News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] February Bribes

Started by Silvanon, February 22, 2013, 08:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

tries..so....hard...not... to..scream* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love them ALL silv! and anyone is free to staaaalk

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Question: Can we bribe for Paint Job tickets and MM tickets too, for those without USD to spend? I need to save my $$, but would like to try and obtain a Paint Job ticket.

Also I am submitting my Quin bribes in order of preference, there wasn't really a good way to note that with the seperate bribes, so I hope putting that here will be okay :)

Ryuukokoro

Thanks Sil! Love the stockings on my girl!

Silvanon

YLO - Hum.... OK, yes, you can submit non-USD bribes for Paint Job & MM tickets too.

Also, not sure if anyone is intersted, but I've been playing with the idea of letting people bribe for an opportunity to know their Quin's full genetic string.  I'm mostly considering it for the sake of non-dun-into-fjord and chestnut-into-friesian projects, but of course anyone would be able to use it for any Quin.  What do you guys think?

Winged

I'm of mixed opinions about that myself, i like the fun of trying to figure them out. But it would be useful for projects so i'd say implement it and make it optional and unusual. I would only use it for projects but it would be good for them!
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Round 2

Bunraku    -    4085    -    2 Sleeping Ocean Semi-Custom Siren    -    4085.  Arabian M Black (Slow and stubborn)

Country    -    6601    -    $5    -    6601.  Gypsy Vanner F Palomino Roan, front right Stocking, back left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Country    -    4994    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=559038    -    4994.  Andalusian F Fleabitten Grey, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Kahlira    -    5855    -    $5    -    5855.  Mustang F Chestnut Tobiano, front right Sock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kahlira    -    4932    -    $5    -    4932.  Mustang F Chestnut, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Kahlira    -    6579    -    $6    -    6579.  Fjord F Dun Cremello, front left Fetlock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Keilin Alyr    -    6569    -    $5 USD    -    6569.  Clydesdale F Blue Dun (Gruello), back right Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Leafy    -    6621    -    $5    -    6621.  Morgan M Blue Dun (Gruello), front left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)

skysnolimit    -    5629    -    $6    -    5629.  Andalusian F Bay, back right Sock (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

skysnolimit    -    5635    -    $6    -    5635.  Andalusian F Black, front right Sock, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

SkySong    -    144    -    LC Full-Custom + Line Edit (Which may be used separately)    -    144.  Gypsy Vanner M White (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

toffeeca    -    Tack: Halter: Friesian Male : 1972  I would like it to be blue or green, in a shade that really stands out on his coat    -    $3    -    tack

toffeeca    -    Tack: Halter: Andalusian Female : 1954 Purple in a shade that stands out well on her coat    -    $3    -    tack

Wildfilly94    -    5808    -    1Mill SG    -    5808.  Miniature Horse F Bay Roan, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, Bald Face (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

WillowDragon    -    4273    -    $10    -    4273.  Gypsy Vanner F Red Dun Tobiano, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

WillowDragon    -    1487    -    $8    -    1487.  Gypsy Vanner M Buckskin, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

WillowDragon    -    6602    -    Bid upped to $10    -    6602.  Gypsy Vanner F Smokey Black, back right Coronet, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

WillowDragon    -    4239    -    Bid upped to $10    -    4239.  Gypsy Vanner M Smokey Black, front right Sock, front left Pastern, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

WillowDragon    -    6615    -    $8    -    6615.  Morgan M Smokey Black Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

YourLoveOnly    -    4187    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=556838    -    4187.  Fjord M Red Dun, front right Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

WillowDragon

$46 sent to you Silv!!  Soooo very happy I got a brilliant start to my Vanner herd, and stunning Morgan boy to boot!!

