News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do I do with this? o_O

Started by Wolfs Fang, March 28, 2010, 05:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfs Fang

So. Fangy found a large purple breeding bed in the Adventure. Problem is... I'm not sure exactly what it is.  ??? -fail-

Ok, I know that it's a Kennel breeding item. And I can use it to breed two Kennel dogs together. But I'm still not sure on some stuff. Does the fact that it's purple and large have any special signifigance? Does the color of it somehow influence how the pups will turn out, or can the bed be any color and not matter? As for the size... can I only use it to breed large breed dogs? Or does the size of the bed influence how many puppies there will be?

Fangy is confused.  :-[ I know that I really should know this by now, as I've been stalking TheKennel for a while, but somehow I don't. XD

~Fang
~~

quyllur

The colour of the bed has no effect on the pups.  The size of the bed has an effect on how many pups you get.

Info: http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/breeding.html

To breed you need to wait until you get a slot in one of the current threads and then post the male image, female image and the bed image.

indigowulf

you give those to indigowulfs. yup. that's what they're for. :P

or you could read quyllurs post and ignore me.

quyllur

I'll also add that as I see you don't have any Kennel dogs, if you want to use a couple of mine to breed PM me and we'll work something out.

Wolfs Fang

Thanks, quyllur! :) I understand it a bit more now. PM'ing you!

One more question: Is the information on lemontoss.com up-to-date, or is some of it outdated?

Quote from: indigowulf on March 28, 2010, 05:56:05 PM
you give those to indigowulfs. yup. that's what they're for. :P

or you could read quyllurs post and ignore me.

*sits on bed* Shoo. D<

...XDDD

~Fang
~~

quyllur

As far as I know, it's all been updated recently.

Neocridders

If you want to borrow any of my doggies for the bed, I'd love to let you have a breeding (I'd love a pup, but since you own no dogs and I'm offering to let you use them, no fee is required)

springacres

I also would be willing to let you use some of my dogs for a breeding, if you're interested in any of them let me know :)

YourLoveOnly

I repeat the offers posted above. I require one pup per dog borrowed, so if you borrow a pair I will want 2 pups in return (although if I only see one I love I will only take one).

Math

I'll also offer my dogs to you. :) No fee is required, but a pup is always appreciated. :)

WillowDragon

I will also offer my dogs services (I have 50... most of them are still in the owner gallery, my Malamutes are on here though)

As you are a non reg'd Kennel and can only keep one pup, you can pick the pup you like best and the rest come to me.

Willow xx

YourLoveOnly

@Willow: that has changed, they can still keep one pup but can now trade the remaining ones which wasn't allowed first.

WillowDragon

Ooooh cooool!   I think that is fairer  =o)

Forget that last part then  =o)   I don't require a fee, but if there is a pup i like, i would appreciate the oppertunity to trade for it!

Wolfs Fang

Wow, I didn't expect so many people to offer their dogs up for breeding. xD Anyway, thanks for the offers, but I've already made an agreement with someone. :)

~Fang
~~