News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Bribing Time

Started by Silvanon, April 15, 2011, 11:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scullisto

Sculli's nickels worth of two cents.

I would like to speak for just a moment.  I dont want to be mean or ugly or ungrateful.   Because I am so humbly in awe of Silv and all the other artists here that I have to let you know some things from my perspective.  I am one of those that purchase with money, and everytime I see an option to pay with cash I breath a sigh of relief and will forego a bill or two, for two simple reasons...

1) I appreciate all the artists that work on these adoptables, being an artist is not easy and I love supporting their work.

2) I am a full time graduate student, I do not run any adoptables (I only collect) and I suck at competing my agency pets...leaving me quite broke (sg wise) and petless when it comes to all sg, pg, whatever-g flatsales, auction or contests that comes along.  I cannot compete with 4,5 or 6 million sg bids.  I am also horribly unlucky at contests.

I never begrudge anyone who is fortunate enough to out bid me on anything, just as I hope no one begrudges me the chance to use what little resources I have when playing here.  I try not to be greedy and I hope I dont sound that way, but every once in a while I will splurge on art.

Thank you for listening..and thank you Silv for being one of the fairest in the land :)

zarzamora

haha i suck at competing in events too Sculli! I have terrible luck! All my quin are USD bought, traded for or bred :D

Thanks for accepting silv, will get that sent over to you tomorrow hun x

Silvanon

Ok!  To those whose bribes were accepted the first round - Those who sent me custom forms already, I've sent them back now.  I've put bids on the system critters needed, and I've made note in the first post of the quin already paid in full.  All 10 quinsta are colored and up on the Quinsta account.  Please bid on yours, and once you are marked as paid, I will accept your bid to make the transfer.

I'm going to go through and choose 10 more bids to accept now. :)

Nako

Woo XD Good luck! It's a lot of bids to go through o_o

Scullisto

I cant bid on my boy (sad face)

Ryuukokoro

Eeee those Quin came out GREAT! ^^ I love the bay roan mustang lady, and of course that drop dead gorgeous black roan frame!

Kahlira

I second what Ryuu said XD Seriously, I believe I'm in love =D Y'all are some lucky ducky's XD

CrystalAngelNeko

Neocridders

Holy Cow! Those quinsta are gorgeous!
Silvanon, you are amazing! The art is stunning, and then the coloring... wow. Breath-taking.
Congrats you guys!

Silvanon

Ok, here's the next 10 bribes I'm accepting:

Winged dreams   1007   4 Glider semi customs
BKC   1031   SF Dragon and 2 mil sg
Alnaeyah   1034   $10 USD
Mutt   1041   2.5 million SG
Scullisto   1043   $10.00
Nighthenge   1053   2 mill SG +$10
springacres   1072   $15 USD
Keilin Alyr   1085   $13 USD
Pinkshadow   1087   8 USD
Pinkshadow   1093   8 USD

(If by chance any of you find you need to withdraw your offers, please let me know asap.)

Edit:  You're marked as paid now Sculli!  Go, bid!  :)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Also, I think I'll do at least one more round of offers, so nobody despair yet, 'kay? ;)

Ryuukokoro

Kahlira

Nighthenge

You have so made my day Silv.  Payment sent!

Alnaeyah

The bribe quinsta do not seem to be up for bid.

Aralie

Silvanon

Quote from: Alnaeyah on April 20, 2011, 07:42:09 PM
The bribe quinsta do not seem to be up for bid.

Whoops, let me go fix that!  *scuttles*

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, another palomino! I cannot wait to see him!

I also may have to re-name Jareth in anticipation of this event. We'll see. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

Scullisto

The new Quin's are breathtaking! Congrats everyone!

CrystalAngelNeko

Oh poo... maybe next round? *hopes*

Congrats to everyone else tho~ so many pretties!

Goddesss

Such beautiful Quin congraz guys!

