Trading Many Dogs - Final Desicion is here ! Check to see ;)

Started by Pinkshadow, June 26, 2010, 04:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Heya .

As im pregnant, i decided that i will step down on my addiction for kennel dogs, so im going to offer loads of my dogs up for sale or trades , u can try both on all listed ..

- If i got any dogs you as a FORMER owner want back please PM me or post and im sure we can find a deal that suits us :)

- You can offer USD, SG or Trade of other adopties or kennel dogs for all the dogs listed below :)

Dogs i Wont Trade / Sell ;
Sammies, Pitties, Malas, 1 Shetland sheepdog ; Mickey . Otherwise try ;)

Dogs You can try for ;
Cresteds, Basenjis , Shelties, Border collies, English Setters, Poms, Chis, and what i else have :)

Colour Codes;
Green - Trading 99%
Yellow - Small Maybes
Orange - Less Likely to trade(takes more)
Purple - Staying with me or going home to breeder
Blue - Have gone home to breeder
Red - Have been traded

Pinkshadow

All the dogs listed ;

Still up for bids;
Pomeraners ;
Spicy
Bastian
Other Races ;
Mariah
Champ
Shetland Sheepdogs ;
Cocoa
Border Collies ;
Olley

PonyMama

600k for your crestie pair
(Tristan and Trish)

I am looking at other dogs too, but taking my time

Rosewood

I can pay 500k each for your Poms Faith and Reed.
Eta: I would also like either of your female border Collies for 500k

Willow

I am interested in; * Cockers/Poms would be <3 <3
Blazen
Jimbo
Bella
Nelly
Reed
Bastian
Dakota
Turncoat
Tenicia
Timiko
Vx R boy

I will offer;
500k per dog (so 5.5mil for all)

I would also trade you the following dogs;
Rampage (Pittie)
Ash
Miss Sunny
Clyde Goomer
Lilly
Vincent pup (2) (Pittie)

Any Gidgets
Any Air Fish
Possibly PU

Custom Desert Striders?

~Willow

PonyMama

Also 600k for the pair of border collies
(Name me & Cindy)

hiyoko

If you don't want Turncoat, I'll take him back.^^ 500k?

springacres

If you don't want Timiko, I'd be happy to take him back.  500k reasonable?

Neocridders

Hello!
For Razan the shiba inu, i'll pay 400k. For the pair of your chinese cresteds I'll pay 1.5 mill (for both).
Let me know! :)

Eta: Umm, if shiba inu is not for sale, how about Bella the cocker spaniel? Hehe. Either one, but I'd prefer shiba inu

sera

Mutt

I'll offer 500k each on the English Setters Belle, Chilli and 700k on Kiecha, and also 500k on Devine Spark if they are available (not sure because there may be contracts)

springacres

*fail* I managed not to notice that pitties were among the breeds you weren't trading lol :)  Anyway, I would also be interested in the following dogs (in order of preference):
Santino
Carlson
Belle
I could pay 500k per dog.  There are a few others I might be interested in as well, but I'll wait to offer on them since I don't know if there are any prior contracts on them.

SweetCaroline

Shetland Sheepdogs Kovoh, Kenya, & Cocoa 600K each for a total of 18000

English Setters Kiecha & Chester 600K each for a total of 1200

Cocker Spaniels Bella, Blazen, & Cinnabun 600K each for a total of 18000

Chinese Cresteds Tristan & Tish 1000000 each for a total of 2000000

Total of all combined comes to 2037200.

~SC~

Neocridders

XLostxDestinyX

Definetly interested in your Dobermans =)
I can offer SG and adoptables from my lines as well... [Chibi pets, akara birds, centaurs, bats]
please PM me! I would also love to trade for others you have if interested ^.^

SweetCaroline

Shetland Sheepdogs Kovoh, Kenya, & Cocoa 600K each for a total of 18000

English Setters Kiecha & Chester 600K each for a total of 1200

Cocker Spaniels Bella, Blazen, & Cinnabun 600K each for a total of 18000

Chinese Cresteds Tristan & Tish 1500000 each for a total of 3000000

Total of all combined comes to 3037200.
~SC~

Neocridders

I'll add a semicustom gryphion for the crested pair along with what my prevkous offer was.

