Pembroke Welsh Corgi litter for trade! (Update - 2 males still need homes)

Started by Neocridders, February 11, 2010, 03:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Hello, my friends.

The other day I saw that Mallow had her litter, and such variety in this litter.
But, I am thinking to keep my dogs related in my own kennel at a minimum, I will only keep one.

I may keep two, as there is one I love, but I don't 'need'.

NEO Kennel Rules
NEO kennel does not like inbreeding, so if you are to offer on a puppy leaving NEO kennel, you must guarentee that no inbreeding will ever happen.
NEO kennel also dislikes overbreeding. Overbreeding is in the opinion of the breeder, but in my opinion, 7 litters is plenty for a female. A dog could -maybe- father 9 litters. And this is pushing it in my own opinion.
NEO kennel is against mixed breeding. If a dog leaving NEO kennel is bred, it must be to a purebred dog of the same breed.

If a puppy born at NEO kennel is to be entered in competitions, it is apprichiated if the show name includes 'NEO's' or 'NEO Kennel's'
(For example, if you named the dog Rex (and his show name would also be Rex): Neo's Rex, NEO Kennel's Rex, or Rex of NEO Kennel.
This is not a requierment, but it would be greatly apprichiated!

Ha, alright, onto the fun part. Puppies!

Now, there are five puppies in the litter. My favorite is number 1. Of course, if someone can tempt me I would be willing to pick number 5. Or the other way around, I suppose.
I might just take one that no one wants. I really do love them all.
I might take none if all find good homes.
;)
EDIT: Puppy one is officially up for grabs.

Puppy 1:
female Gone to YLO!
Puppy 2
female Gone to hiyoko!
Puppy 3:
male
Puppy 4:
male
Puppy 5:
male <- I think I am going to keep him unless someone else offers something really good.

Alright. All are available at the moment.

If one is not available anymore, I will put it in a different color saying the new owner.
But I will keep this open for probably a week or so.

I am only interested in kennel things. And really only dogs, nothing else.
I am trying to focus on the breeds Samoyeds and Pembroke Welsh Corgis, and nothing else, but I love every breed, so it is difficult to say that.
I will just say that at the moment, if not for a sammie or a corgi, I would accept one female golden retriever. I only really want one, though. I just like the lineart and want a sort of 'Pet' to my kennel. She might be bred, but honestly... I don't tend to breed other breeds much, so I probably won't. I plan to put her in comps, though.

Haha. Sorry for going on and on.
;)

Interested in Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Sammies, and Tag its :)  This is just to sum up what you just read, ha ha.
Neocridders of NEO kennel.

Edit: If you want to trade a dog, please let me know if you have a contract or rules so I can look them over <3 <3

YourLoveOnly

Aww, I have no corgis and samoyeds. And I adore pup #1 O.o
Oh well, I guess I shall just stalk and drool over.

Tribe

Hrm..i rather love these guys but i dont think i have any dogs to trade that youd like. I have one little cattle dog left and thats it..

Huh i rather like that last boy there >.> dont think i can part with my golden girl though i just got her and that would leave her mate rather lonely ill have think on this.

YourLoveOnly

After debating I decided I would be willing to trade Sue for your pup #1:
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=6700

1st generation dog (with 1 teeny tiny competition point xD)

Neocridders

Oh, if anyone has a litter on the way of the breeds I'm interested in, a pick of the litter, or second choice, would be an acceptable bid. I can't guarentee that I'll accept, and I would rather the litter be on the way than not.

Oooh. And if you are a non-owner, please let me know. I don't care if you post or PM or include it in your offer. I want to know if anyone that is a non-owner is interested in a certain puppy.
:)

Edit: YLO, what is the coloring on Sue?
I really do like her :)

YourLoveOnly

I could show you my other dogs I have available, but they are not Samoyeds or Corgis.
My litter grows up tomorrow and the next litter of pups I'll be breeding shall be chihuahuas, so that's probably not helpful either xD

Edit: Yay, missed your edit. Sue is a blue merle with tan.
She has had one litter of 5 pups that included 3 bi and tricolored pups and 2 merles.
My girls Biscuit and Brianna are two of her daughters.

hiyoko

For pup 2, as I need more females ;D, my 1st gen Golden Retriever with 0 litters.

Neocridders

;) Thanks for the info, YLO. I am extremely interested in your corgi. Extremely. And what I mean by this is that I will not be keeping puppy 1, and if your offer is the only one I get on her, I'll gladly take it. But, i said I would keep this open for a bit. So, I will.

And hiyoko, that is a stunning Golden retriever. Love her <3

Oooh, she is a merle? Umm I remember there being something about merle breeding effects... could you PM me or point me to a place where I can learn about that?

