News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nephia: Little Town- Anyone still interested?

Started by MorbidKitsune, September 15, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorbidKitsune

Nephia will be an RP based adopti. You will be able to customize your character, be it anthro, kemonomimi, or basic human, Clothing, eyes, hairstyle, skin color, and other things will be able to be customizable. You will be available for 'jobs' if you wish to participate in the RP section of the adopti. Jobs will give you special bonuses, access to valuable items, and other perks and things. You will also be able to sell acquired items from jobs or things you have made/found to other users for coins in the world of Nephia.

If you do not wish to participate in the rp, but still wish to have different items such as clothing, dyes, or whatnot I will hold a sell once or twice a month for things for your avatar, or animals for your field so if you do decide to join the rp, you will be prepared.

This will be a100% pixel adopti. I feel that pixels do not get enough love as it, so I want to bring [hopefully] a nice quality large scaled pixel adopti to Secundi for many users to enjoy!

Second Post
Holds all the examples and things!

O' pitiful Shadow Bound In Darkness... Want to try dying this once?

MorbidKitsune

Doll Examples

Basic Starter Female/Male

Poses

----------------------

Cert Examples

Large Cert

Male-Female
-

Small Cert

Male-Female

-

----------------------

Cert Explanation

Large Cert

Small Cert

-----------------------

Fields

Small/quick field example with animals and things on it. You will be able to breed animals to produce more livestock that you may sell or keep. Be warned though that your field can only hold so many! After you have filled up one plot of land, you will have to purchase another.

YourLoveOnly

!@#$@!$!# YES!
I personally adore pixels. They need more love. And I am glad you're doing this so I don't have to xD
Count me in, I'm really looking forward to this <3

Aya

MorbidKitsune

Thank you ^^ If anyone could give me pricing suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Plus I am working on the website :) Hopefully once I get the first town done in the forums on there [Where I will give everyone a spot so it will be easier to keep up with and announce events :D] I will open it up when I get a few avatars out and about =P

PonyMama

These are cute, I would love to see them

YourLoveOnly

I'm horrible with pricing xD
All I know is that I want them!

Ravvana

I'm usually not of a fan of pixels, but these are amazing! :) *runs off with all the wee animals*

Poupou

MorbidKitsune

Quote from: MorbidKitsune on September 15, 2009, 08:45:51 AM
Nephia will be an RP based adopti. You will be able to customize your character, be it anthro, kemonomimi, or basic human, Clothing, eyes, hairstyle, skin color, and other things will be able to be customizable. You will be available for 'jobs' if you wish to participate in the RP section of the adopti. Jobs will give you special bonuses, access to valuable items, and other perks and things. You will also be able to sell acquired items from jobs or things you have made/found to other users for coins in the world of Nephia.

If you do not wish to participate in the rp, but still wish to have different items such as clothing, dyes, or whatnot I will hold a sell once or twice a month for things for your avatar, or animals for your field so if you do decide to join the rp, you will be prepared.

This will be a100% pixel adopti. I feel that pixels do not get enough love as it, so I want to bring [hopefully] a nice quality large scaled pixel adopti to Secundi for many users to enjoy!

Second Post
Holds all the examples and things!

Im just wondering if anyone is still interested in this? I forgot about it xD Do I decided to bump this up <3

Keeper

I have to go to bed now but will come and read this in the morning, just from seing the pixles makes me say yes to it as i love them xxx

YourLoveOnly

Keeper

MorbidKitsune

Ugh! So Ive ran into one small problem.

I had all the seperate files for the animals and things saved onto a flashdrive... I saw it the other day but for the life of me I cant remember where -.- *sigh* I will hopefully find it when I clean the house up...

Keeper

lol yep that usually happens hehe good luck finding it.

MorbidKitsune

Alright I found some of the lines ^^ Most specifically I found the blank field cert [With no animals or anything on it xD] which I have started to add animals to in the .PSD format.

Im thinking of making a predetermined color of animals. Like holstein, jersey, etc for cows. Buck skins, bays, paints etc for the horses. Black and white sheep. This will make it easier on me xD Sometimes I will offer up custom animals though <3

Also Ive decided to add a companion slot to the character certs. So now you will be able to have a dog [Right now its only dog] for your character. They will protect  your fields and help in RPing

YourLoveOnly

This sounds like sooo much fun =3
I love RP and I love pixel art <3

MorbidKitsune

Almost have the companion cert done ^^ Also have a cat in the works.

Am thinking of making a few variations of color for the certs. So they arent all the same bluescale. Anyone like this idea? Youd be able to pick your color from a premade selection ^^

Also thinking of making a garden section, seperate from farm animals. Where you can plant and grow things to sell?

If it keeps getting bigger I will have to hire some people to help xD

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

I love your art so so much <3 I wish I could do pixels like you can!

Atachi

I want one! Yes, I really want one...
I'm interested.

The pixels are awesome!
HOLY MOTHER OF PENGUINS, IT'S SONIC!
FEAR MY SHINY ROCK!
*puts rock into machine and presses random buttons*
IT'S TOO LATE, SONIC!
All I have to do is push this little button...
*BOOM*

indigowulf

The critters are cute, I just dont get into human stuff very well