News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Faudeer] Trade?

Started by Willow, September 15, 2011, 11:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Hey! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade for Faudeer?

Examples Here

I can do ~
Premades (working on some)
Semi Customs
Customs

I'd like ~
USD
Quin
Feli
Noms
Stable
Potentially other adoptables I can't think of right now xD;

Please feel free to offer C:
But please understand, they're all hand drawn, so I can't take on too many ^^;

~Willow

[Forms]

[color=purple][b]Custom Form[/b]

Name:

Traits:
Eye Colour:
Design:
Item?: Brace or Necklace.
Ref:[/color]

[color=green][b]Semi Custom[/b]
Name:
Four Colours:
[/color]

Ravvana

I'll trade a gold Stable tag for a full custom (Sean) :D I can also trade two semi customs (you give name, gender, breed, base color, one marking or modifier) for my two semi-custom Characters, Selphy and Iris Noire (both have 2-3 colors and no other requirements).

Ryuukokoro

*jaw drop* These are each hand drawn!? Holy smokes, they're so detailed! And you already have so many out there, that's awesome!

Wait but what about ones like this that are the same:

Aren't those templated? *confused*

Willow

Ravv, I'd love to do a custom trade :'D

And would you be interested in trading a foaling paddock for a semi custom?

Ryuu, those are CYO Faus.
I did unique lines, and five people got to colour them, then I put the shading template on.

If I did another CYO, that'd be a unique lineart for that CYO, if that makes sense? x3;

Other than that they're each unique C:
<33

PonyMama

for maybe a pair of premades or a semi custom?
(for premades I would prefer a pair (male and female) to be complimenting colors)
and I do not mind the same lineart for a pair

Winged

I would love some! Here's a list of what i'd like to trade, let me know how many i could get for any that you're interested in. I'd like customs, semi's or premades, whatever's easiest for you.

Quinsta

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486187

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=528801
Not totally sure about her. She is already reserved RB for October.

Breedings with any of my mares still availiable for RB.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3501.msg78042

Feli

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529784

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=530371

Stable

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=522588

And i can also offer Glider customs, semi customs or premades. Two for each Faudeer since they're handrawn. Let me know and we ca work something out.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Ohhhh I see!! Thank you for explaining! Man, a CYO sounds fun. ^^ These are only like the second adoptable that makes me miss being on PI. X3

Willow

Thank you PM, but sadly that Feli doesn't interest me ^^;;

Winged -
I have been wanting to get into Vanners!
I'll offer a normal type custom for each of them C:

Ryuu -
I'll probably do another CYO some other time ^u^
And no worries, I'll make them available here on Secundi too, plus the forum itself ^^

<33

Wildfilly94

Weeelllll... I would definantly offer for some customs.. Except that all the adopties i have that I could possibly part with, are ones you've given me. XD Fail.

Willow

*sporfle*

Feel free to make an offer of anything you can think of I guess, see what ctaches my eye :'D

If not there's always the ongoing events to cross your fingers for C:

Winged

I'd love to accept that for the stallion, but i was hoping for a little more for the mare, since she's a mare and i do quite like her. Like say a normal type custom and a premade if possible? If not, i'll think on it for a little bit if that's okay.

ETA: Is there a form for the custom?
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

I'll edit the custom/semi-custom forms into the first post.

For the mare...Would you take a different 'type?' custom?
Types Here

These are rarer sub-species customs.

But as I said in the first post, I don't want to swamp myself x3;
<3

Wildfilly94

Hmm... you could use Yian Tacul for an RB, one of my Tag-its, a Jolly Ball for TheStable, aaannnd I think thats it that I can give for now.

Winged

Ooh, i would love an elemental custom! And yeah i totally understand you not wanting to take on loads since they must take ages to do.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Ohh Ohh!! I still have breyers up in that 'ole thread... XDD

Willow

Breeeyyerrrs o@o;

*drools*
I might get back to you on that >O>;;

Winged -

What element would you be thinking of? C:
The elements I'd rather save for events are: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Life, Death, Love.

