News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Trade anyone?

Started by Winged, January 23, 2011, 05:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

She's fine! I won't have time to do any coloring till wednesday night, i've got two NABs tomorrow and the day after :( So am loads busy studying for them. Just coming on here for a bit to check on stuff now and then won't be on much more.
But i'll get everything done after them.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Not sure if ldapples would be closer to what she looks like or hdapples? Whatever works for you. ^^

How about this one for the second: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/1-zazjan1108%20copy.png

Please let me know if that one's too tough also.

Quote from: Winged dreams on January 31, 2011, 11:32:41 AM
The first is fine, she's just ldapples right? The second i don't think so, i'm useless at swirls like that and animal print.

YourLoveOnly

*badly wants to color your new pretty Cutiee* Please do stalk Panda Shrimp custom slots xD

And don't worry Winged, school is more important. He is up for bid, so just go bid 0 whenever Nona is done ^^

Winged

That looks fine, as long as you don't need it really really accurate? Can you fill out a form for them, you don't need to be spesific in it, i can go mainly by the refs but it's a usefull layout for the name, markings and mutations.
Anyway, ditto what i said to YLO, unfortuantely they will have to wait a couple of days. RL stinks :(

Thanks YLO!
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Sure, I'll get a form in, in a little bit! Thank you! ^^

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

YLO, your girl is done! How is she?

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

She looks lovely! Could you possibly add ears? I thought I had put that in my form, but I obviously did not >.< Sorry about that, if it's too much trouble then feel free not to as it was my mistake.

Winged

Yeah, you just put tail tuft in your form :) I can't remember if you mengtioned ears some other time. Sure, it's not a problem to add ears, i keep the psd file till the owner is happy! What colour ears (or colours, i can do tiny markings)?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

white with black stripes to match the zigzag or black and red stripes to match the tail would be neat, if that doesn't work then just plain white

Winged

Looks pretty good with the stripes i think :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

Full custom
Name: Coco Bean
Owner: CutieePiee
Body colour: Dark brown
Eye colour: Sea green
Claw colour: Regular brown (milk chocolate)
Wings colour: Same as body
Marking(s): Hdapple
Colours: Golden tan/cream
Mutation(s): Ears
Colour: Same as body

Reference Pic: http://pecora.lasolistia.com/FAM/CutieeFAM.png

--------------------------------------------

Full custom
Name: Cresla'jume
Owner: CutieePiee
Body colour: Cyan/Blue
Eye colour: Dark blue/black
Claw colour: Whtie
Wings colour: Cyan at tips, dark blue approaching body, with whitish fade
Marking(s): Fade legs, Blaze
Colours: Dark blue fade, White blaze
Mutation(s): Ears, Tail tuft, Crest, Gemmed (can replace the spots on the body if that's easier)
Colour: Ears, tail tuft & crest= Dark blue; Gemmed= Dark blue & cyan

Reference Pic: http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/1-zazjan1108%20copy.png

Winged

Thanks, i'll probably get them done tonight.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

How are these Cutiee? I did them earlier but couldn't post them till now, i've been getting a mini-rant from my mum about working harder.

Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Zomg! BEAUTIFUL! They're amazing, thank you! :D

Go bid on the husky when you get the chance. I'll accept it a little later. Gonna step out for a bit.

YourLoveOnly

Accepted your bid on the Okibi ^^
*stalks for certed Nona*

I also need to find more shiny stuff to bribe you with, I want mooore Gliders xD

Winged

Glad you like them :) I'll cert them... soon. Going to crash now, stressful talks about things make me tired. And it probably doesn't help that i haven't been getting much sleep recently. If anyone thinks that i'm going to slowly doing these then please give me a good kick and i'll get what i owe done faster :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*hugs* No worries dear.

School is more important and I deal with panic attacks so I know all about stress taking its toll on someone's body. Hope you feel better soon!

Winged

Aaaah, certed Nona! Sorry sorry  :-[ I am way too scatterbrained at the moment.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Which part of "Don't worry dear" didn't get through to you? XD *fluffs* Really, it is fine. Go rest and feel better! <3

Winged

Hadn't seen your post :) My internet is slow in posting.

ETA: Nona!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Here are the certed customs for Cutiee! Sorry about the wait :)

~~~~

This thread is sorta going on hold. I'm still taking offers, but i'm less likely to take them. And if i do there will probably be more of a wait. This is just because i'll be busy with exams.
After the exams there will be a breeding season, so this is your chance to get any characters, ect that you want to breed.

I may do a small find-a-mate contest before the breeding season, let me know whether you would want that, or if you would prefer to go straight to breedings.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

New slots up :) I'll be taking some time to do these in breaks between studying, so if anyone wants to offer i'll look at it! I didn't manage to get a quin bonus ticket this season... *hints* lol
Probably not looking to do anything super complicated though. If you're wanting to know what isn't super complicated then have a look at other customs on this thread and premades that i've done. There are quite a few custom markings shoved in among the premade ones. Custom ZZ/tiger stripes is out, i really suck at stripes. And of course premade markings are easy.
Recently i've been doing some CYOs for a thread on PI, look in this folder at what i've done, that can give more examples too. Click. The love pairs are the recent ones, but none of them are really old.
Owner of Gliders!