News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel: Trade wasn't followed through...

Started by Ravvana, March 12, 2010, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Here are my correspondences with pinkfuzz29 on PI, regarding the sale of her Irish Wolfhound puppy.

2009-07-02 16:09:
QuoteAuction Winner-Ravvana with 300k + 40BP = 700k

Congratulations! Please send all funds (bp+pg) to this account. I will contact you when I open the growing thread.

2009-07-02 18:52:
QuotePg and bp has come through. :) Thank you!

2009-08-22 02:54:
QuoteI am not sure if you heard about TheKennel, but I am asuming you have by now. I am not sure what is happening to it, but if the puppy from my last IW litter can grow, it is of course yours. I am hoping it can be worked out, but I just do not have the pg or bp to pay you back at the moment.

Sincerely,
pinkfuzz29

Here is the litter in question:

(Puppy 1 is the one I purchased.)

Here is the original auction thread:
http://ponyisland.net/index.php?tp=47&src=forum&sub=replies&forum=31&topic=2360610

I have sent her several polite follow-up PMs after her most recent, no more than one every other month so as not to pester, asking if she would please post the growing thread on the Kennel forum. But, although her last login date on PI is 2010-03-07 15:40, and it shows that she has read all of my PMs, I have never received a response.

Would it be possible for my puppy to grow? I think I've provided sufficient evidence that I won the puppy and paid for the puppy, as evidenced by the original thread and pinkfuzz29's PMs (which I can screenshot, if necesary). I've waited more than 6 months for pinkfuzz29 to follow through herself, and she has not.

Tribe

OH man i totally traded for those other two pups! i think i had posted in that thread about it to. I wonder if i can still claim them >.>

Ravvana

Well, the thread I posted does mention you by name as getting the other two pups, so maybe that will help you get your pups, too :) Luckily I save all of this random info XD

Tribe

Do you have the link to it love?? thatd be awesome i dont even remember what i had traded them for.

Edit:its to late i need to go to bed (i now see the link). If you dont mind sharing the thread ravv, is it possible to get my puppys to?

Taruia

What names do you want the dogs to have? I'll add them to my to-do list.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Ravvana

I would like my boy to be named Diggory, please. Thank you, Taru <3

Tribe

*snugs taru* thanks love.

Mine will be named when i get them it takes me a bit to think of a name for them though >.> you can just name them name me 1 & 2 :D