News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[FCFC] Golden Retriever Puppy for Trade

Started by toffeeca, September 13, 2012, 06:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have this lovely little boy for trade.

The parents:
X

And the boyo himself:

A quality
Blue Merle, Collar and Blaze

I am interested in
FCFC
Quin
Other adoptables
Possibly SG

hiyoko

Does anything of mine interest you? I could also offer 1.4 mil if that's better.^^

jojo

Let me know if anything on my list interests you! If there's anything that catches your eye not on the list, let me know as well.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6536.0

toffeeca

I didn't put this on my list of stuff i'm interested in, but I would love a breeding bed, and I would consider upcoming litters. I especially need a lab.

hiyoko- are you only offering things at are up for bid? and are you offering pets or items? You definitely have some stuff I'm interested in, but I want to make sure what all you are offering.

Jojo- nothing on your list really stands out to me. Sorry

hiyoko

Just tell what interests you. I also got my new custom doggies, so I'm going to submit a breeding. Once I figure out who I wanna breed.^^

toffeeca

Well I love your labs, especially Jewel. I would love a pup from a lab breeding, since I will be one short for my kennel.

hiyoko

I submitted a breeding for my Blue and Sweet Marie, if you'd rather I use Jewel I could pm and ask. Since there are lost of things before my breeding.

toffeeca

When I first saw your new dogs I was hoping that Sweet Marie was a boy, because I wanted a puppy from her and Jewel XD. But Sweet Marie is super pretty, so I would totally be interested in a puppy from her too. I will just be stalking for a future puppy from Jewel or stalking to use her myself later on :)

hiyoko

Yeah, she came out so beautiful. Willow does great work. ;D I'm not sure when I breeding will be done, but I would love to trade a pup for a pup.^^

toffeeca

Awesome. Feel free to bid on the pup now and then you can just let me know once your pups come in.

hiyoko