News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Beautiful natural kittens!

Started by Rosedawn, October 07, 2013, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

They couldn't be any more perfect! Rags and Honey Caramel delivered!

First the little munchkin Bob I'm most likely keeping

The handsome man of the family

And this sweet girl

Rosedawn

Primarily considering feli and noms though I will consist other things.  I'm not really big into quin so or would take something really special on that front.

Rosedawn

I will happily consider the fun fantasy munchkin and the Bob but I'm gonna wait a few days just to see.  Thanks ryuu!

Arty

Do you like little chimaera? Cause that's the only agency I own good stuff from >.>

Kahlira

Loving the question mark on the little girl.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=515431

For the lady of Questions?

Wildfilly94

Take everything I have. XD

For any of the three, Id be sooo happy with any, you can check out my pets/items for bid and let me know? Im also willing to consider feli not for bid.
I am 9th (i think?) on the breeding list for feli if maybe a kitten would interest you; or I could give you a baby nom when I find a female (though Im far down on that list)

springacres

Rosewood

You can take a look at my pets and see if there is anything you would be interested in. I would be interested in any of the precious kittens. ^_^

Rosedawn

Kah she is cute but her brown is a little yellow for my taste. Still a cutie. Feel free to offer something else I can tell you really like my girl.

Art I do like lc but I don't tend to value then as highly as feli. It would take something ridiculously special.

Cutiee none of those really move me quite enough. I'm sorry love.

Will reply to others after I charge my phone.

Arty

I have a second generation spirit fey jerboa that isn't imported as of yet and two love pair custom tickets?

Kahlira

Rosedawn

Wild I think I'm probably picking ones you won't be able to part with lol but my list in order of preference, cause I love so many

Cecilia
Arianna
The unnamed golden sh girl

Wildfilly94

Both Cecelia and the golden girl would be available, but only for your girls. Cecelia would be more likely available for the bob tailed girl though, but nonetheless available since I do have her sister nelly. :)
I do love the little boy too but I need girls so bad xD

Arty

So I'm assuming my offer doesn't interest you for the third kit?

YourLoveOnly

Any of my pets tempt you so I can possibly consider parting with them? That LH Bob girl is my dream! I also like the Munchkin boy ^^

Arty

Hey YLO, that's a munchkin, not a long hair x)

Rosedawn

That's not it Art. I'm just mulling it over, as I am with all the offers. I won't be able to decide until after I get back and I'm waiting to here from someone about a potential trade as well.

That sounds good Wild. I'll put them down for the beautiful SH girl. She really is SO pretty. I wish I could keep them all!

YLO I love so many of your Noms and I'd be happy to trade the munchkin boy (potentially) for one of them. Not sure you would though considering the 2 I have LUSTED after are first gens. Starlight and Snowflake. I do not think, though, that I'm willing to trade my bobtail munchkin she is exactly what I wanted from this breeding.

Arty

I did not mean to offend, I just figured since you didn't say anything that it wasn't under consideration, I apologise

Rosedawn

No offense taken dear! I was just on my phone/tablet so I was trying to at least reply to everyone once. I hadn't had a chance to reply to Wild yet and it was dying so she was all I could really get to at the time.

Arty

Wildfilly94

Hmmm... Put my golden shorthair girl down for mr munchkin too.. Lol

Rosewood

Did you get a chance to look at any of my pets?

YourLoveOnly

I would only part with Snowflake for the munchkin bob lady, not for the Munchkin I'm afraid.

Ones that I defenitely won't trade: all Flight Noms except Sasha, new unnamed lady, Tasmara, Quirine, Starlight, Aisha, Georgie, Swallowtail, Noni, Mikki, Abina, Orchid, Ricky, Caleb, Trevor, Primo, Bo, Lookky.

Ones I would only part with for the munchkin bob girl: Flight Nom Sasha, Snowflake, Misha, Anya, Dippy, Nenja, Cadence, Patchwork, Pumpkin, Magic, Vans, Florian, Arctic.

All others Noms are probably fine for the Munchkin boy (that's still over 30 Noms :P)

Arty

Sky was kind enough to upload her for me, but her half siblings that are already on secundi likely won't be in her pedigree

Rosedawn

Wild if you are willing to trade Cecilia for the sh girl then we absolutely have a deal.

Still thinking about my munchkin boy.

Wildfilly94

Its a hard decision, but I think I'll go with it rose! :) Cecelia will have a good home with you and your little girl will have a good home with me! She really is beautiful!

Rosedawn

Yay! I am so excited she is so beautiful.

Rosedawn

Thank you all for your interest. I have decided to accept Wild's amazingly lovely offer of Cecilia (#666 I giggled, but she is SUCH A BEAUTY) and YLO's offer of a nom breeding with her ghosty nom.

Ryuukokoro