Gryphions | USD Trades (All Finished!) Page 2: Mountain Ponies?

Started by Neocridders, January 10, 2011, 03:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Eeee! Thanks Neo, they are beautiful! JennyLee's tattoo is facing the wrong way though xD
But eeeee, so pretty! *snugs them*

Gryphions

I didn't realize there was a 'right' and 'wrong' way >.< I'm so sorry! I guess I just copied/pasted with the direction the image was.
Ugh. I'm so sorry.
I have already closed the file. If it's a serious problem, I can try to re-make her.
Let me know what you'd like to do.

I of course wouldn't mind re making her since you paid real money expecting her perfect and it was my mistake.
Let me know.

YourLoveOnly

Naah it isn't a big deal. If it was an easy fix it would be lovely, but remaking her is not neccessary. The original MLP has the tattoo facing towards her, but I have to admit that wasn't a clever thought, but more that the lineart I used for the concept design faced that way and so did the dolphin lines xD She has all the stuff she was supposed to have and she looks gorgeous, so you don't have to redo her ^^

So excited to see the next ones :D

Gryphions

All customs/semi-customs finished. I will have to figure out what breedings I've yet to do. I'll go and look back. Those should take longer, since breedings (atleast... breedings of your lovely characters) take me a while. But atleast we're that much closer to being caught up!

Neocridders

Since I'm all finished with YLO's stuff for USD, and I'm not up to doing breedings at this moment, I'm wondring if anyone on PI has any Mountain Ponies to trade for gryphions?

:D

I'm looking for any gender, any s-genes, I prefer single s-gene to double carriers, unless it's a pair and the test breeds are great.

I'm looking for any colors, but I probably will pick bright colors/natural colors and colors that go together over poo green with hair or dark purple with bright green socks, if you know what I mean.
Of course, I sometimes like any combo of colors, so just post what you want to offer. I'm going to trade semi-customs and premades. If you have a super-duper amazing one, I'll probably trade a custom, or a pair of semi-customs.

YourLoveOnly

Final doggie: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=119085
Okay so yeah, the breeding and I also still need that Art-mimic bunny to go to Celine ^^
And I think that's it then =D

They look great, thanks Neo!

Gryphions

Oops. Yes. I'll work on that bunny right after I finish importing the christmas thread gryphions.
Thanks!

YourLoveOnly

Also, if you can't find the breeding or don't feel like looking I can always figure out a pair I would like bred XD Plenty of awesome options!

Willow

I'd love a custom or two, and semi customs >3>;

Anyway, here are the Mounties I could part with -

*Would only expect semi custom/s for her - she's not attractive bless her ;~;

*Maybe

Let me know if any of those speak out to you ^3^

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. I have this guy I could let go:

or this gal:

Both dc's he is scol & qs and she is tips and okapi.

Gryphions

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Whimsy - The first two images are the same.

I adore the last two ponies!
:)
The white one, I'll probably trade a full custom. I'd love to see the link to the actual pony though.

For the purple one, would a semi-custom be ok?

YourLoveOnly

http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=pets&sub=profile&pet=10588078&usr=777047

Looked it up since I know her PI account and that white one was so gorgeous XD
I wanted to go look it up so I could drool over it >w<

Whimsy

lol thanks so much YLO, for any but the white one I'd be okay with trading for a semi or a custom. For that last guy I meant to say it'd take a rather decent offer to pry him outta my hands.

Neocridders

Well, what sort of offer would you like for the white pony with red and black hair? I don't think I said I was offering anything more than semi-customs, premades, and  customs.
But if you let me know what you had in mind, I could see if I might ddo it.

Whimsy

Hrm..it depends what you value your customs/semi customs at in PG. Hes price checked at 5 mill though I have him for sale for 3 mill pg.

Neocridders

Well, as I said previously, I offered a custom or semi-custom/premade for each mountain pony I liked.

But if you would like something else, you'll need to tell me what you want.
I'm not going to give you an estimate, because I don't know how much gryphions really go for, because I haven't sold them for PG. And when I sell for sg, I usually put a BIN of like 2 million (which usually gets binned quickly) or a flatsale, which is usually just a small fee like 10k or less.

I would rather you tell me what -you- think they are worth. That way I can better understand what you are asking for.