News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Egg for possible trade and adult for trade

Started by Winged, November 29, 2012, 11:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I have my first and only litter of eggs! There were three eggs, and the male has gone to Silv as a breed fee. The remaining two girls are either going to stay with me or possibly i will trade one.

F
-Possibly trading to YLO for http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/135379520824-234.png or http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/135414818224-322.png when hatched. Still taking offers.

F

I'm more leaning towards keeping the first one, and am perfectly happy to keep both if i don't get a good offer.
Mostly looking for other CDA.

I'm open to any offers really for the adult but quite picky for the egg :)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Winged I ADORE the snake boy. Would you be willing to hang on to him until I get my litter? I haven't really had an opportunity to collect these beauties in mass yet but I'd love a chance at him!

Winged

Who are the parents of your litter? Depending on how much i like them, i might be willing to reserve him.
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Jack Skellington and Sally Doll I didn't have the money to assure fantasy but I think the litter will be amazing regardless.

YourLoveOnly

Winged

YLO i quite like your orange male but i'm, not sure if i like him enough for that egg... I'll think about it.

Rosedawn I'm afraid they don't interest me that much. I'll consider the litter once born but don't think i'll like the options hugely.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Alright will hold him until you've decided :) Can throw in two custom Panda Shrimps with premade markings if that helps any.

Rosedawn

That's ok Winged! Not everyone can be quite as obsessed with Nightmare before Christmas as I am =D

If you'll consider 15-20k too I can offer that instead but I'm sure you'll get better since he is really lovely.

Winged

That does sweeten it YLO, but i'll see if i get any other offers and i'm still more likely to keep her than to trade for that offer :)

I've actually never seen that movie. Not to sort of thing that i'm interested in i think. SG would interest me but i'd be looking for a bit more than that i think.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

For Rosedawn to get the adult male;
I can give ya 250k?

Winged

That would interest me, let me see what other offers i get but i'll consider it.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Saturnalia

I would offer one of my recent PandaShrimp babies (due to grow soon!) for any of the snakies:

(Male, from Kahlira's Marbles & my Fairy)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia

Winged

The adult has been traded, forgot to remove him earlier.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

They have grown into hatchlings!

Almost definately keeping the second one now, and undure about if i'll accept YLO's offer on the first, if it still stands. But if anyone wants to make a new offer let me know :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Only the second one is still left from my two, but the offer does stand.

Winged

That one of your rat babies doesn't interest me, but there are others that do...  I'd guess they're not available then?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I dunno, depends on which ones. Not babies with might keep/tempted to keep notes. But since it is in your first post as being considered I thought you were interested in it..

Winged

I was interested, depending on how i liked the hatchling but i find i like the hatchling quite a lot. The babies i'm interested in are the marked ones.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Well that would be a no then, as those are ones I don't mind keeping myself and I like rats better than snakes.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

Your first egg is so cute! I don't have any CDA at all yet, is there anything else that you are interested in?

Winged

I'd be interested in other adoptables, but i'd probably be picky :) What did you have in mind to trade for her?
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

The only thing I really have right now is a couple FCFC pets

or

I don't know if there is anything else I have that you would be interested in.

Winged

They are lovely, especially the Lab! But i am still unsure about trading so i'm not totally sure if she 100% interests me enough to trade. You have other FCFC that i would definately trade for, and there's a couple of your Feli and Quin that i love but you probably wouldn't trade them since you didn't mention them :)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Winged I do not know if you are still interested but my babies hatched as well and this was the one you mentioned.

I do not think it will have the stitch mouth. I see you traded the male we spoke about in the thread but I will also happily trade for your first egg. If not just let me know so I can trade to someone else =D

Winged

Well I'm still reluctant to make a decision, but have to some time lol. So i'll go for that trade, my orange hatchling for yours :)
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Winged

Owner of Gliders!