News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] August Bribes

Started by Silvanon, August 27, 2012, 11:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, yay, all of my bids got accepted. =3

And it looks like there might have been a mixup with one of my Quin. I believe I bid on 4437, not 4337.

4437. Shetland Pony F Dun Palomino Roan, front right Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Black roan, yaaay! Have PMed you your !Blub! <3

Pinkshadow

Yay :D

Please delete my offer on 4216 tho (: Had a wrong number, entered a new one (:
- and i'm waiting with paying to see if you accept my last 3 bids :D

Silvanon

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on September 03, 2012, 11:31:42 PM
Ooh, yay, all of my bids got accepted. =3

And it looks like there might have been a mixup with one of my Quin. I believe I bid on 4437, not 4337.

4437. Shetland Pony F Dun Palomino Roan, front right Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Ah, yup, I grabbed the wrong description there, sorry about that, and thanks for catching it!

Pinkshadow

Payment sent, since i can't wait to see the little ones :D

Silvanon

I'll be coloring Quinsta & such the next bit here.  Join me if you like!  https://secure.join.me/350-293-547

Edit:  all done for tonight

Quinsta

The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Daimas

someone needs to remind me to save some USD for next month^^

skysnolimit

I sent the payment for Round 3, Silv--thank you so much!

I don't know if it's my account or yours, but PayPal wouldn't let me send money without a fee this time :(

Pinkshadow

I would like to get my bids on 4216 and 4425 deleted, as i have some personal troubles with money and such /:

But the bids on 4190 and 4324 still stands (:

Winged

Gorgeous bunch of Quinsta, congrats you guys :) I love the palo mustang xD
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

My boy looks amazing, thanks Silv :D

Pinkshadow

EEEE Lovely mini's i got :D
- Loove them :D

Thaanks !!

Willow

Thank you for accepting another offer Silv! I hope I'll get everything done for you today, I also love my vanner mare, thank you :')

Any other offers that may apply still stand too, if you do another round C:

Kahlira

My babies are so beautiful! Thank you, Silv!

Silvanon

Doing some more Quinsta stuff tonight, for anyone who wants to watch: https://secure.join.me/858-237-718

Edit:  all done

Ravvana

Silv, I'm going to withdraw my bid on 4351. I decided to save some of my money for magic marking and (hopefully) bonus tickets.

BabyKittenCandy

Is that it for the Bribes this time round silv? Just wondering so I can get you paid the monies :)

Ravvana

I'd also love to know how many more rounds are anticipated so I can be sure to bid enough for my must-haves :)

Silvanon

I'll be accepting one more round a little later on today.

BabyKittenCandy

Ah Okies Silv :) I shall wait and send all the monies after that round when I know the total. Just wanna make sure I pay you in a timely manner!

Ravvana

I'm withdrawing my offers on 4375 and 4374, as well.

And I've removed my $USD offer on 4192, replaced it with a Feli offer. (Made a note of that when I posted Feli bribe.)

Just to clarify, my current standing offers:
Bribe   Ravvana   4361   $7 USD (increased)   
Bribe   Ravvana   4355   $10.50 USD (increased)   
Bribe   Ravvana   4380   $7.50 USD (increased)   
Bribe   Ravvana   4377   $7.50 USD (increased)   
Bribe   Ravvana   4192   Feli - http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529937 (replacing $USD offer)   

*crosses fingers*

Wildfilly94

I'm going to send in my USD now. So my mini girl will be available in time for the season. :O

Wildfilly94

Withdrawling my bid on 4355 or 51.. whichever I bid on. XD
Added my final offer to my favorite girl. <3

Ravvana

Okay, toff wins the rather epic bid war on 4355 XD; I will just need to stalk for breeds with him next season <3

Silvanon

Er....make that I'll do it tomorrow late afternoon-ish.   I didn't end up with enough time tonight, got an early day tomorrow.

Winged

Upped my offer on 4174. If it confuses you, the offer is two pets from that list and the two feli that i've linked are extras not in that list but also offered, and the SG and custom.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I made an oops >.<

Put in 4274 instead of 4174. Resubmitting my bribe for that one.

4274 has already been claimed.

YourLoveOnly

Silv will the Quin of those still waiting for the final round before sending USD be arriving in time for breeding? Wild and I agreed I can use the black leopard mini girl she got through these bribes, but I just saw today's date and now I'm all unsure if they are scheduled to arrive before then in the first place :P

Willow

^ This.

I was hoping to use my leopard stud from here, and have a mare waiting on him. But if he's not going to arrive in time I'm happy to use another stud (I just would like to know if I should stop waiting ^^ )

<3

Winged

I'm in the same boat, hoping to use the Dun Palo Fjord stud if you accept my bribe for him, and i was going to wait on him till if he's availiable.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Yes, I was going to ask the same thing YLO. I sent my USD as soon as I realised she has to be here to be used in breeding. D:

Silvanon

As long as you get payment to me before the 14th, I will make sure to get your Quinsta to you before the breeding season ends - I think I can just plain do it, but if it comes down to it I'll extend the season to meet this promise.

