News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] June 2012 Bribe Time

Started by Silvanon, June 02, 2012, 11:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Yay, all the bids I've placed have been accepted! <3 I'm rushing off to the barn now, but I'll send all the $USD I owe this evening when I'm back :)

Winged

I wouldn't mind if it closed, but i would like any of the others i've still got offers left on, especially the shetland :)
The Feli and Nom are up for bid and i'll colour your customs when i get home from my wee holiday so send me the forms any time over the weekend.
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Thank-you Silv! Two more amazing Quin for my herd <3
Money sent!

I am good with it finishing now ^_^

BabyKittenCandy

Wee! Thanks silv! All the ones I was after I have either gotten or they have been homed, so im all good with calling it quits.

I will send the money now quickly, Please note, Im sending $11.00 for Rav's first boy too, and I will send the rest along tomorrow as im about to dash off for a film.

Ravvana

I sent my payment :) Can't wait to see my new bunch <3

springacres

I'm fine with this being the last round, I'm all bribed out myself XD Though... I wouldn't mind seeing more new pretties! XD

Pinkshadow

Silvanon

Whew, ok, that was a big batch!   Everything that's been paid for up to now is now uploaded! :)

http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=1187&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

Aralie

Another awesome group of Quin Silv! Thank-you ^_^

springacres

BKC.  That mustang girl is pure, unadulterated win.  I shall stalk big time.

BabyKittenCandy

Wow! Thanks Silv, my guys are awesome! And Spring, you will have to stalk Rav, that mustang mare is for her ^^

Silvanon

Four more have been paid for & uploaded now!   Just two bribes left waiting on full payment. :)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!