News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Feli] A couple adults for maybe-trade?

Started by Neocridders, May 30, 2011, 02:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Even though I love my little collection of kitties, I don't see myself ever breeding these guys. And so I bet someone else would like them more than I do. I like them, but other than how pretty they are to look at, I don't see myself attatched to them much.

I'm not sure if I will trade Yeller. I really like him, and I am not sure if I could part with him. But I am putting him here, so I guess I might. I dunno.

Things I might want:
Basically anything...
Nice adoptables, especially kennel, cattery, stable, quinsta, feli, noms, and active adoptables. I enjoy adoptables that are somewhat active and I can actually do stuff with. I mean, I love pretty pictures too, but I really enjoy slight interaction... and breeding and trading abilities.

Muahahaha. I also like other stuff. But yeah. I don't know if anyone would be interested. And if not, I'll happily keep my feli. ^^

red_uni387

Yeller! his bright yellow coat compels me XD

a reg. stable tag or foaling paddock for him?

Neocridders

Hmm. I'm afraid I am a bit to attatched to my Yeller to give him up for that.
I don't reallt know if I will want to trade him.
XD sorry. Thanks for offering. I am sorry! I don't know what it'll take to bribe yeller from me.

Silvanon

Jeremy would make a great match for a lot of my females.  I could offer this gal for him:

BabyKittenCandy

I like Marcus. I have some stable horses I would maybe part with, or if you could tell me what breeds of kennel dog you may prefer?

Not sure what else I have that you would maybe like, but yeah.. worth a shot!

Neocridders

Silvanon- I'll do that trade :)
That girl would go great with my lot. I have a bunch of boys with that color, but I really wanted a girlie. <3 <3

Kennel dogs I like (Of course, I like a ton of breeds, and I'm about to get another registered kennel. So I'm open to specializing in new breeds.)
Samoyeds, Pembroke welsh corgis,
--Probably registering a new kennel with:
Chinese Cresteds
maybe cocker spaniels?
I also enjoy Malamutes, Alaskan huskies, shiba inus
I really like a ton of dog breeds XD Haha. Sorry...
:)

And for stable horses, I like Drafts especially, and I also enjoy lights, ponies, and gaiteds. But yeah... ^^
Thanks for the offers.

Silvanon

Great!  What would you like to name her?

Neocridders

Silvanon

Awe, cute name!  Kitten form's been posted!