News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria Custom Turn In

Started by Elenaria, February 18, 2013, 01:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

We are finally getting started on all of those customs. I seem to have lost some emails though so if you have traded away customs for things from other people please let me know (or if you have had something traded to you either way) You may turn in forms at any time, but there are a lot to do we know so it may take us some time to get through them all.

Also! Please remember that if you would like to exchange 2 of your song/semi customs for a mimic of a different horse adoptable with NATURAL markings and colors you may do that well.

Also please note that a new breed will be coming once we've gotten some of this stuff wrapped up so you are more than welcome to save some of your customs for a later date. If you would like to save them please let us know and we'll send you an item voucher.

Thank you!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Semi- Custom Form
Name: (If left blank you can just buy a naming voucher =D )
Breed: (Unicorn or Demon)
Favorite Color:
Three Inspiration Words: (Maybe markings, OR other words given for inspiration like snow-flurry, or fiery, or moonlight, or....whatever)

Song Inspiration Custom Form
Song Link:

Custom Form
Breed: (Unicorn or Demon)
Markings:
Color of Markings: (Feel free to leave blank if you have a Natural Elenaria)
Horn Color:
Eye Color:
Hoof Color:
Reference: (Only if needed)

Duet Form
Mother's Name:
Mother's ID:
Mother's Caretaker:

Father's Name:
Father's ID:
Father's Caretaker:

Items Used: (For this Admin breeding a Red apple is not necessary as that came with the purchasing. If you would like to use any other items -including a sugar cube if you wish to breed together 2 females- those MUST be purchased)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Current List

CURRENTLY COMPLETE.  Please post if we've missed your form. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Country

Name: (Feel free to leave blank until you've seen the Elenaria)
Favorite Color: Black
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJeg3EGZBjM

Favorite Color: Purple
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2c7ygb5P4

Ryuukokoro

Will we be able to turn in an Admin Breeding here, or will that be for a late date?

Elenaria

Here is fine. I will get those forms up too -forgot about those- and you may use 2 admin horses or one admin horse and one of your own your choice.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

That's awesome, thank you. ^_^ And I'll turn my 5 customs into vouchers at this time, please.

Duet Form
Mother's Name: Nae'amawyn
Mother's ID: R001
Mother's Caretaker: Elenaria

Father's Name: Sha'tril
Father's ID: C004
Father's Caretaker: Elenaria

Items Used: none

Bunraku

May I ask if Semi and Full customs are natural colors only? ^^ Also on the semi custom form, what dose favorite color entail? A natural color or any color? I'm new to the Elenaria so forgive me for all the questions <3

BabyKittenCandy

Name:
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Fyib7NZ8w

Goddesss

Favorite Color: Olive Green
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXs8OS6EdAE

Favorite Color: Pink
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5WmSfU5pTM

Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzx-916MuL8

Bunraku

Custom Form
Name:
Coat Color: Creamy white
Markings: Dappled underbelly and legs becoming darker and more solid as it travels down the leg, dark faded muzzle and dark fade around the eye, dark eartips (See ref for all markings, if you can get them as closely as possible I would be pleased! ^^)
Color of Markings: I am not sure how to describe the color, steely gray-brown and deep gray? (As close to the colors reference image as possible would be wonderful <3)
Mane Color: a mixture of cream, browns, and grays, please see reference ^^
Horn Color: Very deep steel
Eye Color: Brown
Hoof Color: Very deep steel
Reference: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbogmtu9Dh1qdeinno1_500.jpg

Semi Custom
Name:
Coat Color: Black
Favorite Color: Silver or white
Three Inspiration Words: Dapple, Overo, anything stunning

Semi Custom
Name:
Coat Color: White
Favorite Color: Silver
Three Inspiration Words: Fleabitten, Dapple, chubari spots

Semi Custom
Name:
Favorite Color: White
Three Inspiration Words: Manchado Appaloosa, Leopard Appaloosa, spotted blanket appaloosa

Silvanon

I'll turn in another form after this one is done (unless you guys prefer them all at once - let me know if that's the case.)

