Zaz's Kennel trade thread- cresteds grew up! 3 still available!

Started by zarzamora, September 06, 2010, 03:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

I have come to the decision to slim my kennel down a bit, as my breeding goals are just too vast  at the moment ;D

I'm going to have some dogs for trade, and may consider offers on any of my home-bred or custom made dogs. The only thing I wont offer for trade are dogs that others have bred and I have bought/traded.

I'm going to trade the breeds that I don;t pay much attention to, then maybe thin out some of my main breeds (Gasp... possibly even some cockers!)

Wanted

The Stables- paddocks, tags, horses- particularly mustangs, warmblood mares, gaited and ponies
Quinsta- any!
PU's (love naturals!- or even fantasy with natural markings)
USD

other than that- try me! I'm still getting to know the other adoptables of Secundi

Agreed Trades:
Pinkshadow- bella and anabelle (cockers) for Package D (The Stable)
Scullisto- Aisha and Ikia (malas) for foaling paddock and a gold tag(the stable)
hiyoko - Tommy (Greyhound) for Delilah (The Stables mustang)
Keilin Alyr - Tara, Cierra (malas) Chico and Tuffy (chi's)  for The Stables packages to the value of $25

completed
incomplete

zarzamora

Dogs:

English Setter :
Max
Lily
Naia
Tilda

Malas:
Tara

Sasha

Greyhounds:
Teddy
Tyler

Will also take offers on my Poms, Saluki's, GSD's, Chi's and homebred spaniels!

zarzamora

Puppies:

Cresteds:
Fifi and Rex:
x
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-315924x23%2095%201p.png Rexlet female 1- neo
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-315924x23%2095%206p.png Rexlet female 2 -traded to BKC for quinn
YLO

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-315924x23%2095%202p.png Rexlet male 4 -traded to BKC for dog

keeping:
= Rexlet male 2

Still Available:

= Rexlet male 3

Tink and Tom:
 x

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-315926x25%2094%205p.png
Tinklet female 1- traded to spring acres for stables horse

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-315926x25%2094%203p.png[/url] Tinklet Male 3
- traded to hiyoko
still available:

= female
= male 1
= male 2

Saluki Pups:

x
Pups:
Salukilet 1 (girl)- traded to red
Salukilet 2 (girl) (red? I think)
Salukilet 3 (male) traded to YLO

Pinkshadow

i loove rexlet male 4 and trinklet female 1 & 2 <33 They are soo cute <3

Interested in Sammie pup? or Sheltie pup?

YourLoveOnly

I would be interested in Rexlet female 2 and your Salukis Elegance, Laika and Nukari (in order of preference, willing to take home several).

I have a trading thread here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=698.0

and Stable horses here (new ones added since the last time you checked there):
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2588.0

I can also offer Luminaria customs/breedings/anything:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2893.0

Willing to combine horses/dogs with Luminaria/LL Gidgets/Wobbles/other adopts.

zarzamora

i can;t make any decisions on pups yet- but YLO- could defo do some saluki adult trades, and have some saluki pups coming from Laika and Tosca (so can;t trade laika till pups arrive)

I like your stables pony mare and some of the lights,

Pinkshadow

Just a small question zarz, witch ones of the spaniels , is homebred? :p

YourLoveOnly

I would love to get more Salukis :D I am defenitely interested in getting all 3 of those girls and possibly pups too. Oh and zarz, the pony is a stallion ;)

zarzamora

Quote from: Pinkshadow on September 06, 2010, 05:06:50 AM
Just a small question zarz, witch ones of the spaniels , is homebred? :p

lol easiest question is probably which AREN'T! I'll have a peek through and pull out the names of the ones I wont trade.

ok-
Cockerlet
any with WTK's in the name
lacey
lucy
carina
nikita
domino
sasha

I think thats most of them... but if you check the pedigrees of any you want to offer on- if I dont own the parents I didn;t breed them. :)

Also- word of warning- it takes a very tempting offer to prize my spaniels from my clutches lol, I adore them.

zarzamora

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on September 06, 2010, 05:10:40 AM
I would love to get more Salukis :D I am defenitely interested in getting all 3 of those girls and possibly pups too. Oh and zarz, the pony is a stallion ;)

ok- lol- thats fine- just means the other pony i own must be a mare!

Pinkshadow

Ok Heres a list of the cockers im Offering on (in pref)
Ladys:
Anabelle
Ariel
Bella
Rowyn
Bea
Rosie
Boys:
Hero
Jasper
Archilles
Max

Offer is ; Sammie Pup , Sheltie pup , Stablestuff(maybe buy u a package or some) or maaybe one of my Quinsta's

YourLoveOnly

Zarz you got Hero from me and I would prefer him not to be traded away. If you don't want him anymore I want him back. (I don't think it's an issue, I think you just skipped over him as you said you are only trading homebred ones) Same thing with Celeste.

zarzamora

yep I know, Its doubtful whether I'll trade away ANY cockers YLO- and it defo wont be any that I got in trades/bought from other people ;) I got them for a reason  ;D

zarzamora

pink- you need to give me an exact offer, I wont even consider trading any of them without knowing exactly what I'll get in return.

there is a possibility I would consider offers on the following of the dogs you listed:
Anabelle
Rowyn
Bea
Bella
Jasper
Max

Note: I wouldn't trade any of them for another dog or pup.