But elements can be pretty much anything ^^;
Elemental of Music, Elemental of Smog.

Or something xD;

Ryuukokoro

I don't know if this would interest you, since it's not on your list, but I'd like to offer two full custom Okibi Caballi for one semi-custom. ^^

Winged

I don't mind, i'd like anything wind or mountain related :) Typing up my normal custom form now, would you like them posted or PMed?
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Lol, you didn't read my other offer did you. XD
Haha, *Waves breyers infront of you*

hiyoko

I'm not sure, but do any of my quin or stable interest you? If not, I could trade you a nom to breed and trade it back when you're done using it.

Willow

*attempts to keep brain organised*

Ryuu -
That's very tempting! O:
I think I'll accept :'D

Winged -
*hums*

Element of Stone/Rock?

Then he/she could be an inhabitant of Faumount and the Fai Rockies x3;

Wild -
*guilty*

I completley didn't see your first offer x3;
The only thing that would interest me is the RB with Yian o:

But...but.
So many Breyers I'd love ;^;

What would you be looking for?

hiyoko -
I love all your Quin, but I'm not so into lights for the Stable C:

Winged

Sounds good :) For the element do i just tell you the element and name, owner ect or do i fill out a form?
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Lol, 'Tis okay Willow. :p
And Would you like me to mark her down for you?
I would like Elementals, and/or the other types, or a normal one with like, 8 of the add-on things XD I would Adore more than ne. But I would give you ages to work onthem, as I already have you doing alot of work for me, and I always tend to make things complex with customs. Haha.
And depending on how many breyers you want, and how much the shipping will cost, I could prolly pay for it myself, but they wouldn't be sent for 2 weeks, sense I dont get paid again until then.

hiyoko

Cool, how about my male mini?:)

Willow

Winged, fill out the custom form, change the type to 'Elemental of (element name)', and take out the 'traits' bit C:

Forms here please!

Wild -
Yep, if you could reserve her that'd be great :'D

Also, I'll drop you a list of Breyers I'd like.

I'll make you one elemental and two semi customs, and you can just let me know who you'd part with for those ^^

hiyoko -
Yep! What are you looking for?

I think I'll have to stop accepting offers now, until I've gotten at least a few of these done C:

Winged

Custom Form

Name: Spark the Fell
Type: Normal

Traits: Whichever ears you think looks most cat-like, Scruffy fur, Feline tail, Fangs (if they can look cat-like). Basicly whatever feline traits he can have.
Eye Colour: Pale green
Design: Scottish wildcat mimic, please follow refs for colours and markings. Has wildcat stripes, tan on legs and nose, white belly
Item?: None
Ref: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3781.msg85195#msg85195 (Takes you to my character post on him, the best mimics i have of him are the Doorian and the Tirn Ail (middle row on left). The first ref takes you to the official website, the home image is a very good one, and if you click the headings at the top you will see more images come up for each one. The campaigns page one is very good for the face markings.)

Custom Form

Name: Creag of the Mountains
Type: Element of rock

Traits: NA
Eye Colour: Grey-blue
Design: Can you design her based on the refs? They're pictures that i took on a recent hiking expedition through the Cairngorms, and they're pictures of the rock crags in the Larig Ghru. So i'm looking to get something inspired on that, but have no idea how to put that into words. Sorry if this makes extra work for you.
Item?: None
Ref: http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Photos/2011_0818GoldDofEfinal0065.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Photos/2011_0818GoldDofEfinal0077.jpg
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

I want a custom of my Michiko.:)

hiyoko

Custom Form

Name: Michiko the Beautiful
Type: Normal (unless otherwise approved)
Traits: dragonfly wings (or butterfly wings if possible), tufted tail, pointed ears and paws
Eye Colour: light blue
Design: white body with teal tiger stripes and navy blue hair with dual tips (pink that fades to yellow) on tail and mane. Blue wings that fade to yellow.
Item?: Necklace.
Ref:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/Shawna16/Michiko/340.png

Wildfilly94

Discussions discussions. :3
Reserved Yian for you, by the way

Ravvana

So 1 gold tag + 2 foaling paddocks for 1 full custom + 2 semi-customs? I'm good with that if so :) I'll type up forms later today.