Favorite Color: Red
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk&list=PLBBDB31357B29D80A&index=17

Wildfilly94

2 of my song customs were traded to Pinkshadow

Sunchaser

I would love to save my semi customs and a song custom till the new breed comes out :0

Favorite Color:Blue
Song Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcps2fJKuAI

Favorite Color:Silver
Song Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5EnGwXV_Pg

Favorite Color:Red
Song Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnmICxvoVY

Winged

Semi- Custom Form
Name: Duff
Coat Color: Silver
Favorite Color: Dark Brown
Three Inspiration Words: Tabby, Dark brown

Semi- Custom Form
Name: Sheltie
Coat Color: Tan Brown
Favorite Color: Silver
Three Inspiration Words: Merle, Black, Silver

Let me know if there's an issue with those two, the colours under inspiration was my way of getting the other colours that i use in those two semi custom characters into the form.

For my character Kelpie, what type of custom would be better a full custom or fantasy full custom?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3781.msg114104#msg114104
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Sorry I didn't get to your questions sooner. Bun, yes all forms unless it specifically says Fantasy must be natural colors. Also natural horse markings (even with a Fantasy form) as the odd marking Elenaira are about 1 for every 50 or so.

Winged let me ask my siblings before I say either way on Kelpie.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Thank you! ^^ I was also wondeing if when the new breed comes out, if we'll be allowed to buy customs? It will be the deciding factor on weather I save my Semi's or not ^^

Keilin Alyr

I know I definitely want to save my full custom for the new breed (I have a character who'd translate well to those lines), but I'm torn between using or saving my other vouchers. I mean, what if the new breed just resonates with a song that I hadn't anticipated...

Actually, I suppose it'd be easiest to just translate them all to vouchers for now, since I can be... a bit slow to decide these sorts of things otherwise. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Bunraku

Keilin have you seen the new breed already? O.O

Keilin Alyr

Unless I'm completely mistaken or plans have changed, there was a WIP preview for the lines a while back, and they looked spectacular. I'll let one of the siblings confirm or deny or smack me upside the head for getting overly excited, one of the three. My money's leaning on option three. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Keilin is right, there's a WIP thread lurking in help booths somewhere

Elenaria

Yes those are our tentative lines for the new breed. And I imagine we will have some games and flat sales and the like when we release them Bun. But we likely won't have an event this big again sad to say. We want to be able to open more custom slots and have more regular flat sales and be more consistent with breeding rather than do something huge like this again.

That isn't to say there won't be events! There should be plenty. Just much smaller.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Thank you for answering! ^^ I found the new lines and they look amazing. I am so eager for more unicorns though, so I will edit in the rest of my forms in the post I already made with my customs X3

Kahlira

I'm going to hold onto two of my semi's as well as the fantasy custom, if I may?

Semi- Custom Form
Name:
Coat Color: Palomino
Favorite Color: Ruby
Three Inspiration Words: Appaloosa, Tobiano, Stockings
Made =D

Semi- Custom Form
Name:
Coat Color: Golden Chestnut
Favorite Color: Magenta
Three Inspiration Words: Blaze, Stockings, Appaloosa

Custom Form
Name:
Coat Color: Blood Bay
Markings: Really nifty overo (See Reference).
Color of Markings:
Horn Color: Blood red
Eye Color: Green
Hoof Color: Blood Red
Reference: http://i45.tinypic.com/2nkmbo3.jpg

Winged

Thanks for the answer, i'll wait and find out about that before i choose what to do for my fantasy custom, i'm tempted to save that for the new lines xD
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Semi- Custom Form
Coat Color: Strawbery Roan
Three Inspiration Words: Blanket Appaloosa, Marble/Merle & Pintaloosa

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Fq64RxaR8

Saturnalia

I shall hang on to my two semi customs for the new lines :)

Elenaria

Kelpie can just be a Full Custom no need for the Fantasy voucher.

I'm still working on getting some of the items uploaded so please just bear with me a little while longer. Thank you.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Rosedawn

I have traded Winged a song custom.

Winged

That sounds good, thanks for letting me know. I'll use that fantasy voucher for something else then, and wait for a full custom to get Kelpie :)
Owner of Gliders!

LaneyAngel

Favorite Color: Brown
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHK6ldwZvBM
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Elenaria

All right Wild's trade and Rosedawn's trade have been noted. I should be handing out vouchers soon to your inventories. We're working hard to get back into the swing of things gang. Thank you for your patience.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Aralie

Rosedawn

I knew there was 1 I was missing!!! Just couldn't find it yay Aralie!