Pinkshadow

Well for 2 of the girls i could pay for a Stable package that gives u 2 custom horses (maybe with equips or foaling paddock) (:

zarzamora

Quote from: Pinkshadow on September 06, 2010, 08:12:54 AM
Well for 2 of the girls i could pay for a Stable package that gives u 2 custom horses (maybe with equips or foaling paddock) (:

...which girls?

Pinkshadow

zarzamora

Pinkshadow

Neocridders

For Rexlet 1 or Rexlet 2 I'll offer two semi-custom gryphions :)

To see what a gryphion looks like, there are some examples in generals right now.

Scullisto

I have a foaling paddock and a gold tag from the stable for either Aisha or Ikia.

hiyoko

Keilin Alyr

I'll never understand why I have such a weakness for black tricolors. XD

I'm interested in Tara, Cierra, and possibly Chico and Tuffy if they're available for trade. Would $25 worth of Stable custom packages be enough for all of them? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

zarzamora

Scullisto: I'm happy to trade both of them for a foaling paddock and a gold tag for the stables!

hiyoko : Sounds Good!

Keilin Alyr : yes, that would be fine =D

Scullisto

Sounds good to me Zaz

*I sent a pm off to ravv so that the items can be given to you.

Keilin Alyr

Great to hear! I'll send payment and a PM to Ravvana, and I'll let you know when she's received payment and you can fill out your Stable forms. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

zarzamora

red_uni387

I could buy an edit tag from the kennel store, can offer for any one of your salukis :)
and can add a custom wobble crystal too.

neeed salukis @__@

edit: could trade this stable draft mare too if you're interested...
http://www.stable.colbyforkicks.com/gallery/d/2637-1/354.png
no foals, but also no comp points

or this one....
http://www.stable.colbyforkicks.com/gallery/d/1533-1/211.png
1 foal, no comp points

zarzamora

Red: dont have any need for edit tags, and dont collect drafts, sorry hun x

YourLoveOnly

How about the pony for Elegance then? ^^
And if you want I can put some Light horses on hold until the pups are born and then we can go wrong there. I defenitely want a few more Salukis <3

Keilin Alyr

And Ravvana has received payment. Can't wait to see the horses you order. =D

hiyoko

zarzamora

zarzamora

YLO- that sounds fine, will put elegance up for bid

YourLoveOnly

Yay! New name for your pony, please? ^^
Note: My computer will be gone for repairs today, no idea when I'll have it back, could easily take a week, but you know my offer =) I would still be interested in both Laika and Nukari and probably a male Saluki pup as well. I won't arrange any other trades, so if you see Stable horses you like in my Trading Thread you'll know for sure that they are available.

zarzamora

pony name: Bright Skies
thanks! Not sure hwen pups will arrive so dont want to mess anyone around with trading them before they arrive hehe, but will defo keep your offe rin mind if they do come whiule you're offline x

zarzamora

ok so only BKC to choose a crested (or 2) then I can have a look at puppy offers =D I'd be happy to keep any of them, they're all lovely.  ;D

BabyKittenCandy

Okies.. So sry for the delay, I was trying to convince myself I needed a breeding pair but in all honesty, im just gonna go with the 2 that jumped out at me and stole my heart, provided it fits with Zazzy ofc :)

I would love to take home Rexlet Female 2 and Rexlet Male 4 if that is ok.

springacres

Hmm...now that BKC has decided, I may as well try my luck with what I have to offer.

I'm now really interested in the Crested breed, and would like to get my hands on one of your females (in order of preference: Tinklet female 1, Tinklet female 2, Rexlet female 1).  In exchange, I could offer this light stallion:

I really was not going to trade him, but those females are so epically amazing that I figured I'd try.  He's a flaxen chestnut with 1 foal point from parents.

zarzamora

Quote from: Neocridders on September 06, 2010, 08:47:35 AM
For Rexlet 1 or Rexlet 2 I'll offer two semi-custom gryphions :)

To see what a gryphion looks like, there are some examples in generals right now.

girls or boys?

zarzamora

Quote from: springacres on September 09, 2010, 10:36:38 PM
Hmm...now that BKC has decided, I may as well try my luck with what I have to offer.

I'm now really interested in the Crested breed, and would like to get my hands on one of your females (in order of preference: Tinklet female 1, Tinklet female 2, Rexlet female 1).  In exchange, I could offer this light stallion:
http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/gallery/d/3995-1/595.png
I really was not going to trade him, but those females are so epically amazing that I figured I'd try.  He's a flaxen chestnut with 1 foal point from parents.

Would love to!! Your first choice is up for bid

BabyKittenCandy

zarzamora

OH! LOL yes they are waiting for you to bid on  ;D totally thought I'd already replied to you saying that was fine, sorry hun!

springacres

BabyKittenCandy

zarzamora

zarzamora

Neo- Im interested in your offer, but need to know if you were after Rexlet 1/Rexlet 2 boys or girls? One of the girls has gone is all....

Let me know!

Neocridders

I'm sorry XD I guess I missed the female / male part.
I'm interested in the females, either 1 or 2 rexlet, let me know if interested. :D

zarzamora

Neocridders

Oh, I'd love her if you'd be willing to trade!
I'll need a bit of time on the semi-customs, though, since I'm a little busy for the next week. But I'll try my best to get them to you soon!

Let me know three colors for each, genders, names.
:) Names are not needed exactly, though, since you can name later.