News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Bribing Time

Started by Silvanon, April 15, 2011, 11:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Yay it's bribing time!

This is the list of quinsta you can bribe me for: http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/quinstabribes4-11.txt

Here is the form to fill out to submit a bribe: http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/bribeform.php

Here is the list of bribe offers received: http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/quinstabribeoffers4-11.txt

When submitting a bribe, please use the form.  Bribes posted here or PMed will be ignored.  If you want to make more than one bribe offer for the same quin, or offer on more than one quin please fill out the form once per bribe offer.  Please note in your offer if I should only accept a certain number of your offers.  (For example, if you offer $1000 SG on three different quin, but you only have $1000 total, then you should note that I should only accept one of your SG offers.)  You may make as many bribe offers as you like.

I will accept bribe offers through the end of April 18th, Secundi time.  After that I will pick as many of my favorite offers as I think I can color before the end of the month to accept.  I may accept bribe offers in rounds.

Bribe types I'm accepting:
USD (minimum of $2.50)
Adoptables
Adoptable Items
SG
Anything else you care to offer  

Interesting side note:  The available quinsta were all generated using the new random quinsta generator script, which takes into account how prevalent a gene is in the current population.  This new generator will be used for Breeder's Choice breeding studs from here on out.

=============================================
Accepted Offers - SG send to the Silvanon account, system critters please put up for 0 bid, customs/semi-customs please PM me the forms, and USD payments to my PayPal silvanon@hotmail.com

Batch 1
Alnaeyah   1018   $15 USD - Paid
Scullisto   1029   $30 + unnamed French bulldog from TheKennel + My only Garden Nom + faette (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=31933), Mustang from TheStable (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=516869) - Paid
Pinkshadow   1030   15 USD - Paid
YLO   1036   $25 + 4 full custom Panda Shrimps [Normal or Multi] - Paid
toffeeca   1123   4 semi customs plus $15 - Paid
Zarzamora   1135   2mill SG & 20USD - Paid
Zarzamora   1141   2000000 & 20USD - Paid
Midnightphanotm   1021   5m sg  - Paid
Zephyr   1037   Dorian full custom 'starter pack' - one male + 3 females of the same species - Paid
Ravvana   1142   3 Stable regular tags - Paid

Batch 2
Winged dreams   1007   4 Glider semi customs - Paid
BKC   1031   SF Dragon and 2 mil sg - Paid
Alnaeyah   1034   $10 USD - Paid
Mutt   1041   2.5 million SG - Paid
Scullisto   1043   $10.00 - Paid
Nighthenge   1053   2 mill SG +$10 - Paid
springacres   1072   $15 USD - Paid
Keilin Alyr   1085   $13 USD - Paid
Pinkshadow   1087   8 USD - Paid
Pinkshadow   1093   8 USD - Paid

Batch 3
Goddesss   1045   500k SG - Paid
Nighthenge   1051   2 mill SG +$5 - Paid
Neocridders   1090   1 custom gryphion (I've only got 5 customs total)
YLO   1095   $8 + 1 adoptable offer (1 semi custom Luminaria)
PonyMama   1106   250000sg + 2 Semi Custom Orlaya - Paid
LaneyAngel   1117   my airfish Jillian http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=316   ----  2 horses (Dulcea and Tutonn) --- Kennel Dog Zimbalet ------- 175,000 SG - Paid
Aralie   1118   1 million SG and 1 Full Little Chimaera Custom - Paid
CutieePiee   1122   2 million SG - Paid
BKC   1133   $5.00 and 1mil Sg - Paid
CrystalAngelNeko   1143   5$ - Paid

Batch 4
Keilin Alyr   1006   $5 USD - Paid
springacres   1038   2 million SG - Paid
Winged dreams   1040   4 Glider semi customs
CrystalAngelNeko   1050   5$ - Paid
CrystalAngelNeko   1061   5$ - Paid
Keilin Alyr   1063   $5 USD - Paid
BKC   1086   $5.00 - Paid
YLO   1097   $6 + 1 adoptable offer (4 full custom Panda Shrimps)  - Paid
YLO   1098   $5.00 - Paid
Pinkshadow   1100   5 USD  - Paid
YLO   1101   $5.00 - Paid
Pinkshadow   1102   5 USD - Paid
CrystalAngelNeko   1113   5$ - Paid
Ryuukokoro   1119   Full custom Okibi Caballi
Zephyr   1144   Doorian custom x2 (natural colored feline)  - Paid

Ryuukokoro

*giggles* Oh this is fuuuuuuun! *goes through the list drooling*

Poor Sil, you're going to have your work cut out for you in a couple days' time! XD

PonyMama

no kidding
I wanna offer Orlaya but need to import still
don't know if offering full customs would be a good thing or not, but want pretties if possible
so I may break down and offer mroe

Nighthenge

So many pretties to choose from!

