News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] June Bribing Time

Started by Silvanon, June 17, 2011, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Oh, well that's reasonable :) But I am sorry you need to send the computer off though, that's never fun.

Kahlira

*luffs on Silv*

Bleh on having to use the not so good comp D= But it's completely understandable.

springacres

Totally understandable, but bleh on having to use the not so good comp.

LaneyAngel

Pretty sounding Quinsta. :)
Congrats to those who win the pretties!! I'm out for this round, can't seem to find any perfect one that has captured my soul like my Flicka did. :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Solistia

So do we need to request here to have them sent to our account? /unsure of the procedure for those who have already paid

Keilin Alyr

I think it's become standard practice for the bribe Quinsta to not be placed up for bid right away. Tradition even. XD

But bribe and raffle Quinsta are usually placed up for bid rather than directly transferred, I've noticed. I think it's so Silv can confirm payment one last time before sending the Quin home.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

oooo I see =D
I wasn't around much to participate in the last bribes so this is still a tad new to me XD

Thanks Keilin <3

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Quinsta

Round 2's Quinsta have been colored and posted up on the Quinsta account.  And, for once I actually remembered on my own to put them up for bid.  XD
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Kahlira

Round 2 is stunning as usual <3

springacres

Yes.  Especially Sculli's flaxen splash cutie pie <3

Kahlira

I think I like Leafy's Gruello best (Spelled it right this time too! Yay me!)

Orrr BKC's Perlino is made of want too XD

Orr Toffee's Tobiano

(Firefox does not like horse colors, no siree!)

springacres

*laughs* Yeah, as you said, they're all gorgeous.  I also like Aralie's flaxen tobiano, Keilin's brown overo, and of course I always have a soft spot for silver dapples so I will be stalking PM and Alnaeyah.  x3

Silvanon

Round 3 Offers Accepted
springacres   1467   $15 USD
Alnaeyah   1471   $10 USD
Keilin Alyr   1479   $8 USD
Keilin Alyr   1491   $8 USD
Zephyr   1520   Doorians - four semicustoms
BKC   1531   $7.50 plus 2 full SF Customs
red_uni387   1532   http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=515425
Winged dreams   1536   4 Semi-custom Gliders
springacres   1537   $10 USD
zarzamora   1543   $8.00

And since this is my last day with my nice computer that I like for coloring Quin, I've already got this last round colored and up on the Quinsta account.

springacres

*gapes, then rushes to send payment*

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, two gorgeous splash girls and my pretty red dun boy! You should have payment, Silv! =)

*steals Alnaeyah's silver dapple girls and PM's silver dapple bay Clyde (with those gorgeous points!) and zarz's brown Clyde*

Kahlira: From what I can gather on Wiki and such-like, I believe the coloration is normally spelled "grullo", with "gruello" as a regional variant. So it's spelled either way. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

springacres

Wow, that's interesting, Keilin - I've only ever seen it spelled "grullo" or occasionally "grulla".

And payment has been sent, Silv. :D  *is insanely happy with her two*

Keilin Alyr

I'm no horse expert, but I had a forum friend talking enthusiastically about the grullo horse she had ridden, and I got curious. But I've seen grullo, grulla (sometimes only for mares), and gruello. I just saw grullo recognized with its own article on Wiki, so I assumed it must be the generally regionally accepted term.

I just call the coloration blue dun to keep it simple for myself personally. Same with chestnut (sorrel) and palomino (isabella). I'd horribly confuse myself otherwise. XD

springacres

*nods* The distinction between chestnut and sorrel was one I never entirely understood either.  And it doesn't help that it seems to vary between breed registries which makes it that much harder to pinpoint.  Safer to use terms that we all know what they mean. :)

red_uni387

Thank you Silv! Willow is up for bid ^^

Leafy

oh em gee she's stunning <3! Thank you Silv!

Winged

My boy is stunning, thanks! My first minature xD I've sent a pm with forms for the semi-customs.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

*grins* I told Leafy that she was a gorilla xD

I been callin her that all along, but thought I'd get o.O looks if I said that.

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo.. Yay!! My two are stunning! I will pm you forms and send along the usd payments :)

CutieePiee

Congrats everyone!

Ryuukokoro

zarzamora

i have sent both payments hun- even remembered to include my name on the last one! LOL