Willow

Willow

Winged

Wow, yeah he looks great! I love his expression xD
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

hmmm not too sure what else I have that I could offer right this second sadly and I would adore one, oh well will watch for events then

Wildfilly94

Alright, my normal custom I'm going to wait on.. If I geet Coda, I'll have that custom as Corrine. If not, then I'll figure something else out later.

Custom Form

Name: Goddess of Seduction (Does this name work?)
Type: Elemental (Seduction)
Traits: Pointed Ears, Paws, (Can I get a single Kudu horn int he center of her forehead, like a unicorn horn?), Feline Tail, Lion Mane, Dragon Wings, Fangs
Eye Colour: Dark Red
Design: I don't exactly have a plan... What I thought of though, is something that isn't really spoken of anymore.. but Cataponies... Dipities.. Like ther were a few that were bloody and dark and stuff. I thought of those for the inspiration. XD I'd love leopard/Cheetah print design on her body though, but everything else design and color-wise is up to you.
Item?: Necklace. Dark Celtic-like
Ref: I want her to be dark and Seductive looking. Human example, sort of : http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa143/voodospirit/Lady_crow_by_Cirasella.jpg

Semi Custom
Name: Juliana the Beauty
Three Traits: Feather Wings, Feline Tail, Elemental (Mild-Beauty)
Four Colours: Golden Yellow, Light Green, Blue (Parts Cyan), Purple

Semi Custom
Name: Zello of the Darkness
Three Traits: Paws, Feline Tail, Dragon Wings
Four Colours: Black, Brown, Tan, White

red_uni387

Um Willow? I'm still waiting for my premade Whinny horses D:

Kahlira

Speaking of Whinnies, instead of my owed ones, could I get Find Love as one of these?

Willow

@^@

I remember owing Kah Whinnies (and yes you can get a Find Love Fau instead)

But I'd completely forgotten your premades red >3<;
Would you still like them or something else?

Willow

Progress preview of Winged's Rock Elemental.

*wants to steal so bad*

After all these trades are done, I'm making myself another one xDD;

Winged

Omg, she's looking amazing so far! I love her feet especially :D
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Semi Custom
Name: L'arc
Three Traits: paws, under scales, dragon wings
Four Colours: white, pastel rainbow (is that okay? My L'arc character always has rainbow on her body X3 )

I'll pm you the Okibi custom forms! ^^

Willow

Thanks Ryuu! I'll fill them in soon :'D <33

Willow

Ok, I'm getting ready for a party tonight (it's my leaving party, I'm so excited :'D )
But I'll get back to these soon ^u^

I'm looking forward to creating so many new little Fau's :'D

<33

Willow

Winged's final elemental C:

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

Winged

Wow, she's gorgeous! Thanks so much :)
Owner of Gliders!

Willow

NOTICE: Due to a very sudden RL $$ shock, my mum can no longer afford the internet. After tonight the only way I'll have internet is by my friends house.
The soonest I'll have full internet is when I move up to Scotland - October 9th.

I will work on premades and hand drawns until then.

There's not much else I can say or do, sorry ;A;

Faudeer events will resume afterwards, the backstory contest will be judged and a semi custom drawn.

Regarding Trades-

I'm going to save filled in forms on my computer, and I can work on them (just not deliver them for a while).

If you've still got to fill in a form, the sooner you do, the better chance you have of it being finished by the time I have full internet again.

Ryuukokoro

That sucks Willow. :( Economy is hard on all of us. One more exciting thing to look forward to for your big move, though!

CrystalAngelNeko

Hey willow, would you accept one more attempt to trade?

I have 3 Grade Quinsta and I'll trade any 2 of them for a full custom >3> Cuddles, one of the boys, is on the cuff of breeding into pure Clydesdale, so breed him to a lot of girls and you have a chance at a dun clyde <3