YLO's [Quinsta] & [TheKennel] Trading Thread - Updated July 06

Started by YourLoveOnly, May 26, 2011, 04:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Starz

Ok ^^ Here are all my Les Souris I have,+ I could also add in some PG if needed :)

Cupid will pass on the Wings to any of his offspring ^^

And the babies from Breeding Season:

YourLoveOnly

Just gonna name all the ones I like and we'll figure it out from there =)
Cindy-Lou, unnamed Maria x Cupid baby, Eston, Irial and Cupid

YourLoveOnly

@Soli: I shall accept! =D I badly need PG for character customs. And Golden Sun is smexy!

YourLoveOnly

Sorry Super Starz, but Poodle 1 and 2 have gone to Willow. #3 and #4 are still very much available and I decided to keep #5.

Solistia

While I'm sad to see Golden Sun go, it'll be nice to have another Mare in the herd X3

PG sent, and Golden Sun up for bid =D

YourLoveOnly

Your girl is up for bid too =) She is childless because her foal didn't get claimed, but she had a bay tobiano baby before ^^

Super Starz

Ok,Then I'll switch my offer to poodle #3 then xD

And I'll happily trade any of the ones you like ^^

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Added a Gypsy Vanner mare because someone pointed out she was inbred and I don't collect inbred Quin. Also added more dogs and pups.

Pinkshadow

I'm interested in this gal ;

I'm awaiting gryph kittens? & sammie, cocker, pom pups? :P
- 3 Sammie litters :D

YourLoveOnly

I am already getting one of those kittens so I don't think I will want one of them.
One of the Sammie and one of the Pom litters are colored by me, so I will get puppies from those litters too. And I don't know when the other litters will arrive, so I can't really say anything about those. I don't know who the parents are and I don't know if the pups will be here before this litter grows, so that is not something I can accept right now. However, feel free to come back once those pups arrive (or make another offer of course ^^ *eyes Garden Noms and Quin and Feli and other doggies*)

Pinkshadow

Well other then primo would any of the noms interest you?

YourLoveOnly

Stella is stunning.. And bred from my persona Nom. So I would trade for her ^^

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Yep that works for me ^^ *puts both up for bid*
Also don't forget to pick up your other Sam puppy that you traded Anya for =)