Ryuukokoro

Okee Ryuu has made a list of pretties she covets the most and made offers on those 4! ^_^

One bribe I posted twice, sorry for the confusion but I forgot to add a preference when I made the offer, so I posted it again right after with the preference added.

Ravvana

Ahh, this is so awesome! :D Silv is the best <33 *starts going through available Quin*

edit: Major drooling is going on over here... The hard part is narrowing my "favorites" down from 50+ to a more feasible number XD

Ryuukokoro

*giggles at Rav* I hear that!

Silvanon

:)  I'm glad you guys are having fun!

Ravvana

I narrowed my favorites down to 7, yay! Now to plot bribes >D

edit: Bribes submitted :) *putters off to homework*

BabyKittenCandy

My Goodness Silv! How are we supposed to choose from so many pretties! <3

I will def be offering on plenty!

LaneyAngel

I don't feel like I can really make much of an offer..... as I don't have a lot of SG.... most of my adopty pets I'm extremely attached to and don't wish to give up.... and yeah... :o/
I can offer imaginary things and lots of cuddles, but otherwise, not much

I dunno.... making an offer anyway.... though its not great. I can only throw it out there and hope!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

TheLeet

I can't see you being in need of SG so I hope you like Air Fish XD

I would have loved to offer Nom/Feli customs too but I'm going away on the 19th and won't be back till early May. I'll still have internet access to deal with any trades but I won't have my files and Photoshop with me.

LaneyAngel

So 2 days left to go then   :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

I'm getting edgy and nervous! LOL I do so much adore my choice that I made, I even already have a name picked out and everything. So I am praying like mad that my bribe gets accepted! XD

Ravvana

Yeah, Quinsta events always make me nervous XD;; If I win 1123... *dreams happily*

Hmm, Silv, is it possible to add to our bids? It looks like we'd need to just repost and have you delete our first ones, and I don't know if that's too much of a pain for you XD But since you seem to be after green semis for LilBit and Stable is realistic only, I thought I might add in some Cloven as another option.

Silvanon

If you want to add to your bid just re-fill out the form with your new full offer.  It's not a problem that the first offer still be there, it would only need to be deleted if you couldn't fulfill on it should I choose it.

YourLoveOnly

*attempts to narrow down list* I'm at 27 now.. XD

Kahlira

Many congrats, YLO=D Good luck narrowing down further! Orr just offer for all 27 XD

I offered for my two favorites. *crosses fingers* Good luck everyone =D

Winged

I only managed to narrow it down to 8, and there are some more i would like to offer for. But i don't have much more to offer apart from more customs so thought that was enough.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I narrowed it down to 18 and then I gave up.. Time to type up all the bribes now xD

Ryuukokoro

18!? Goodness that's a lot of bribes!

BabyKittenCandy

You sound like me YLO! I had too hard a time choosing so I offered on lots and keep going back too, figure I should get one I like :)

YourLoveOnly

Silv I did one wrong, I forgot to change the ID so there are two offers for 1097. The higher one is correct =)

Edit: Yay, all done. I can even afford them all.. Not that I expect all to be accepted XD But I cán afford to do them all. Now I shall wait and see =D Good luck everyone!

Zephyr

My first offer on 1088 was a mistake, text was accidentally copied from 1102 >_<

Totally cross-eyed, between long rows of text and cold medicine!

Silvanon

YLO & Zephyr - ok, I'll take out the mistake offers when I start reviewing them all tonight.

LaneyAngel

springacres

Silvanon

Alright, the deadline has passed, no more bribe offers will be accepted this month.  I shall now go through and start making decisions on what offers I'll accept.  I think I'll accept in rounds of ten, and shall likely do multiple rounds. (Too many good offers, you guys made this as hard on me as I made it on you! *lol*)

Ravvana

*joins in the finger crossing*

Good luck picking your favorite bids; there are a ton of great ones. Hard choices for all involved parties when it comes to Quin bribing ;)

Silvanon

Ok, I have decided on the following for the first 10 accepted offers:

Alnaeyah   1018   $15 USD
Scullisto   1029   $30 + unnamed French bulldog from TheKennel + My only Garden Nom + faette (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=31933), Mustang from TheStable (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=516869)
Pinkshadow   1030   15 USD
YLO   1036   $25 + 4 full custom Panda Shrimps [Normal or Multi]
toffeeca   1123   4 semi customs plus $15
Zarzamora   1135   2mill SG & 20USD
Zarzamora   1141   2000000 & 20USD
Midnightphanotm   1021   5m sg
Zephyr   1037   Dorian full custom 'starter pack' - one male + 3 females of the same species
Ravvana   1142   3 Stable regular tags

Winged

Congrats to all the winners! I can't wait to see the quinsta :)
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Congrats winners - I will be stalking you (Sculli and YLO especially... ;) )

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh yay! A bay tobiano Vanner lady <3 That is one of my absolute favorite combinations and it was so hard to find Vanners to breed that with (last season I succeeded, but it was a male). This makes me so happy! =D

LaneyAngel

CutieePiee

Congrats you guys! :)

Wish I had more to offer.