Ravvana

Oh my goodness, my mare has dapples! :D I had secretly been hoping for dapples, since dappled greys are one of my favorite RL horse colorations. She is fabulous, Silv, thank you so much <3 I hope you enjoy your future Stable horses as much as I enjoy her :) *runs off to think of a fabulous name*

Ooh, and it looks like my second fav Mustang is still available... the dream lives on XD

Congrats to the round 2 bribers! Can't wait to see how your new horses turn out :)

springacres

Winged

Yay, i won one this time, Thanks so much Silv! I'll pm the semi-custom forms to you, thought they're the same forms as you used last time.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Yay! Ty silv! Sg sent, will send a custom form your way :)

Pinkshadow

LaneyAngel

Oh, I'm not complaining, I was just massively overwhelmed when I saw the list of bribes people had put out there, and it was like, $$, customs, $$, customs... Had a big moment of "holy wows, how am I supposed to compete with THAT!!!"
Of course its much deserved, the Quinsta are absolutely awesome, it just makes me feel blah that I can't offer the same as others is all, because I would love to be able to make huge offers that are so fantastic they literally can't be passed over. Not because I'm greedy and want more Quin, but because I do feel that Silv does deserve it.
I also wish I could do art, or run an adoptable of some kind that people were interested in, but I'm limited on my goofy laptop.

But yeah, being able to get to school (petrol) and being able to feed my horse and furbabies are my top priorities and while I know I could always get rid of my pets, they're my lifeblood and they're my main reason for existing, so I don't find that an option...
Believe you me though, if I had the USD to offer, I would be offering and I sorely wish I did. Thats all I meant.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

YourLoveOnly

My girl is absolutely gorgeous, thank you Silv! I will keep my eye on this thread to see the rest of the pretty Quin that are still to come, there have been some really gorgeous ones so far already =D

Scullisto

LaneyAngel

Awww, thanks Sculli!
*hugs Sculli back*

Anyways, congrats to any and all who are winnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrs! You'd better be grinnin like Cheshire cats! I would be if I were you! :D
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Silvanon

Alright, I've got the next batch all colored up.  I've sent forms to those who needed them, and I've marked those who're currently paid in full.  New owners, once you're marked as paid please bid on your quin.  :)

I'm going to select another 10 bribes to accept.

Ryuukokoro

Eeeee the new ones look great!! O-M-G Friesian with bald face!!! 0_____0 *just stares and stares...and drools*

Liver chestnut with tobiano is beautiful! And I looove the little brown splash boy! ^^

springacres

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on April 22, 2011, 11:27:32 PM
Eeeee the new ones look great!! O-M-G Friesian with bald face!!! 0_____0 *just stares and stares...and drools*

Liver chestnut with tobiano is beautiful! And I looove the little brown splash boy! ^^
*also stares at said Friesian* Hee, the bald face was what sold me on him x)

ETA: Unfortunately he's not up for bid yet so staring and drooling is all I can do at the moment...

Ryuukokoro

lol patience springacres. ^^

springacres

I know... I apologize if that came off as whiny or anything.  Sleepy spring does not always make the best judgments about what to type.

Neocridders

You didn't seem whiney to meXD I thought it was funny.

Silvanon

I do seem to forget to put them up for bid, don't I?  ^^;;  I'll go do that now.

Here's the next 10 offers I've decided to accept:

Goddesss   1045   500k SG
Nighthenge   1051   2 mill SG +$5
Neocridders   1090   1 custom gryphion (I've only got 5 customs total)
YLO   1095   $8 + 1 adoptable offer (1 semi custom Luminaria)
PonyMama   1106   250000sg + 2 Semi Custom Orlaya
LaneyAngel   1117   my airfish Jillian http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=316   ----  2 horses (Dulcea and Tutonn) --- Kennel Dog Zimbalet ------- 175,000 SG
Aralie   1118   1 million SG and 1 Full Little Chimaera Custom
CutieePiee   1122   2 million SG
BKC   1133   $5.00 and 1mil Sg
CrystalAngelNeko   1143   5$

Goddesss

Awesome a pretty clyde boy.  Congratz to everyone else.

The Quin from the last round are so stunning!

springacres

Wow, congrats to the people whose bribes were just accepted :)

CutieePiee

Yay! My very first Mustang!  ;D *goes to send payment*

Ryuukokoro

Crystal is going to be so excited ^_^ I want to tell her but she just went to bed lol. She will see it in the morning!

