News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

USD Fundraising - Front page updated! :)

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 20, 2013, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

The emergency part of things is over, fortunately. However, I'll be leaving this thread up with the various adoptables that don't need permission to be sold for USD, in case anyone wants some. Extra funds are fully spent on my own animals and/or used to help the animals at the local shelter I work at.

All pets are non-inbred. First come, first served.
Please post in bold and post the Agency with the number I've assigned (so Nom 1 for example or Feli 3). Funds to be sent to innerselfwithinANTISPAM@gmail.com without the antispam of course :P If your purchase is under $5 please sent it as a 'Gift' which means the seller pays the pypal fees, otherwise paypal will eat most of it. It's very much appreciated, but not required, if purchases over $5 are also sent as gift <3

Index:
Post 1 - FCFC, CDA, Gremlins (you are here)
Post 2 - Quinsta, Unbridled, Gryphions
Post 3 - Gliders, Masayo, Little Chimaera
Post 4 - TheStable, TheKennel, Air~Fish

FCFC (1st & 2nd gen pets are $2, others $1.50)
1. $2 |--| 2. $2
3. $2 |--| 4. $2
5. $2 |--| 6. $2
7. $2 |--| 8. $2
9. $2 |--| 10. $2
11. $2 |--| 12. $1.50
I also have 15 blue beds I'm willing to sell for $2.50 each.
Blue beds can be used on any registered pets (pets others have registered also count), or if used in PM's current special breeding event on any breed/pets even if unregistered.
I always have my pets up for stud/RB in return for a baby (if using a male + female the fee is one baby 1st pick). You can also choose to pay an additional fee of +$1.50 to use a male + female of mine with your bed (so $4 total for bed + using a pair). This fee is instead of a kitten/puppy fee, so you can then keep all kittens/puppies in the litter to do with as you wish (keep/trade/sell).
Breeds I have registered: Bullmastiff, Chihuahua, Exotic, Golden Retriever, Persian, Ragdoll & Sphinx. No inbreeding and crossbreeding allowed.

CDA
1. $2
2. $2
3. $2
4. $2
5. $2
6. $2.50

Gremlins $1.50 each

YourLoveOnly

Quinsta
1. ^ $8 (1st gen)
2. $7 (1st gen)
3. $7 (1st gen)
4. $7 (1st gen)
5. $6 (2nd gen)
6. $4
7. $4

Unbridled/Unbound $3.50 each, all 1st gen!
1:
2:
3:

Gryphions $2.50 each, all 1st or 2nd gen

YourLoveOnly

Gliders $1.50 each, all 1st or 2nd gen

Masayo
1. $2.50
2. $2.50
3. $2
4. $2
5. $1.50

Little Chimaera
1. $2.50
2. $2.50
3. $2.50
4. $2.50
5. $1.50
6. $1.50
7. $1.50
8. $1.50
9. $2

YourLoveOnly

Due to the large amounts of pets I'm selling from the following Agencies I'm not posting fullsized images, instead there are links and thumbnails. For any Air~Fish you want to buy, simply post their names in bold. For any TheStable & TheKennel pets you want to buy, please post links to their page(s) and bid 0 on them immediately when sending funds.

TheStable - $2 each - can all be found >here<
Thumbnail preview:

TheKennel $1.50 each, 3 for $4
There are far too many to post a thumbnail pic of every doggie, but can all be found >here<

Air~Fish $1.50 each - can all be found >here
Thumbnail preview:

Scullisto

I will take ...

Nom 3
Nom 4
Nom 9
________
Total $15 USD

I have been waiting to get a Nom for so long, I promise to take good care of them.

YourLoveOnly

Thank you for your purchase <3

I'm done setting up and editing in pets and items, hopefully more sales will happen soon. I have $150 less each month until this gets solved, it's a BIG amount and I'm really stressed :( If all else fails my grandma can loan me the money, but I'd prefer to raise it myself to avoid having to pay back lots later. Needless to say that new computer I was saving up for is not happening..

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

could I have
Feli 1
Feli 2
Feli 3
Feli 4
Nom 6

That's a total of $25

springacres

I would like Nom 1 and Nom 2 please.

