News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Cheese and Crackers Critter Den Trading Post

Started by Luv007, November 13, 2012, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

Cheese and Crackers Critter Den Trading Post

Welcome, everyone!  CCD has been particuarly blessed with little mice this go around, and I'd like to bring some new stock into our den while sharing our little babes out into the world!

To see which kits are available, please see our official den page, here, where all litters are listed.  If a kit is in RED, this means they are likely unavailable.  If listed in PURPLE, it means there is more room for persuation, and the normal BLACK text means we need to find them a new home before they grow up in an overcrowded mess!

Please take your time getting to know the little bitties and post back here with which you find to fit your home most, along with an offer.  Please, don't forget to glance over our RULES as well!  Thank you, and have a spendid day!

CCD is looking for a few things in particular for stock:
FANTASY colorings in the common rats
Short Lines
Unique markings

We will also accept other pets:
Quin/Feli/FCFC/Elenaria/TheStable/Planet Zar GSDs, and I have to admit to still having a thing for TheKennel.

CutieePiee

skysnolimit

Hiya--would you mind relinking to your den homepage?  Sorry, the link doesn't work in the main post :/

YourLoveOnly

@sky: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7697.0

@luv: In order of preference I am interested in: Sooty, Dusty, Shine, Daisy, Snips, Toby, Dandelion, Polish, Scarlet, Snails and Red. I'd love to snag at least one from each litter, multiples are fine too if you find enough tempting offers below! *wants so many more ratties* I've color coded them per litter so it's easier to see which one is from which XD

I can offer 3 Kennel dogs per rat baby. All my doggies up for bid can be seen >here, sorted by breed. It includes some of those pugs you loved and wanted to trade for the Fables but never got around to finishing.

I have a bunch of Stable horses available, one Stable horse per ratty baby. They can all be seen >here<

I also have two adult FCFC, one FCFC per ratty baby:

I have some adult CDA, one adult per ratty baby:

(fyi: the snake girl will be used in a breeding by me)
I'll only trade those last 2 adults for one of the first five babies I listed

And finally I have some Quin.
(3rd gen, non inbred & childless)
(3rd gen, non inbred & childless)
(3rd gen, non inbred)
(slightly inbred, about 2%)
(slightly inbred, about 6%)

Finally I can also offer custom Panda Shrimp, if that interests you at all? Can toss a semi custom on top of any other offer or I can offer 2 full customs for a baby.

I also have 9 rattie breedings and 3 snake breedings coming too if you'd rather wait for a baby.

Or possibly some muny? Muny is only available if none of my other offers interest you.

Wildfilly94

*Dies* Must have Soot!
In order of preference; Soot, Swirl, Toby, Daisy, & Snips are who Im after.

I can offer a semi custom each, Or 1 semi fantasy for two.
I can also offer 1 full custom for 2, or 1 Full fantasy for 3.

I have a trade thread sonewhere in here, If anything from there interests you.

Pinkshadow

i loove: Swirl, Toby, Puppy Dog Tails, Daisy, Dandilion, Snails :D

I can offer stable horses, kennel dogs or anything else you want, i just own no CDA yet xD

Luv007

Current Offers Being Considered:  I'll try to arrange them in favored order later, but this is all I got done tonight, just so I can see what's offered and start trying to make decisions.  I'd really prefer waiting to see other babies born, but we'll see.  :)

*Toby was removed, as were any already listed in red as there aren't any trades here that I felt would make me let them go

Freckles x Sunshine:

Soot
(1st) YLO-3Kennel, 1Stable, 1FCFCsphinx, 1CDA, or (?) Muny
(1st) Wild-CDA natural/fantasy semi/full customs @ 1NSemip1 1FSemip2 1NFullp2 1FFullp2, trade thread?
(2nd) Kah-Green Bean

Swirl
(2nd) Wild-CDA natural/fantasy semi/full customs @ 1NSemip1 1FSemip2 1NFullp2 1FFullp2, trade thread?
(1st) Pink-Stable, Kennel
(1st) Kah-Green Bean

Dallas x Rosey

Daisy
Cutie-Kennel Dogs
(3rd) YLO-3Kennel, 1FCFCsphinx, 1CDA, or Muny
(3rd) Wild-CDA semi/full customs, trade thread
(3rd) Pink-Stable, Kennel

Dandelion
(5th) YLO-3Kennel, 1FCFCsphinx, 1CDA, or Muny
(4rth) Pink-Stable, Kennel

Aveena x ?

Snips
(4rth) YLO-3Kennel, 1FCFCsphinx, 1CDA, or Muny
(4rth) Wild-CDA semi/full customs, trade thread

Snails
(6th) YLO-3Kennel, 1Stable, 1FCFCsphinx, 1CDA, or Muny
(5th) Pink-Stable, Kennel

Puppy Dog Tails
(2nd) Pink-Stable, Kennel

Shine
Cutie-Kennel Dogs
(2nd) YLO-3Kennel, 1Stable, 1FCFCsphinx, 1CDA, or Muny
(3rd) Kah-Green Bean

Pinkshadow

I will offer my Elenaria twin girl for either of; Soot, Swirl, Daisy, Dandelion and/or Snails

YourLoveOnly

Muny is only if you don't like any of my other offers, which you seem to do XD Also it appears my note with the Quinsta got deleted with all my copying and pasting. It was meant to include I will trade 1 of the inbred Quin for 1 ratty baby or 1 of the non-inbred Quin for 2 ratty babies, because Quin are quite valueable and those are really shortlined too. I've gotten between $5 and $12 for Quin with similair pedigrees in auctions so I thought 2 ratty babies for the non-inbred shortlined Quin seemed fair.