Eta: Awq. Umm, 3 mil and gryphion.

CutieePiee

This boy was bred between your male and my female cocker... Would you be able to part with him for 500k?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=29630

SweetCaroline

Shetland Sheepdogs Kovoh, Kenya, & Cocoa 600K each for a total of 1,800,000

English Setters Kiecha & Chester 600K each for a total of 1,200,000

Cocker Spaniels Bella, Blazen, & Cinnabun 600K each for a total of 1,800,000

Chinese Cresteds Tristan & Tish 2,000,000 each for a total of 4,000,000

Total of all combined comes to 8,800,000
~SC~

Neocridders

Well, I suppose I'm out... unless I can tempt with gryphion stuffs? I doubt you'd want that, but I'll keep my last offer of 3 million and a semi-custom, and then add another semi-custom, a feather, annd err... the option of battle claws? (rare, I think only two gryphions have them right now.)

So, umm... yeah. I doubt I'll get the cresteds XD Good job, SweetCaroline. I'd love a puppy from that pair someday, if they do breed. I'll be staaaalking!

indigowulf

*does double take at grypions package being offered* 2 semi-customs, a feather, and battle claws on 1? I wants!

offering 5 mil on crested pair, on behalf of neo, so I can haz gryphions :P

Goddesss

I will offer on these guys.

Cocker Spaniels
500k each
Curry Love
Timothy

Doberman Pinschers
500k each
Andromeda (for Lost)
Titan
Champ (for Lost)

Boxers
Benji (500k)
King (500k)
Mindy (800k)
Latisha (800k)

toffeeca

Ok, Cockers. :D

So for Blazen and Curry Love, since I bred both of them, I would love to get them back and I can offer 500k SG
Thats 1 mil.

Then for VxR boy, Cinnabun, Amanda, and Bella, I can offer 700k each. which would be 2.8 mil. For a total of 3.8 mil for all six of them.

I can also offer custom/semi custom/breeding items/breedings of the Pecora. I can either do that instead of the SG or I could add a couple on. A custom per dog, or something around there with the SG?

I have been eying Cinnabun for so long, he is just gorgeous. :D

Ravvana

1 mil for Kenya (Sheltie)
1 mil for Kiecha (English Setter)
1 mil for Chester (English Setter)
800k for Amy (Pom)
800k for Katie (Pom

Total 4.6 mil, for all 5 dogs.

EDIT: I increased my offered prices for two of the dogs. Hope this is okay.

YourLoveOnly

I would like my Reed, Pufflet and Chilet back if you don't want them anymore. I think 500K per dog would be reasonable? You can rehome Faith if you want, I don't mind.

I will also offer 650K on Katie, 800K on Nelly and $4 on Tristan.
And if you have any more chihuahuas somewhere I might offer on those too.

BabyKittenCandy

I would like back the Border Collie Name Me as he was from my bred from my collies originally. I can offer you 500K for him? Or we can work somet out.

Also, If you do decide to part with Remous, he was one bred by myself, but you said your keeping mala's so :)

I'll also offer 500K for Bella.

zarzamora

If you indend on selling them, can we arrange something for the return of my spaniel pups?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=6023
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=161318

I dont have huge amounts of SG but will see what I can do
thanks x

toffeeca

Um zarz, I think you meant this little girl, http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=6023 since that first one you posted was bred by me. :)

zarzamora

Quote from: toffeeca on June 27, 2010, 03:33:34 PM
Um zarz, I think you meant this little girl, http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=6023 since that first one you posted was bred by me. :)

ha! yes sorry, not sure how that happened!

