News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Trade anyone?

Started by Winged, January 23, 2011, 05:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

If anyone is interested in Glider customs or premades then look here!

I'm interested in any other adoptables, but here's a list of my favs to hep you decide what to offer.
*Feli
*Quinsta
Quin bonus tickets
PU
Special wobbles
LC
Okibi
Possibly Garney adopts, but i'd have to really like them, since no-one is sure if she's coming back. ETA: Since Gerney's back, i'm more interested in them now than before, though still now quite as much as other, more active adopts.

So just make offers to me! Please let me know roughly what you are wanting for the trade, eg custom markings, premade markings, semi custom, premade, ect.

Information- http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3445.0
Custom forms

Semi custom
Name:
Owner:
Up to 4 colours:

Full custom
Name:
Owner:
Eye colour:
Claw colour:
Wings colour:
Marking(s):
Colours:
Mutation(s):
Colour:

Winged
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Trades
1- YLO- 2 custms/egg-done
2- Whimsy- 2 customs, breeding/2 PU-done
3- Keilin Alyr- 2 custms/kennel pup-done
4- CutieePiee- 2 customs/kennel dog
5- YourLoveOnly - Custom/okapi-done
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Only doing these in batches of 5.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Oh I am sorry, I didn't see anywhere that I couldn't post yet. *deletes previous post and edits it in here*

I still have that Octopuss egg you wanted. I also have a second egg now. I would love to trade one or both for Glider customs (not interested in premades, sorry).

I also have these two LC I would trade:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503225
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503256

edit:
I would prefer to trade this egg:
parents Noonie & Sardine

Since I have to rehome them both and I have another off on the other egg. So if you only want to trade for one egg it would be really great if you took that one.

Winged

It's okay, i didn't say that you coudn't post, i just thought it woud be easier to make a new post/ Sorry about that and thanks for deleting!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I'm not really interested in that one, sorry/ Her colours don't appeal to me as much/ If you're wanting to trade the other one then i'd like that!
This girl, right?

Neither of those LC really intrest me either, just not really my colours/ So what woud you be wanting for that egg?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

A few customs would be great. I am not completely sure what a fair trade would be honestly. I do know the other offer is a Kennel dog and that one is really tempting me as well, so I am really unsure what to do. But I would love to get a few of my characters, I really would. Gliders are awesome =3

Winged

looking at your customs that you haven't already got, i can give you customs of Baylor, Trangar, Quirine, Lookky, Roon or Luanna/ I'm thinking 2 in total?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Trangar is a semi custom (who got secretly submitted in my last Slow Franken form I think in hopes you would make him in full XD) so I would rather not do him. Baylor shouldn't have wings, so I am not too sure if I want to get him. I will give the others some thought to see who I would want if I accept (Luanna would be much love!). Most of the characters you mentioned aren't those I have a strong emotional attachment to ^^'' I assume they can have mutations too? :)

Winged

Sure, any mutations you like :) If you let me know which other ones you are wanting, then i'll have a think about if i could do their markings/
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Okay so the ones I am really attached to are those represent those real life people I love dearly: Moridin, Anthony, Georgie and Adriana (and I already have Jack, yay!). Non-real person wise I am very attached to Noonie and I also think Choca would make a gorgeous Glider. And I need a Nona, since she represents me and yay, Gliders have wings <3 (she can have any type of stripes, similair to the current zigzag for example, but they would have to be all over her) Those are all the ones I know I múst have as Gliders some day XD And then some of the others would just be nice to have, but not must haves.

Feel free to mentally prepare as I will try bribing all of the above from you at some point XD

Winged

Hmm, well i think i might be able to manage Choca and possiby Nona, if you don't mind that her zz would be the premade marking, i'm hopeless at zz myself/ Adriana i could try but i'm not sure how the markings would turn out/
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Shall we do Choca and Luanna for now then? :) I have Christine so having a Luanna to go with her would be awesome. I would like Feathered Feet and Crest mutations for Luanna just followed her normal colors/pattern and Tail Tuft for Choca to act as her normal mane/tail.

