News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Doorians] Premades and SemiCustom for FELI?

Started by Doorians, April 13, 2011, 04:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doorians

I'm now looking for QUINSTA, FELI, and FFC!  I see there are a bunch of Feli cats/kittens up, and I'd really like to get a couple of them! I'll consider semi-customs for ones I really like, and I'll get a 'bank' of premades for people to offer for~ :3

Customs would include human and four-footed Doorians :3

Here are a few premades on offer:

Ryuukokoro

*grabby hands* Ryuu would be happy to offer an equal trade of Doorian for Okibi! ^_^ I can do premades, semi-customs, or full customs, whichever you would like in return.

hiyoko

Doorians

Ryuu - I might be interested in the - kitsune? Mountain? The okibi with all the foxtails? Or possibly importing the Okibi I had on PI, in trade for a natural color custom.

hiyoko - I did take a look around your pets, but are there any you're unwilling to trade? I'm most interested in your Quin, because heck, you have a MOUSE DUN, which is every shade of awesome. As well as your Clyde. And even one of your Little Chimaeras, the Spirit fey named Salem - because I happen to love Halloween-looking creatures :X I'd offer a full custom for the Gypsy vanner, and natural-colored customs or premades for the other two :3

hiyoko

I'll trade you both of the horses.:) just post or pm the forms and I'll put them up for bid for you.:)

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Doorians on April 13, 2011, 09:46:39 AM
Ryuu - I might be interested in the - kitsune? Mountain? The okibi with all the foxtails? Or possibly importing the Okibi I had on PI, in trade for a natural color custom.

I'm not sure which one you mean, all Okibi are kitsune ponies, and they all have multiple tails. Please check out our agency page for examples and info on each breed. :) I'll be happy to do a natural colored custom in exchange for a natural colored Doorian custom! ^_^

You can import any PI Okibi you currently own without a bribe, just add your links to the post in the Generals forum that says Okibi Imports and buy an import ticket for each Okibi.

Doorians

*checks agency page* Should've done that before posting. I blame being awake for 30 hours straight >_<  Ryuu, I was thinking of both Elder and mountain poses. But mountain is cool, I love that pose :3

hiyoko - let me know what breed/species you want, as they have different forms.

hiyoko

id like the new horse fey? for my full custom, as its soo cute and i think my Michiko custom would look great in that breed. then for the other one, could i get a fey cat? you can choose everything else if you want.:)

Ryuukokoro

I'd be happy to do a Mountain custom for you! ^^ I'm sending a pm now!

Laviee

I'd loooove to trade some Doodles for Doorians! *u*;; I really like that Darkling, and I wouldn't mind a semi-custom as well. What would you like in return? If you look here, you can find some premade Doodles. (The ones that have a ? for owner. Excluding 042, he's a special boy for a special event. o3o)

YourLoveOnly

I currently don't have time to offer any customs or whatever from my own adoptables because I'll be moving in about a month x3 But I have some premades here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4150.0

Zephyr

Lavie - I'd be interested in D019 for the darkling :3

YLO - I'm not a big fan of sea creatures, I'll pass, ok?

Victoria - thanks, but I'm not looking for Pecora right now :3

Laviee

Sounds great! I'll name him Levitas. c: Do you have a name for your new Doodle? (Names are optional c: )

Pinkshadow

Doorians

Doorians

hiyoko

i dont have my kittens yet, but i would trade.:)

Winged

The only kitten i have left is this male, do you have any premade felines availiable? I'd love to trade hom for a premade feline doorian, if you're interested?

ETA: Or, if there isn't any premade felines availiable i'd be interested in a semi.
Owner of Gliders!