News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Buying] Pretty much anything

Started by Deekkru, January 18, 2011, 02:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deekkru

I've been gone from Secundi for a long, loooong time now, and there's a lot I have to catch up on. But for now, I just want some more adoptables.

Mostly want Quinstas, Kennels, or any of the other "official" adopties, but I'll happily look at any others you have available.

Currently spending money is 988,321.

Have:

Quinstas - 2 foals (no more for the season, sorry!)

toffeeca

I have these five quinsta foals. If any interest you let me know, they are free and you will just have to claim them once claims open.

676. toffeeca - 110 x  ? - Clydesdale F Bay, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

677. toffeeca - 119 x  ? - Clydesdale M Bay, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Bald Face (Calm and steady)

678. toffeeca - 130 x  ? - Clydesdale M Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and steady)

679. toffeeca - 84 x  ? - Arabian F Brown, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Snip (Slow and stubborn)

680. toffeeca - 82 x  ? - Arabian F White (Calm and steady)

Winged

I can give you one or two of my three foals i have that i'm giving away :) Just post in my thread asking for the one(s) you want- http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3587.0
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

I have two Quin foals I'm giving away to a good home. One has a plain coat and an amazing personality, the other is a little flashier but laid-back to the point of laziness. XD

589. Keilin Alyr - 129 x  149 - Clydesdale F Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

594. Keilin Alyr - 204 x  13 - Gypsy Vanner M Flaxen Red Dun, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Snip (Slow and lazy)

Also wanted to give you a head's up that you'll only be able to claim two Quinsta foals in one season. Make sure the foals you claim are truly the ones you love. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Yay, glad to see someone return <3

Looks like you got the Quinsta covered for now XD

One of my adoptables, Panda Shrimps, currently have customs available. It's one per person at a time and price is usually between 15K and 25K :) Go check out the thread in General Booths if you want some <3

Another adoptable of mine, Jaeman Prophecy, is having its monthly breeding raffle. A few users have their pets up for stud/RB in Breeding Area, so if you like the adoptable I'm sure you can join in ^^

Rosewood

I have these four Quin foals that I can offer.

633. Rosewood - 331 x  123 - Grade F Silver Dapple Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Sock, Bald Face (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

634. Rosewood - 143 x  301 - Gypsy Vanner  F Chestnut Tobiano, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

635. Rosewood - 80 x  161 - Arabian  F Grey, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

636. Rosewood - 273 x  ? - Grade F Silver Dapple Bay, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Just let me know if you like any of them. Either in this thread, or by PM, and we can come up with a price. :)