For round 4 I kinda went all out and accepted as many of the USD bribes as possible, but if I accepted a bribe of yours that you're now looking at and feeling you'd rather not have had accepted, let me know within the next 24 hours and I'll take it off the list.

Round 4

BKC    -    FjordF2LilBit    -    $5.00    -    FjordF2LilBit

Country_gurl1686    -    4224    -    $5.00    -    4224. Friesian M Black, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

CrystalAngelNeko    -    4076    -    5$ ( Limit of 4 Quinsta)    -    4076. Andalusian F Black, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

CrystalAngelNeko    -    4083    -    5$ ( Limit of 4 Quinsta)    -    4083. Andalusian F Black, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

CrystalAngelNeko    -    4425    -    5$ and http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552616    -    4425. Shetland Pony F Cremello Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204    -    4225    -    $5    -    4225. Friesian F Black, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet (Calm and steady)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204    -    4230    -    $5    -    4230. Friesian F Black, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204    -    4325    -    $7    -    4325. Miniature Horse F Silver Dapple Bay, front left Fetlock, back right Sock (Slow and lazy)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204    -    4349    -    $7    -    4349. Mustang M Bay, back right Stocking, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204    -    4366    -    $7    -    4366. Mustang F Black, front right Pastern, back left Coronet, Blaze (Calm and steady)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204    -    4378    -    $7    -    4378. Mustang F Black, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

Kahlira    -    4174    -    $7    -    4174. Fjord M Dun Palomino, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kahlira    -    4213    -    $6    -    4213. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Sock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Kahlira    -    4376    -    $7    -    4376. Mustang F Black, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Mutt    -    4375    -    2mil SG and 1 traditional custom art piece (example: http://ranshii.deviantart.com/gallery/849957#/d33gw1b)    -    4375. Mustang F Flaxen Chestnut Splash Overo, back right Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Pinkshadow    -    4190    -    5 USD(No limit)    -    4190. Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Ravvana    -    4351    -    $9 USD (increased)    -    4351. Mustang M Brown Roan, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Ravvana    -    4361    -    $7 USD (increased)    -    4361. Mustang M Bay Roan, front right Stocking, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady)

Ravvana    -    4377    -    $7.50 USD (increased)    -    4377. Mustang F Black Roan, front left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Ravvana    -    4380    -    $7.50 USD (increased)    -    4380. Mustang F Flaxen Chestnut Roan, front right Fetlock, back right Fetlock, Star and Snip (Calm and steady)

Ryuukokoro    -    4324    -    $6.50 and one Normal Foxfire breeding item    -    4324. Miniature Horse F Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Scullisto    -    4181    -    $8 usd    -    4181. Fjord M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Star (Calm and steady)

toffeeca    -    4231    -    $5    -    4231. Friesian F Black, front right Stocking, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

toffeeca    -    4355    -    $11    -    4355. Mustang M Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock (Calm and steady)

toffeeca    -    4359    -    $7.50 +http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=539714    -    4359. Mustang M Palomino Roan, front right Pastern, back right Sock, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

whimsy    -    4127    -    5 usd    -    4127. Clydesdale M Silver Dapple Black Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Pinkshadow

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Winged

Kah will your dun palo fjord boy be availiable for stud? I was hoping to get him or a breed with him :)
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

USD and SG sent, along with the custom forms :)

Ravvana

Awesome, I will send money for the four tonight :) Just so you know, Pinkshadow is paying for $5 out of my purchase. I'll send the other $26 when I have computer access.

I had actually withdrawn my bid on the brown roan stud... But seeing that I'll have all colors of roan with him included, I will take him if that is okay with you <33 Let me know if it's not okay before I send you the money.

And thanks for letting us use them this season!! :)

Ryuukokoro

Whoo tons of Quin! \o/

I will send payment for all da pretties when I get home from work ^_^

toffeeca

Payment sent :) I can't wait to see all these pretties

Scullisto

Wildfilly94

Congrats guys!
Though I didn't get either girl I hoped for, atleadt now I have 5 dollars for bonus tickets. xD I need two.

Kahlira

I say sure XD I'll have him up for stud. Sending payment nowish.

Mutt

Sending SG, I'll message you momentarily about the custom art :)

Country

Payment sent ^-^

Yay my very first one for here ^-^

Silvanon

Quote from: Ravvana on September 10, 2012, 02:07:50 PM
I had actually withdrawn my bid on the brown roan stud... But seeing that I'll have all colors of roan with him included, I will take him if that is okay with you <33 Let me know if it's not okay before I send you the money.

Whoops, I thought I'd gotten all the withdrawls off the list, guess I missed that one.  Sorry about that!  If you do want him still I'm fine with that, though.

Ryuukokoro

Payment sent for my 3 remaining Okibi, and your Foxfire has been added to your inventory. :)

CrystalAngelNeko

money is sent, and pet is up for bid ^.^

Ravvana

So sorry, but I will have to wait until tomorrow night to send my money. I couldn't find secure wifi and didn't want to log into Paypal without it. I'll be home again tomorrow.

skysnolimit

Congratulations, everybody!  I'm just popping back in to make sure you saw that I paid for my two Round 3 bribes already ^^;  I know you've been busy so don't rush to color them, I'm just starting to get nervous about the $13, lol.