*crosses fingers, especially for Soot, Shine and Daisy as that'd give me one from each litter and my favorites too!*

Kahlira

You mentioned you liked my Green Bean XD And I replied in my thread which got lost in the hustle and bustle of Quin.

But here we go!

I like: Swirl. She's my favorite. I do like Soot too. And Shine. So any of those three perhaps?

For Green Bean XD

YourLoveOnly

I don't think it got lost Kah, I see it up in luv's post above including your order of preference ^^

Wildfilly94

*pst* I have kennel dogs I can trade that are in my trade thread too :P

Luv007

So many awesome offers that I just need to go through and decide on for sure.  Kahlira, I'm definitely trading for Green Bean, I just don't know which rattie I'll be giving you yet!  <3

YLO, I'm probably not going to be interested in your quinsta, so no worries.  They are all very beautiful, but I don't collect any of those breeds, nor am I a fan of cream unfortunately.  I left your muny offer up just because I haven't gone through all you are offering, but if you would like, I can remove it?

Pink, an elenaria is like a guarenteed trade if you're sure!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Luv007 on November 18, 2012, 01:28:48 PM
So many awesome offers that I just need to go through and decide on for sure.  Kahlira, I'm definitely trading for Green Bean, I just don't know which rattie I'll be giving you yet!  <3

YLO, I'm probably not going to be interested in your quinsta, so no worries.  They are all very beautiful, but I don't collect any of those breeds, nor am I a fan of cream unfortunately.  I left your muny offer up just because I haven't gone through all you are offering, but if you would like, I can remove it?

Pink, an elenaria is like a guarenteed trade if you're sure!

I am sure :D I'd love if you had the second twin xD

Luv007

Sorry for taking so long to make my decisions, but this is what I've come up with!

Soot -Wild for 1/2 Semi Fantasy
Swirl-Pink for Elenaria
Daisy-Cutiee for Kennel Dogs
Dandilion-YLO for Sphinx
Snips-Wild for 1/2 Semi Fantasy
Snails-YLO For Sphinx
Puppy Dog Tails- Pink (you have given me so much, so let me give something back)
Shine- Kahlira for Green Bean

Let me know if these offers still stand, and i'll put my little ones up for bid.

Kahlira

Sure does =D I'll have Green Bean up in a sec for bid.

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Can I get back to you tomorrow? They were the last from theorie in my order of preferences and I hadn't expect to trade both FCFC for that, I will accept for Dandelion but want to think about the other one, I'd have prefered to trade Kennel dogs or Stable horses for ones lower on my list..

CutieePiee

You didn't specify which Kennel dog you were interested in, Luv.

Luv007

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 25, 2012, 04:50:53 PM
Can I get back to you tomorrow? They were the last from theorie in my order of preferences and I hadn't expect to trade both FCFC for that, I will accept for Dandelion but want to think about the other one, I'd have prefered to trade Kennel dogs or Stable horses for ones lower on my list..

No problem, YLO.  I understand.  I kept staring at these trying to figure out how to make everyone happy, and then finally decided that's not what it is about.  What other people offered had more value to me personally, so your trades fell lover on the list and got lower priority.  I can keep Snails without problems if that is better for you.

Cutiee... good point.  Lol.  I'll go figure that out but your baby will be up for bid.

Wildfilly94

I totally accept for Soot.
For snips, would anything else of mine interest you? He's my least favorite of the bunch (Not that hes not cute!), and the semi fantasy's were more directed for Toby, Soot, Swirls, and Daisy; so I was hoping something other than a custom would interest you for Snips.
Not tryin' to cause problems or anything <3

Luv007

So Soot for a natural semi?

And for Snips, I could do another natural semi, or your Pink Feli if that's an option, or if you aren't interested anymore, I can keep Snips so you don't have to worry about it?  No worries.  I waited far too long to make these decisions to begin with.

YourLoveOnly

Snips was a lot higher on my list, so if you and Wild don't work something out can I have Snips instead of Snails? Otherwise I'll get back to you tomorrow on my decision.

Wildfilly94

Soot for a Fantasy Semi <3

And I think I'll let YLO go for Snips, since he was wanted more by her than me, if thats okay?

Luv007

No problem.  That would work find for me.

And I thought 2 for one semi fantasy, Wild?  Not looking to cheat you out of anything.  :)

CutieePiee

Yes actually! I've been meaning to find a good home for him. :)

Wildfilly94

*headdesk* Your right XD
1 Normal Semi then, if thats okay?

YourLoveOnly

I'll accept for Dandelion and Snips then ^^ And if you do see Kennel dogs you like for Snails, let me know, because I do like him, I just like Snips a bit more :) But I defenitely wouldn't mind both.

Luv007

Can do!  I think I may just keep my little Snails for now.  He's a cutie.