Jack (#150)
Mother: Adriana (#149)

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Sowwyyy Neo! Jack and Adriana represent my mom and dad, so I had to pair them up. To be honest, I am also thinking about pairing Jack and Christine. At least these aren't so bad as my Ocelot x Wild Dog pairing, I think? Sowwyyy! I could pay an extra dollar or two to make up for the difficulty? <3

Neocridders

Hha. Nope. It'll be fine. I'll get to them when I get to them.

Sunchaser

<.< im talking to hubby about these guys lol i want hope and siurin o.o or maybe him in his new form >.>

Neocridders

So... bad news. Really bad news. The dog ate my tablet pen. Completely. It's done. :(

So... being only about a fourth of the way towards my tablet pen, I don't really know what I'm going to do. I am going to have to put a hiatus on all my graphic art until I can somehow find another way to work. The pen part is completely broken thanks to Triscuit. I'm really angry at that dog right now.

So... I'm sorry, guys. If I didn't finish your order yet, right now we are going to ignore it. Sorry. If you want it still when I a new pen, I'll make it, but until then, sorry.

YLO - Please send the money for your finished stuff now.
I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean for this to happen. And now my mom is mad at -me- because this is my fault this happen...? yeah. I'm a bit PO'd at her and my dog. Of all the yummy pens in the room, he went for the one that wasn't full of ink. Ahhh.

YourLoveOnly

Money has been send Neo <3
Again, I'm so sorry =( That just really sucks.

Just keep letting me know how much money you've saved up, k? <3
*everything else is in the PM I send you*

Keilin Alyr

Ouch, if I could send you the full amount for your tablet pen, I would. Money's going to be a little tighter this month, since I need to visit family and I want to keep my travel expenses in higher priority of my hobbies until I'm back home. Keep us updated though, I'll try and help out however I can. =)

If/when you do acquire a new pen, is there a high shelf or a locked desk drawer or someplace your dog can't access where you can store your tablet pen?  Doesn't sound like he's going to be broken of the habit anytime soon. =\

Neocridders

Oh, I'll make sure this never happens again. I usually have my laptop in my room. But I've had it downstairs in a gated area he shouldn't be able to get to. But... he did. But that'll never ever happen.

Right now, acording to paypal, I have $47. I have $20 in my wallet also.
So I've got about... $67.