Can't wait to see them! I love the dun girl I already have. I just adore these lines. I'm totally jealous of your skills. lol

W xx

Sarah Badr

Leafy

Yay! I'll be able to send the money tomorrow :D

FCFC

Yay one got accepted! I am a little confused though, I submitted my bribes in order of preference as mentioned, but my 3rd choice offer got accepted while the other 2 are still up there and not taken (and I made the same offer on all 3 of those too). Did I mess something up somewhere? XD (YLO in hiding)
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Kahlira

I'm adding a magic marking ticket to my order if that's ok? I'm sending the 21 and the refs for the prettiness xD

Wildfilly94

Yey I got a baby!! :D
My other bribe went missing though, so I resent it :P

Country

He is up for bid and payment for the other is on its way ^-^

toffeeca

Money has been sent! I am so excited to see these two with something special :D

Silvanon

Quote from: Kahlira on February 28, 2013, 04:43:31 PM
I'm adding a magic marking ticket to my order if that's ok? I'm sending the 21 and the refs for the prettiness xD

Sounds great! :)

Quote from: FCFC on February 28, 2013, 04:30:51 PM
Yay one got accepted! I am a little confused though, I submitted my bribes in order of preference as mentioned, but my 3rd choice offer got accepted while the other 2 are still up there and not taken (and I made the same offer on all 3 of those too). Did I mess something up somewhere? XD (YLO in hiding)

To be honest, I accepted that one over the others as a matter of convenience to myself.  Bids in the format of ### OR #### make sense from a bidding standpoint, but they add a lot of work to the process of figuring out what bids to accept, so I wanted it out of the way.  ^^

Kahlira

Did I send a form? I forget XD Actually I'm half asleep right now.

Silvanon

Kahlira

SkySong

In answer to your question about genetic strings, I'd personally love the option for that, but it won't hurt my feelings if you decide against it.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Leafy

skysnolimit

Money sent!

I would suggest trying out the bribing for genetic strings idea, and then reevaluating next season after you see how people use it and what kind of bribes you're accepting for it.  :)  I really, really, really like the mystery of genetic strings, but I don't think that letting a few people who really need to know bribe for them is necessarily a bad thing.

skysnolimit

I forgot to put my username in the notes, but it was for $12 from the same Yahoo! account that I always use!  My bad!

Keilin Alyr

If you're worried about the potential for abuse or the fun/mystery being taken out of breeding projects, how about being able to bribe for single traits instead of full genetic strings? That way we can confirm a stubborn trait being homozygous (like I've noticed Morcha'tupten never throws chestnut foals, pretty sure she's EE) or trying to find those elusive heterozygous Ee Friesians/Dd Fjords without giving away all the genetic secrets.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

skysnolimit

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I like Keilin's idea too!

And thanks for letting me know Silv, that makes sense ^^ And it's good to know for future plotting/submissions as well :) *sends rattie over* Fingers crossed for more bribes being accepted next round :D And yay, I finally get a bald face Fjord, I've been trying for that for a while now ^^

Wildfilly94

springacres

I like Keilin's idea very much myself! :)

Sarah Badr

I hope there's going to be another round!  :-[

Silvanon

*nods*  I'll be doing at least one more, but probably not a lot more beyond that, since it's time for another breeding season.

Sarah Badr

Winged

Added a couple more USD bribes :)
Owner of Gliders!

Quinsta

Everything paid for up to here has been delivered!  http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?Start=2068&OrderBy=CritterID&AgencyID=9

I'll announce the final round picks tomorrow.
The Gavanian Quinsta Outreach Program: Adopting Quinsta Off-world since 2010.

Wildfilly94

I love my cute little one, thank you! <3

Wildfilly94

I added a second offer to my bribe for the other mini I love, btw Silv!
Dependng on the pet, I'll probably add the SG + the pet, if you like. ^^

ETA: OR, if you accept the FCFC Bed offer for the MM Tickets, I could do 1 Full custom FCFC pet for the mini. Whatever you prefer. :)

YourLoveOnly

I am so happy with my boy, he is so gorgeous!! Thank you so much :D

springacres

WillowDragon... Dat smokey black roan Morgan... *DROOOOOL*

WillowDragon

I know!! I've only seen my new additions on my phone so far so I'm looking forward to getting on my PC later when I finish work!!
Really hoping I get my hands on those Morgan girls I nodded on! lol

Silvanon

Round 3 - Final Round

Bunraku    -    4103    -    1 Sleeping Ocean Full Custom Siren    -    4103.  Arabian M White (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Country    -    4302    -    $4    -    4302.  Miniature Horse M Black Roan, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Country    -    6563    -    $4    -    6563.  Clydesdale M Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, back right Coronet, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

