News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

NEO Kennel has bunches of nameless dogs!

Started by Neocridders, March 28, 2010, 02:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, I never thought I would get so many dogs so fast, but I do. And most of my new dogs need names, sad to say.
I have a dream for many of them to compete, but they lack names... so it would not be very nice to contest them if I can't even come up with a name, right?

Well, here you go. These are all the doggies that need names.
Please do let me know with any and all ideas!

My favorite things to name dogs are english words (or lord of the rings names, if we are going to not so common names) and real names. I would not be opposed to elvish, but it must be an outstaning meaning with an amazing ring to it.
Haha

So, here be those silly dogs...

Samoyeds:

Corgis:

Rotties:

I keep wanting to call him Ralph, but I don't know why.

Golden Retrievers:

If you want to get afeel of what I like to name dogs and such, please visit my display page with all my dogs. :)

Alrighty, if anyone decides to post an idea of a name for a dog, I apprichiate it muchly!

If you have a show name idea too, I'd love to hear it!

Wolfs Fang

Okay, I have a few name suggestions. :D I like coming up with names. Some of them might seem random and whatnot, though. Sorry if I messed up on genders for some of them. XD

First Samoyed: Boba (like the milk tea.)

Second Samoyed: Katana

First Corgi: Peregrin, Pippin

Second Corgi: Meriadoc, Merry (I saw how one of your corgis was named Samwise, and I thought it would make sense of the other two were also named after hobbits. XD )

Rottie: Bubo (I think this was an owl in Ga'Hoole), Bill (Sam's pony in LotR)

Golden Retriever: Galadriel (Lady of Lorien from LotR), Lorien

...And that's all I can think of for now. I hope this helped. XD

~Fang
~~

Neocridders

I love love love those names!
Bubo was one of my favorite characters in Ga'Hoole, so I think I use that name
And Galadriel does fit the golden retriever quite well.

And Peregrin and Meriodoc would be fantastic names for the corgis (But, of course, I may be trading the one I would call Merry, so I should wait this out. If I don't end up trading him, I'll use those names. Haha. The three would need to be together for that to work! :D Lovely names, though!

Wolfs Fang

Thanks.  :) Glad that the names worked. XD

~Fang
~~

springacres

For the second Samoyed:
Baladineth (Sindarin for "divine gleam")
Malriel ("lady garlanded with gold")
Moriel ("lady crowned with black")

She is a truly gorgeous dog, and I now want a few dogs with similar colors XD

Neocridders

Haha thank you! :) Silvanon really out did herself with this unique sammie. I've never seen a sammie with white gold black and everything else!