Pinkshadow

Whoa , loads of offers, thanks guys rly, and im gonna work my way thought them :)

Pinkshadow

Okay i wrote all offers down now, and colour coded some dogs; be aware coz it could change ;)

PM'ed u ravv for a question ;)

ETA;
Okay as my text think has its own life in scrolling when its a long post im not gonna change the colourcodes , but i noted down witch dogs breeders want back and such so dont worry :)

toffeeca

Hey Pink, I just have a quick question, for the dogs that the breeders are offering for back, are you going to give them preference even if they have a lower offer? I don't remember anyone doing such a big trade thread before where people were offering on ones that other people wanted back and such so I was just wondering how it would work out since contracts are kinda void at this point. So, I'm just curious. :)

Pinkshadow

If breeders want dogs back im gonna work a deal out with them ,

Im not trading on where i get most out of it, but where i think they will be the longest and loved the most .
- If i got a offer on a dog where the breeder wants it back, but offers it back up for trade when she/he got it back i rather trade it away to someone else, and know they will keep it and get a bad rep at the breeder myself :) i think its really low for the breeder for say "i want the dog back, but im gonna trade it away again when i get it"

toffeeca

hiyoko

Oh and Pink, if you would rather have a Mala in exchange for Turncoat, I could trade you Yuki. Since the trade with Ryuu was Yuki for Turncoat.^^ Just let me know.

zarzamora

Quote from: Pinkshadow on June 30, 2010, 09:49:28 AM
Okay i wrote all offers down now, and colour coded some dogs; be aware coz it could change ;)

ETA;
Okay as my text think has its own life in scrolling when its a long post im not gonna change the colourcodes , but i noted down witch dogs breeders want back and such so dont worry :)
you have Amanda down as being traded 99%- but she was one of the dogs I bred that I requested back if you didn;t want her
thanks x

YourLoveOnly

I actually plan on keeping Timothy myself Pink just in case you were worried, it's just that I would consider homing him with someone that has it as more than just a pet breed. I still have my spaniel Chester too and he's just my pretty loved ball of fluff :P And personally even if I would rehome him that is because I bred him and I like knowing where they end up. I gave him to you for the same reason, because you'd give him a loving home and if you don't want him anymore I see it as my responsability to find him a new suitable home (or keep him myself which is very tempting and what I will do 99% of the time)

Oh and the scrollthing is a recent IE issue, everyone has it, there was a thread about it a while back, you have to put it in compatability mode or something like that, a small white and green button next to the adress bar.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: zarzamora on July 02, 2010, 01:31:14 AM

ETA;
you have Amanda down as being traded 99%- but she was one of the dogs I bred that I requested back if you didn;t want her
thanks x

Yeh i know, i figured that after but my textbox annoys me so i cant change it, but ill happy to promise u that ill keep her or let u have her back :)

BabyKittenCandy

QuoteQuote from: zarzamora on Today at 01:31:14 AM
Okay i wrote all offers down now, and colour coded some dogs; be aware coz it could change Wink

PM'ed u ravv for a question Wink

ETA;
Okay as my text think has its own life in scrolling when its a long post im not gonna change the colourcodes , but i noted down witch dogs breeders want back and such so dont worry Smiley
thanks x

Yeh i know, i figured that after but my textbox annoys me so i cant change it, but ill happy to promise u that ill keep her or let u have her back Smiley

Hopefully the same is true for my Border Collie down as name me? Esp since Ive gotten some new female blood in and he is such a lovely blue.

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

Have you decided whether or not you're going to keep Jimbo? He was traded to you from one of my litters. I'd be willing to offer anything you might have in mind?

Pinkshadow

Updated my second post ;) - Please PM me if u see urself under traded and its not sorted yet :p

Willow

Pink, I traded that Pittie already, but I can up my SG offers to 600k per dog ^^
~Willow

CutieePiee

For Cindy, Spike, & Bastian, I'll offer 500k each.

Neocridders

Hey, I'll make it the sg -and- the gryphion offer, if that isn't what I had already said. If that interests you at all :/ I don't know if you like gryphions.

But I'd really really love that pair. Hmm.

Alright, and umm... for the shiba inu I bid on, I'll add a gryphion custom OR two semi-custom gryphions. Your choice. And I'll up my sg to 800k

PonyMama

400k on Cindy the border
400k on Spike the Pom

springacres

I'll have to offer 500k on Spike as well - he was one of the dogs that made me fall in love with Poms in the first place :D

Goddesss

Ravvana

Amy, Katie, and Kenya all look fine -- just PM me with what exact Stable goodies you want.

I have also offered on Kiecha and Chester (Setters), but don't see my offer by their names. My offer was 1 million for each dog :)

Pinkshadow

Ravv, i will and Kiecha has been traded but chester is still up :)