Total = $11, funds being sent now.

skysnolimit

Quinsta Bonus Ticket
Quinsta Bonus Ticket
Glider 2

----------------------------------
Total $21.50

(By the way, YLO, I know you're scrambling to make ends meet right now so no rush.  When I bought an FCFC USD order from you a few months ago I got a bonus bed for free, the form for which I emailed in to the FCFC account... last month, I think.  I purchased before the must-breed-immediately rule went into effect.  Just wondering if you've seen/are aware of it?  :) )

YourLoveOnly

@sky: Those extra beds are something you earn and they go into the normal breeding system which is a pretty long list atm. I'm without a computer so no currently able to help PM and Wild with coloring. Only the ones purchased directly with USD in the thread would be colored right away, sorry!

And thanks for the purchases guys <3 it means a lot! *goes to update sold pets*

I have added two Feli! One that I forgot to add the first time and Dina's daughter that I mentioned possibly adding before.

Quin 5 + Gryphion 6 are also sold, to Pega, who sent a PM. In the future since it's first come first served it would be easier to post here, otherwise I'm afraid two people might sent USD for the same pet.

skysnolimit

Oh I see, thanks for the info!  :)

I bid on Alrick the Glider; let me know when the Quinsta bonus tickets are up for bid too please ;)

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

Adding these with Leet's permission

They are mine, and funds will go to YLO

PM Feli 1 -Sold to Dunkel
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562277

PM Feli 2 -Sold to Dunkel
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=530495

PM Feli 3 - $5

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529528

YourLoveOnly

:O thank you so much PM!! *is all teary eyed now*

Wildfilly94

Ohh man I wish I had spare money for Ash and the pretty girl you have up there YLO. I'll have to really think about the girl, because I want her oh so bad, but I also need the $10 in my bank for yard sales tomorrow and shoes.. >.>
I may be back, let me argue with myself over this. Lol

Pega

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

PonyMama

dunkel you may bid on the two from me when funds are sent YLO's way

YourLoveOnly

Received :) I'll accept bids when I get back home later today.

Winged

I'll take Feli 6 please!

And adding these for sale to help YLO out.

Winged CDA- $2.50 each

Winged Gryphions- $2.50 each
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Thank you so much, for both the purchase and the pet donations <3 Funds received. Everyone who purchases pets don't forget to bid on your new babies! I've received everyone's money up until this point :)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Oops that's the only I must have missed then, I checked all the ones that were here from the beginning :) Fixed now!

YourLoveOnly

Sales seem to have stalled, and unfortunately I've received the awful news that my financial aid won't be reinstated due to new rules about what kind of homes qualify, mine is now no longer amongst those. I also have to pay them back the last 2 months of financial aid I did receive within a year (nearly $300 total, that's $25 a month I really do not have right now).

This means that until my regular income increases (this will be early september) I am very much in need of extra $$, so I'm really hoping to sell more. To help with this I have lowered prices for some pets (one Nom, two Quin, all Gryphions), added new pets to Agencies I already had up (a Nom, a Feli, a bunch of FCFC) and a TON more pets from Agencies I didn't include before (Gremlins, Masayo, Unbridled, Little Chimaera, Orlaya, TheStable, TheKennel & Air~Fish). I've also messaged the shop owners of Elenaria, Untamed, Okibi and Pecora for permission to add some of those pets to this thread, so hopefully those can be added in the near future as well.

YourLoveOnly

Got permission to sell Elenaria, so added 3 of those. I've also lowered prices of all 1st gen FCFC & the blue beds, most CDA and the Quin I didn't lower earlier.

Ryuukokoro

I'd like to purchase Garden Nom #5, FCFC #5 (Pom), and a blue bed. I've never bred FCFC before, so having a bed would be fun at some point. ^_^

Total is $12, but I'm sending you a pm about something else, as well. :)

YourLoveOnly

Removed sold things, added two 1st gen Fjord Quinsta and I've received permission to sell Okibi and Pecora for this occassion (like Feli, Noms and Elenaria they cannot be sold without permission and good reason) so I've added those as well. Still waiting to hear back on Untamed.

YourLoveOnly

With Mutt's permission I've added Untamed. I've also added 2 more Noms after much debating..