What do you want to name your new Octopuss?

Whimsy

Oh gliders :D Id like to offer up any of my PU for a couple customs ^-^

Winged

YLO, that sounds gd! I have to go cook tea now, but i'll give you a name in a bit/

Whimsy i'm interested in Hunter and Pumpkin 7/ Are you wanting custom markings?
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Nope I'm fine with presets ^-^ If I can get 4 customs I'd be happy to trade both PUS. Also are these guys breedable?

Winged

Great, please post the forms here or pm me  :)
Yes, they are breedable/ First breeding season is probably going to be end of febuary, after my exams/
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

YLO, before i cert, is she okay?

The name i'd like to give the egg is Cara  :D
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

She be shiny, but could there be a bit more paint? The idea is that she is so full of paint you cannot really see which of the five colors was originally the base color xD If that is not possible then it's okay, she looks adorable either way.

Winged

I'm off to bed now, school tomorrow :( But i'll try to add mre paint later/ If i can't replicate the premade paint marking, would you like me to do custom soft paint, like on the wings?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Whatever you feel like doing dear ^^ I think it's really just one area, the arm/shoulder, that needs some color and maybe the bigger blue part on the tail. But I adore the wings and neck/head and rump/hind legs. It looks really nice. Like she duck into some paint buckets, which is exactly the idea <3

Winged

Thanks! I think if it just needs a bit more in areas then i should manage the replicate that paint  :)
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Awesome :D

Name:Butt Butt
Owner:Whimsy
Body colour:light tan orange
Eye colour:Gold green
Claw colour:white
Wings colour:light tan orange
Marking(s):zz,socks, underbelly
Colours:dark tan orange,white & white.
Mutations:tail tuft, ears
Colours:dark tan oarnge & light tan orange

Name:Pester
Owner:Whimsy
Body colour:White
Eye colour:Light blue
Claw colour:white
Wings colour:Tan Orange
Marking(s):zz, dorsal muzzle stockings
Colours:All tan orange
Mutations:tail tuft, ears, gemmed

Here are the first two, ill get the other two in a few minutes.

Winged

Got both yours done YLO! Checks now, then certing (or changing)  ;)

Is her paint better now?

Hmm, i was itching to add ears while i was colouring her :) Your choice of course!

ETA: Photobucket is being nasty again! The new version of the first one isn't even showing for me/
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Aww, Choca is really pretty. Sure you may add ears if that looks nicer ^^
Photobucket is mean, it won't show the change on Luanna, looking at the url I think you replaced the picture? Reuploading might have been smarter xD

Winged

Yeah, i've reuploaded now, here's the new image, and here's Choca with ears/ Let me know which you prefer  :)

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Oooh Choca with ears is even more lovely, you were totally right.
Luanna looks gorgeous too! ^^

Winged

Pickups!

Whimsy still need 2 forms from you :) Take your time, no worries/ I didn't manage to get yours done tonight but hopefully i can get them done tomorrow/
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Whimsy I've pretty much got your first two done, just waiting on your next two forms now :) For the girl you have up there, what colour are her mutations?

Anyone else interested in a trade?
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Might be a bit of a long shot since they are Garney adopts (though colored by the amazing Silvanon), but would you be interested in either of these poodle puppies (#1 is female, #2 is male)?

Also, if you'd like more details, my trade thread is here:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3556.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Hmm... Tricky chice since they are Garney adopts and i don't have any poodles at the moment, but i do like them/ I'm interested in the male, what are you looking for?
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Aww, the puppy poof has worked its magic. XD

I'm not sure you'd want to trade two Gliders for one puppy, so if you wish to turn down the following ramble, I definitely don't mind hunting down one of my singular characters and posting a form for your consideration. I just adore this pair at the moment, and it feels weird to order them separately.