Scullisto

Congrats Everyone!...

@ Spring...stalkers always welcome :)

Ryuukokoro

Aw my first and second choices are gone... Congrats guys!

Doorians

I'm a little surprised my custom-posed offer wasn't taken over just the customs, but no complaints - I'll be happy with my new lady :3

The different breeds have slightly different forms, if you can let me know if you're going for a feline set or an equine set, I'll send you the forms!

LaneyAngel

wish I actually had USD to offer like some others do.... when things like this come up, it leaves me feeling quite bad that I can't offer what others can. But I guess I do put myself in this "no money" situation at the end of the day. Its what owning a horse does for you!

Ravvana

Yay, got my favorite Andalusian lady! <3 Thanks Silv. I'll put the tags in your inventory after I get out of class.

My favorite Mustang mare is now gone (I'll be stalking for a breed one day, toff!), but I will for sure be plotting new, even better bribes for my other favorite Mustangs ;)

Congrats to everyone else, too :)

YourLoveOnly

@Ravv: I don't think we are allowed to change/add bribes anymore since the deadline passed.. I think Silv is just accepting offers in batches to not overwhelm herself ^^

Silvanon

Zephyr - I'm going to go felines this time. :)

Laney - Uh.... bad idea complaining about what offers I accepted, especially when I've very clearly stated I'm not done yet.

Rav - YLO is right, I'm not taking new bribes at this point.  I've already got over 100 (still) to go through, and I think it'd be too confusing.

Winged

I'm not trying to get into any arguments, but i don't think Laney was trying to complain at you Silv, just was a bit irritated at herself that she couldn't offer usd. Just what i read from that.
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Quote from: Silvanon on April 19, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
Rav - YLO is right, I'm not taking new bribes at this point.  I've already got over 100 (still) to go through, and I think it'd be too confusing.

Ahh, of course, that makes perfect sense. I typed before I thought that through.

Silvanon

Winged - perhaps you are right.  Coming off of this month's release thread, where she complained that I did breeds other than the one she wanted, I guess it just felt like this was a continuation of the complaining.

Ravvana

Quote from: LaneyAngel on April 19, 2011, 01:42:36 PM
wish I actually had USD to offer like some others do.... when things like this come up, it leaves me feeling quite bad that I can't offer what others can. But I guess I do put myself in this "no money" situation at the end of the day. Its what owning a horse does for you!

I also can't spend $USD on these kind of events (personally feel the Quin are worth the $USD, but my textbooks and Sean need to be my priority at this point). I do think it is great that Silv is finally able to get some money for all of her hard work, though -- over 700 Quin out there and I believe this is the first time Silv has actually made $USD off them. That is quite generous of her, really :) And I really do appreciate that she accepted several non-$USD offers as bribes, such as mine and Zephyr's. I totally understand that $USD events can be frustrating if you can't pay $USD on adoptables, but I also think it is really important that adoptable owners get $USD occasionally for all the time and effort (and talent) they give us for free or for virtual currency on a regular basis.

I really hope this doesn't come off as too rant-y (I'm certainly not trying to attack anyone!), I'm just trying to put in my $0.02 on the issue. I'll delete this if it hits any nerves <3

Silvanon

Zaz sent me back again the money I'd refunded her from the auctions, so this'll be the second time, actually.  I do know how you guys feel - I can't spend USD on anything but essentials either (it's, you know, why USD ranks so high when it's offered to me.  Too poor to turn down money), so I did very deliberately accept some offers that didn't include USD, and I intend to continue doing that.

Doorians

I'd have to admit, in Silvanon's shoes, I'd do the same thing - art's my only source of income, so if people offer money you have to take it, you know?

All the same, Silv, kudos for making space for non-USD offers!

Ravvana

Tags are in your inventory, Silv :) You can submit them via PM or post (general thread) at any time. First priority will still be imports, but I'll likely as not want to color some horses soon to break up the monotony, so don't hesitate to send your forms in as soon as you know what you want. Thank you again for my sure-to-be-lovely new mare! <3