Ravvana

Ooh, congrats to the latest batch of selected bribers :) Can't wait to see the new Quin!

red_uni387

congrats to everyone who got bribes accepted!

no new quin for me, but all 3 i tried for got picked so yay for getting to see them :D

Winged

My boy is stunning, i love his face especially! A lovely birthday present!
Owner of Gliders!

LaneyAngel

I am thinking I am dreaming..... Silv accepted my offer!!!!
*screams lots*

Yay for Mustang!!! Thank you so much Silv!!!!! :D
I've sent the SG, and put everyone else up for bid!

BabyKittenCandy

Weeee!!!  Ty silv!!  Will go send fundage now :)  *ish so excited*

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Silvanon on April 19, 2011, 02:54:01 PM
Winged - perhaps you are right.  Coming off of this month's release thread, where she complained that I did breeds other than the one she wanted, I guess it just felt like this was a continuation of the complaining.

That wasn't intended as a complaint.... It was more a "oh poo, Thoroughbreds didn't make it, but oh well, these guys are gorgeous!" Somehow I managed to miss that whole thing where people voted on what breed should come next. I are bad stalker person, never have any idea whats going on... I think I'm just sooooo used to the PI forums that I sometimes find these ones confusing and can't ever seem to find my way around. I lost this thread the other day and was like "gah, how to find!" so I miss lots of stuff. I usually have Kah tell me whats going on and where, she's on the ball that girl!! <3 <3 <3
I think lately I've not been writing stuff very well... I've had a very long term toothache happening (bordering on a month now). At first I hoped it would pass on its own, but that proved it wasn't going to happen, so I went to see the dentist a week ago. He extracted a wisdom tooth. In the course of removing that wisdom tooth, he cracked the tooth next to it (which is causing terrific pain) and also came close to dislocating my jaw. He couldn't fix the cracked tooth on the day because after the wisdom tooth was pulled, I was bleeding tremendously and he couldn't do anything else until the bleeding stopped.
When he did my dental X-Ray, he said the wisdom tooth was going to be difficult to extract... He wasn't wrong. He wriggled it, he pulled it, he clamped it and pulled it, it didn't want to come out. He stuck the spike in down the middle and wriggled it some more. Then the next time he clamped it to pull it out, the entire tooth shattered into 4 seperate pieces right from the middle where he'd put the spike wiggling tool. He then had to remove each piece individually and each piece was just as much a chore to remove as the whole thing was. So yeah, he made a heck of a mess, cracked one of my other teeth, hurt my jaw... And I'm supposed to go back to him on Wednesday (its the earliest possible day I can get in) to fix the problems HE created. I'm being forced to take painkillers every 2 hours. Really not a happy situation. I seriously believed going to the dentist and removing the affected tooth would fix my pain issue, especially after 3 weeks of being in pain almost all the time.
So I do apologise if I've come across sounding whiny, or complaining or bitchy or mean or anything, I don't mean to be, I'm just not thinking very clearly for the most part. Toothaches really mess with your head.

Anyway, thanks for accepting my offer. I am hugely excited to get my very first Mustang!!

Aralie

:o *squeals* Thank-you Silv!!!
sending funds and form now ^_^
Congrats everyone!

Scullisto

Ravvana

Let me preface with-- 1) I don't even know if you are planning to accept more bribes (100% up to you; totally understand either way), 2) I know another my bribes is certainly not guaranteed to be accepted, since there are still a *ton* of amazing bribes available, and 3) I understand if you don't want to deal with further bribe complications, in which case this can be ignored.

Okay, that's all out of the way XD On to the just of it:

Of the bribes I made that still apply to available horses, my strong preference is for 1119 (due to her inherent Mustang-ness). I know all my remaining bribes are exactly the same and I stupidly didn't list them by order in the official bribe form, but there you have it. So if it's all the same to you, and you are tempted by my bribing for any one Quin, I would like to establish this preference for 1119, although I'd obviously adore any Quin you give me XD *ducks out*