YourLoveOnly

Up.. Still need more money to last until September. I can borrow from my parents if I absolutely must to afford food and such, but I much prefer to fundraise myself instead of them having to pay for me.

springacres

*debates buying some* Is there a chance you could link back to the pets' pages, to make it easier to find pedigrees and offspring?  I could use some outside blood in my Feli and Quinsta.

YourLoveOnly

It's kinda hard to edit in links to make all images clickeable, as I only have my iPod and tiny touchscreens don't like those things XD But I can post some direct links here if you want, just let me know which.

These are my two Feli:
http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=549834
http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=531596
And this is the one PM is letting me sell: http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=529528

And the Quinsta that aren't 1st gen:
http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=560865
http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=408570
http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=514641
http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=486120
Let me know if there are others you want to see.

Links to all pets available can also be seen >here<

springacres

Ah, sorry, didn't even think about that... my bad!

YourLoveOnly

Up.. Urgently need money to be able to refill 4 types of medication, two my insurance doesn't cover and two that are only partially covered, and two are only sold in packages for 3 months of use (so are more expensive), this means I'll have to raise $60 within the next week. I think I found a big downside to buying them all at once last time when I had more spare cash.. Now they're running out all at once too D:

YourLoveOnly

Up. My parents lent me the money, but I have to pay them back of course. And the heat wave made one my guinea pigs ill :( Sorry I'm not really around except to bump this thread, life is a little (okay, a lot) hectic right now.

DawnStar7

Oh gosh, wish I'd seen this thread sooner.  Just found out that my car needs a new steering pump, so most of my money is going to that.  However, either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week I'll be getting more money, so I'll try to help out then.  Might even be able to buy some a little sooner.  All depends on the final cost of fixing my car.   :-\

YourLoveOnly

Thanks Dawn, that's really nice of you :)

I have further awful news, a very dangerous form of mites has gotten into my house. It's a danger to all of my animals (12 hamsters, 6 guinea pigs and 7 mice). For at least two months all animals need to be treated every 2 to 3 weeks and all cages, everything in the cage and most of the house (floors, curtains, wooden furniture) needs to be cleaned with special products once a week. It's a massive amount of work and a large amount of money. I've never been more grateful my parents are helping out with the cost, because I can't afford it on my own. Of course I have money set aside for things like this, but not the large amount that this treatment costs, especially with the bad luck streak I've been having the past couple months (had to replace important items like the fridge and vacuum cleaner too, and had various pets get small easily cureable things but all stocked up together savings are pretty much gone).

Wildfilly94

My issue? I want $69.50 worth of pets. My wallet? Has 10 dollars in it to last me to next friday.... >.> If I get some extreme tips, I'll be back for some babies I want SO bad.

skysnolimit

Gremlin 3
Garden Nom 10
Feli 7
FCFC 8

----

Total $14

(1.50 + 5 + 5 + 2.50)

Edit: I've sent the money and bid on the pets!

YourLoveOnly

Thank you very much sky. Received and bids accepted.

And Wild, good luck XD Hope to see you back soon!

springacres

REALLY wish I could help out more, but I'm out of a job, just paid my tuition for the semester and still need to get textbooks x_x.  I might be able to get reimbursed for the costs, but until that happens I'm gonna be a bit short on cash.

DawnStar7

PM Feli 3
Untamed 1
FCFC 9
Blue Bed

5+2.5+2.5+2.5=12.5

YourLoveOnly

All yours! After sending the USD the Feli can be found at PonyMama's account, the others are here. Also here's a link to your new bed: http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=43782 ((on a side note, don't forget to accept the bids I put in on those two Quin!))

Scullisto

DawnStar7

Oh gosh, haha!  I kept waiting for the bids to show up.  Didn't realize they'd be on my account page.   :P  They've been accepted now, dear.  Sending the funds.

YourLoveOnly

Money from Dawn received, still awaiting Scullisto's :) Don't forget to bid on all your pets too!

PonyMama

Dawn's bid on the feli from my end accepted
enjoy her and thanks for helping our YLO

Scullisto

Im so sorry for the wait...a flu bug has hit big time and I was not at my computer...funds however have been sent as of now. Thank you for your patience.

YourLoveOnly

No worries, it happens. Hope you feel better now! All bids have been accepted :)
Thank you so much everyone, for purchasing, donating pets or simply sending me well wishes. It all means a lot.

DawnStar7