News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Feli] 5 Kittens for Trade! [Closed]

Started by Ravvana, January 14, 2011, 02:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I got five kittens this time :D I need to trade at least 3 of them, maybe more for some new blood :) I prefer naturals (or an extra pretty fantasy).

Might consider trading for Quinsta, but Feli kittens/adults are my first choice.

Trading to Pinkshadow (Name: Meeko)

Trading to Goddesss (Name: Jade)

Keeping (Name: Margot)

Keeping (Name: Percy)

Trading to Willow (name: Fynn)

Sunchaser

ooo i love them o.o I dont have any feli to trade as im just getting my feli pack started but id trade Little Chimaera Customs :)

Pinkshadow

Does any of mine interest you dear <3 ??
70 & 67 are pref :)

CutieePiee

I totally love #270 but I also like #267. Will get back to you on that offer though. ^^

Neocridders

Just wanted to say all f yours are gorgeous, and I've got a couple naturals for trade, so if you want to look at my trade thread, let me know :)

sera

Guh, i adore your first two, but i don't have anything for trade. x3  Congrats to whoever gets them all! hehe

Scullisto

I dont have any feli, however I do have three quin foals (gypsy vanner) on the way.  I would also trade my Freisian mare Mori'Aminad after her Jan breeding.

I really like #268, she looks like my cat Manki, and I have always wanted a feli but was afraid to offer until now.

CutieePiee

I'm torn between your offer and Ryuu's offer for my long haired girl:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3543.0

But I would have to say that I will immediately accept your offer if you're willing to trade #270...

Ravvana

Quote from: CutieePiee on January 14, 2011, 09:54:33 PM
I'm torn between your offer and Ryuu's offer for my long haired girl:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3543.0

But I would have to say that I will immediately accept your offer if you're willing to trade #270...

I've decided to keep 270, sorry :( And I'm waiting to hear back from Pinkshadow re: 267, so I'll keep this thread updated.

Keilin Alyr

Would this kitten interest you in trade for 267? I think your little boy would pair quite sweetly with a few of my females.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I do not have anymore awesome kittens to trade, but for #269 I could offer anything from my adoptable lines (Luminaria, Jaeman Prophecy and Panda Shrimps). Panda Shrimps would include unique markings to get you the perfect Sean or anything else you might want.

Ravvana

Sun: My first choice is trading for other Feli, but I'll keep your offer in mind.

Pink/Neo: Posted in your threads.

red: I do quite like her, but I'm waiting to hear back from a few people before I give a final answer. I'll make a final decision in 24 hrs even if they don't respond by then, though.

Sculli: I wrote your offer down, but she's been growing on me so I'm now thinking I'll keep her. I'll let you know if I decide otherwise, though.

Keilin: She's a little bright for my taste, sorry :(

YLO: I'd rather trade for other Feli, but I'll let you know if no Feli trades go through for 269.

Wolfs Fang

For # 271, I might trade one of my two Quinsta foals (Gypsy Vanner and Friesian) for him once they come. :3 I also have a few adult Quin that I might also be willing to trade.
~~

Willow

Hmm, I'm unsure of which kittens you've offered out or if they're in the process of being rehomed, but I love both of your boys and would like to offer this girl in return for one of them ^^

She is a pure bred Arabian, and she is due to have a foal, so if you wouldn't mind waiting until after the foal is born? That'd be great :)

~Willow

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

Willow: I totally love her :D 271 is yours, if that's okay? Just give me a name for him and let me know when I can pick your girl up :)

Keilin Alyr

I know everyone's traded, but I just wanted to say that Margot and Percy are absolutely adorable names. They fit their respective kittens really well. =)

Sorry, I'm a bit of a name nerd. If a name resonates with me or just sounds fitting, I have to say something. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Haha, thank you! :) I am also a name nerd, so that makes me really happy :)

Willow

Great!

I'd like to name my new boy Fynn :)

Luckily, my girl gave me a brown foal from the breeding (I was worried I was giving away my only brown) so things have turned out better than expected! :D
I'll go put her up for bid <3
~Willow