CutieePiee    -    5847    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=548879    -    5847.  Mustang F Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)

Daimas    -    5890    -    5USD -had to really think about it    -    5890.  Quarter Horse F White (Calm and steady)

Kahlira    -    5733    -    $4    -    5733.  Fjord F Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Kahlira    -    1080    -    $4    -    1080.  Gypsy Vanner F Black, front right Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Kahlira    -    4988    -    $4    -    4988.  Andalusian M Bay, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Kahlira    -    5775    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=559155    -    5775.  Gypsy Vanner F Red Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Keilin Alyr    -    5681    -    $5 USD    -    5681.  Clydesdale M Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

red_uni387    -    6573    -    http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=558787    -    6573.  Fjord M Mouse Dun, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Sarah Badr    -    5779    -    5 USD    -    5779.  Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Red Dun Roan Tobiano Splash Overo, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star (Calm and steady)

Sarah Badr    -    4116    -    4 USD    -    4116.  Arabian F Palomino, front right Stocking, back left Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Sarah Badr    -    4282    -    4 USD    -    4282.  Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut Roan Tobiano, front right Coronet, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)

Sarah Badr    -    5050    -    4 USD    -    5050.  Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut Roan Splash Overo, front right Stocking, Bald Face (Slow and lazy)

Sarah Badr    -    5774    -    4 USD    -    5774.  Gypsy Vanner F Palomino Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Sarah Badr    -    6603    -    4 USD    -    6603.  Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Palomino Roan, front right Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy)

Sarah Badr    -    4219    -    4 USD    -    4219.  Friesian M Black, front right Stocking, back right Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

skysnolimit    -    5900    -    $4    -    5900.  Quarter Horse F Chestnut, front left Stocking, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

springacres    -    5766    -    $5 USD (up to $20)    -    5766.  Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Bay, back left Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

springacres    -    4176    -    $5 USD (up to $20)    -    4176.  Fjord M Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

springacres    -    5894    -    $5 USD (up to $20)    -    5894.  Quarter Horse F Bay, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Snip (High strung and difficult to work with)

springacres    -    241    -    $5 USD (up to $20 total)    -    241.  Gypsy Vanner M Bay, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

toffeeca    -    6614    -    $5    -    6614.  Morgan M Silver Dapple Brown, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and steady)

toffeeca    -    6627    -    $5    -    6627.  Morgan F Brown, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, Stripe (Calm and steady)

Wildfilly94    -    5819    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=552667    -    5819.  Miniature Horse F Smokey Black, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

WillowDragon    -    6630    -    $5    -    6630.  Morgan F Bay, front right Stocking, back right Coronet, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

WillowDragon    -    6624    -    $5    -    6624.  Morgan F Chestnut, front right Stocking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Winged    -    5682    -    4$ (up to 20$) + 1 Glider custom/semi custom + http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=555168    -    5682.  Clydesdale M Silver Dapple Bay, front right Sock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Winged    -    5701    -    6$    -    5701.  Fjord M Dun Smokey Black, front right Sock, front left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Winged    -    4388    -    6$    -    4388.  Mustang F Bay, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady)

YourLoveOnly    -    5773    -    http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557953    -    5773.  Gypsy Vanner F Black Roan Tobiano, front right Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Wildfilly94

Yeay, I got a second mini!! <3

I guess you decided against my offer for the MM Tickets, then?

WillowDragon

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'M Soooooo HAPPY!!!  Morgan trio complete!!  Money sent Silv xx

toffeeca

Winged

Great, thanks! I'll send the USD tomorrow, send me the custom forms when you like :)
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

Payment sent! THANK YOUUU for giving me all of my choices! Great start for my Friesians.

Kahlira

EEK! Excited! Thank you =D

Payments sent/bid accepted =D

red_uni387

eep. i traded that feli after the first round, so unfortunately cannot send her to you. sorry silv ^^'

Silvanon

That's OK Runi.  In that case, I'd like this guy instead, if that's alright: http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557656

skysnolimit

Wow, fantastic!  Money sent  ;D

Daimas

Thank you silv! It's gonna be fun seeing what, if anything, my new girl carries