But I have two characters that are essentially very open-ended semi-customs: the female is base black with any combination of white, black, and blue features/designs/markings, while the male is base white with any combination of black, white, and red features/designs/markings.

Aside from the color choice (though exact shades/combination of shades are up to the colorist), they're meant as a canvas for the colorist to have some fun with. I love seeing what people come with when given free rein. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

I'd be happy to trade those two for the puppy, my favourite sort of custom is working like that ;)
Can you give me two names, or if you like you can name them after you see them. Also, what mutations would you like, or should i choose?
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Thank you so much! *hugs* I'll mark the little guy as reserved for you.

Mutations and such are your choice, even if you wish to keep them simple and choose none at all. =)

As for names, the white male is Bright Sun, and the black female is Dark Moon. If those don't fit well on the certs, he also uses the name Yang while the female is Yin, but I do prefer Bright Sun and Dark Moon used on certificates if there's no show name/call name combo. It's a little less confusing for me in the long run. XD

Winged

You're very welcome! Those names are fine, i'm sure they'll fit on the cert okay.

As a random note, i made myself a character, but now i can't think of a name! I love her though, think i'll keep her as a character i get in lots of different adopties  :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh that is a pretty character. I love naturals <3

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, she's very pretty. Her colors remind me a bit of the coffee I had this morning, the swirls that result right when you pour milk into a fresh cup but just before it's had a chance to settle and then get stirred. =)

Maybe she'll find a name when you've had a chance to see her design on another adoptable? I know I've had a few designs that didn't become characters in my mind until I saw their colors on a different canvas. It's like getting a fresh perspective.

Winged

Thanks! That's a good idea Keilin.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Oh, they're adorable, Winged! I love the royal blue and cyan on Dark Moon, and she almost looks like she's sparkling around her white markings. Does she have a Gemmed mutation?

Also, Bright Sun looks so much fun with the spots and the feather crest, and I adore those dual-colored points! I never imagined Sun with spots before, but I think they suit him in Glider form.

I'm happy enough with them to see them certed. I hope you're still happy with your newly-grown puppy? He bears such a striking resemblance to his mother, I think it's really sweet. =)

Winged

Yes, she does have gemmed :) I'm very happy with him, mulling over a name at the moment.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Whimsy, i still need two forms from you :) I have your first two done, was waiting for you to post the forms for the other two, and then i was going to post all of them. But here's the uncerted first two. Let me know if you need any changes before i cert.

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Keilin here are your two certed at last. Sorry for the wait, i kept meaning to cert them but started doing other stuff.

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

Winged

YLO, i quite like her, but it depends what you're looking for.

Cutiee, she's gorgeous! But again it depands what you're wanting, are you looking for 2 normal customs or ones with custom markings? If custom markings then what?
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

I have 2 reference pics. Let me know if they're do-able. If not, I'll find something more simple. ^^

1. http://pecora.lasolistia.com/FAM/CutieeFAM.png
2. http://www.wajas.com/_images/wajas/6079/6079355.png

I'll put up the husky for bid now.  :)

YourLoveOnly

Custom(s) with premade markings? Dunno what would exactly be fair so feel free to give your thoughts, but I will be nice and stay clear of custom markings this time xD

Winged

The first is fine, she's just ldapples right? The second i don't think so, i'm useless at swirls like that and animal print.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

YLO how about one to one? So one full custom with unlimated premade markings and mutations.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Been doing some thinking, I would really love this if possible (shouldn't be too hard I think?)

Full custom
Name: Nona
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Body colour: white
Eye colour: #dc0000
Claw colour: black
Wings colour: white but with a #dc0000 fade on the four wing feathers of each wing
Marking(s): black zigzag, #dc0000 socks
Mutation: tail tuft
Mutation color: black and #dc0000 Mstripes

If she is not okay I will get a premade marking Quirine form ready instead.