NSDTR Puppy for Trade (Closed)

Started by Ravvana, February 27, 2010, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Mom:

Dad:

And here is the little girl herself:

I am interested in:
-Kennel dogs/puppies (open to most breeds)
-Cattery cats (open to most breeds)
-FaeKind
-Painted Unicorns
-possibly Kennel/Cattery tags
-$USD

You will need to again to my contract:
http://kennel.colbyforkicks.com/contract.html

Neocridders

I loooove this breed!
I'll trade a corgi pup, if that interests you :D
They are in my display. The three that are not the samoyed pup.
Any one you like

zarzamora

Ravvana

Both nice offers, but I'll keep this open for another week or so :)

Tribe

Oh shes so sweet, i could do wonders with a name for this girl :D

Ill offer any two dogs i have for trade for her. Or i have maybe one painted unicorn i can offer with one of my dogs >.> i want her badly.

My dogs for trade are

Saint Bernard Male
Saint Bernard Female (Tenative not really looking to trade her)
3 Yorkie Puppys
Male Rottie

... i swear theres more let me go check what i have.

Edit:Nope thats all the doggies im trading, except for some im waiting on imports for (they should come onto secundi soon i would think) I can get them if your interested in the breeds its a red merle bi eyed cattle dog and a blonde poodle.

I also have some air fish i could sweeten the deal with (and lots of eggus coming).

I also have a kennel tag it & cattery tag it i could offer if youd like.

Ravvana

Zarz, your mare Gypsy is my favorite of your Paints. Is she one you'd part with?

I also quite like Neo's tri puppy and a few dogs of Hunni's, so a hard choice lays before me XD

EDIT: Ooh, didn't see that Hunni was actually offering two dogs or a dog/Paint combo :o Checking before I make a final decision, but would the Paint mare in the "Sell Barn" account and the ACD girl (after being imported) be okay with you? Or if you'd be willing to do that Paint and your St. Bernard girl... totally a done deal :D Just let me know what you're open to :)

Tribe

Done deal you can pick on the dogs you want i really didnt plan on letting go of my saint bernard girl but i could possibly be swayed outta her.

Ravvana

Okay, I'll put the puppy up for bid for you :D I'd love the St. Bernard girl and the Paint mare in Sell Barn, if okay?

And if you could sign my contract, that would be lovely <3

Tribe

How do i really sign it love? just agree to it or what love, sorry i dont usually deal with contracts. Ill go bid on her :D ill put the bernard girls up for bid. the pu already is.

Ravvana

Ravvana

Quote from: Hunni on March 04, 2010, 01:49:14 PM
How do i really sign it love? just agree to it or what love, sorry i dont usually deal with contracts. Ill go bid on her :D ill put the bernard girls up for bid. the pu already is.

Mare is all happy and snag in my Paint barn now, but the St. Bernard doesn't seem to be for bid yet :)

Tribe

OKay will do and ill get that girl up for bid!