CutieePiee

All soooo gorgeous, Neo. How I wish I had anything to trade. *pets pretty pups*

Tribe

Neo love merle merle breeding causes birth defects and can result in a leathal white..

Neocridders

Quote from: Hunni on February 11, 2010, 05:35:02 PM
Neo love merle merle breeding causes birth defects and can result in a leathal white..

Aye that sounds terrible! And I am assuming leathal white means dead pup? Aww. If some how a disable dog were to be born at my kennel, somehow, I would keep it. Unless that would be considered inhumain. But of course, I will try to avoid that. Thank you for letting me know!

Tribe

Yes thats what lethal white hun.

Though so long as you dont breed merles to merles you should be fine. If a disabled pup comes from them you can usually find it a good home because they tend to be sterlie. However you'll know usually as a double merle dog is white not merle colored.

PonyMama

Merle x merle can cause things like hearing and sight defects in pups.  The more white the more risk that runs. 

I know my aunt and uncle breed catahoulas.  Each of the dogs they have now are blue merles, so they do the merle x merle breeding each time.  I think the worst littler they have had is two deaf puppies that had to be put down and that was not even with this breeding pair it was witht he original ones, but even now they have a littler of 8 puppies, 2 are whiter thent he rest so when the pups have their eyes open they will start checking for these defects.

I am not exactly sure how the Kennel does it, if they just still birtht them or not but those are the risks that generally come

Tribe

There you go :D pm explained it better.

BTW pm those puppies were so beautiful! i know i seen a thread on them some where...

Taruia

There is a % chance of dead puppy, and a % chance of a deaf puppy, and a % chance of a blind puppy. Each is evaluated separately, so you could end up with a deaf puppy, a blind puppy, a blind/deaf puppy, or one less puppy then you would get normally. Blind and deaf puppies/dogs can't be competed or bred. That's the only thing that is different with them.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Merle x Merle would produce merle pups as well, so not that much variety.
Just breed her to a non merle like I did and you'd be fine. I bred Sue to Ranger and I got my girls Biscuit and Brianna, a blue and white pup and two blue merles. I like breeding merles to tricolors. Merle + brindle also gives really stunning results. And I am planning to test out merle + spotted (my chihuahuas Nanda x Army) I think that should be quite interesting as well ^^

I'm so glad to hear you're interested, that puppy is really beautiful and she would make a great addition to my Kennel. And I already have 2 of Sue's daughters so breeding Sue to my own dogs wouldn't really help future breedings anyway.

Neocridders

I'll close this a week from today. Thanks for the offers so far  :D

Tribe

I was wondering would you take an offer of a pup from a soon to come litter

I have my boxer breed from this month, i figure three pups. Mothers white, dads black and barely golden brindled.

&
2 extra breedings from a trade with garney.
i have a pair of yorkies breeding, should be 5 pups. Mothers platnium bi colored dads golden and black bi colored.
and the pair of bernards. 3 pups i think >.> mothers blue merle dads dark classic saint bernard.

Last three puppies i adore though id rather a female so ill also make this offer open to the black and white girly.

Neocridders

I love bernards. I don't really want to open this up to other breeds, but if your breed comes soon, please let me know. I'll want to see the puppies :)

Tribe

Will do :D

Im not sure though if they will be coming within the week or not, if not you'll still have a chance at them as i only ever keep one pup from any breed i do. Im not a big fan of keeping much of the same blood in my kennels.

Neocridders

Neocridders

Alright, I'm going to accept YLO and Hiyoko's offers, YLO : #1 for the pretty Corgi, Hiyoko  #2for the golden retriever girl.

:)  I'm still needing my other lovelies to get homes. I'll still consider all offers made :D
And you can still offer on the remaining puppies.
Woof.
:D

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

:) A little nudge. I just realized that all offers already posted were on the girls, and since no girls are left, there are not really any offers on them.

So, feel free to post an offer :)
They'll grow up soon, I think. Next week probably.

Tribe

Crap >.> i need a female pembroke..i should have been on this thread XD i needed that female dang.

Neocridders

Keeping the youngest pup, number 5. I really like that one, and I have nicknamed all of the puppies, and I really have bonded with that one <3
I will probably keep him.

So, 2 puppies needing a home!
They grow up really soon, if they don't find a home before they grow, I'll probably keep them and put them in competitions.

hiyoko

I would offer on Puppy 4, but I don't think I have anything you want. ;)

Tribe

Because it cant really hurt to offer on him. I like his blue eyes and even though he'll just give me another dog to find a mate to XD hes a cutie so ill offer on the red male.

Wild Ponies Customs w/ Natural High Stats?
You may have as many as you feel fair. I traded one per one for garney customs and a few for breedings so whatever you feel is fair love.