Elenaria

Ok got that trade as well and we are handing out vouchers to everyone!! So if you decide to trade one away you no longer really need to tell us as you can just give them your voucher to turn in!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

PonyMama

Semi- Custom Form
Name: Name Me
Favorite Color: Blue
Three Inspiration Words: Socks, Appaloosa, Blaze

Semi- Custom Form
Favorite Color: Hot Pink
Three Inspiration Words: Socks, Tobiano, Bald face

Favorite Color: Black
Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6i9_LQQ-x0

Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMeZwO2qZ0

*removed full custom as it was not correct,a nd I have no clue what I want*

If anything is wrong with these let me know, I looked at many of the other forms to get a feel for them, but no promises I missed something

Elenaria

I haven't had a chance to do so yet but for the Full Custom forms we are now allowing you to pick whether you want a Unicorn or a Demon. All vouchers except for Admin breeding vouchers have been passed out and will be taken from accounts upon the beginning of work for that Elenaria (to make sure we nab it) but that also pretty much ensures that we will be finishing that Elenaria that day.

Semi Custom and Song vouchers, though they do not have a place to specifically request a breed can still give you either. And for the semi custom in the inspirational words section you can always attempt to sway us towards one or the other using some of your words. ;-)

****If any of you have changes you wish to make to the forms you have already turned in feel free to do so, just mark the changes in bold red so we can see. As we have yet to begin work on these. If we do begin work (which should be soon soon! -fingers crossed so get those changes in soon if you wish to change something-)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

**PM in loking at your form Hasili would unfortunately be a Fantasy marking since the best way to do what you want would be via Tobiano, which in a natural marking would be white and not black =(

We could do a Yellow Dun but that would only get into the legs and I don't think it'd be the effect you want for him.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Wait, so with song and semi forms you can't pick which breed? That's very disappointing. :( The reason many of us were waiting to turn in our forms was to wait for the new breed to be released, and now there's no way to get them except by random chance?

Elenaria

Ryuu, you brought up a decent point. The siblings have talked it over, and for the semi customs we decided that you can choose the breed type ^.^ Song customs are still random though, depending on what the song inspires!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

PonyMama

Okay well I will remove that form then and will figure on something else

Ryuukokoro

That sounds very fair, thank you for the consideration! ^_^ I just love the new lines so much and I definitely want to get a couple :D

Kahlira

So going to cash in everything else now =D

Semi- Custom Form
Name:
Breed: Demon
Coat Color: Palomino
Three Inspiration Words: Skittles, Jujufruits, Candy Corn!

Semi- Custom Form
Name:
Three Inspiration Words: Stockings, galaxies, appaloosa

Fantasy Custom Form
Name: Find Love
Coat Color: White
Markings: Tobiano, mane tips
Color of Markings: 00E9FF (0/233/255) toniano, Mane: FF0076 (255/0/118) tipped in BFFF00 (191/255/0) Wing membrane: FF4400 (255/068/00)
Horn Color: CB00FF (203/0/255)
Eye Color: 00FF60 (0/255/096)
Hoof Color: CB00FF (203/0/255)
Reference: Find Love Tobiano pattern

Elenaria

Our goal is to try and go back and forth from the breeding list to this list. <3 Hopefully we'll be able to get them all somewhat done. We are also looking forward to a small easter event. We hope =D

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

LaneyAngel

Hope y'all aren't overworking yourselves over there :)

When I used to run adopties on PI, there were times when I allowed myself to get so swamped with work that I became overwhelmed and no longer felt very passionate about running the adoptable anymore, as it felt more like a chore, rather than me doing something I loved.
Maybe take a breather, get to us when you get to us. Don't feel pushed to hurry on anybodies account.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Elenaria

Hey guys!!

Do us a big favor please, when your order from this thread is completed please remove that form. It'll be the easiest way for us to keep track.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Bunraku for your Black Stallion Semi Custom

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

He is absolute perfection incarnate <3 Thank you!

ETA: Crossed out the form for him, I have two blacks up there so I'm thinking he's the one where I requested dapples <3

Elenaria

Indeed he is.

Kahlira your Palomia Semi with a request for Appaloosa.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

So pretty and so subtle that lady is! Thank you =D