News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Interest Thread- Little Bouncing Wolves

Started by MorbidKitsune, December 21, 2009, 11:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorbidKitsune

Raw mutations [Plus the basic unshaded] On the raw game player >3> They were going to be turned this way originally, but after I shaded the player I had a 'woops' moment as the original was shaded the other way. Oh well, not hard to turn em around!

They are just something cute and simple I would like to do. They will have mutations and things, and all have a cute little bounce animation. One gender, adult/baby [So they will be breadable! And mutations will be able to mix :)] So is there any interest in these guys? If so I will start them up asap when I get everything finished and templated!

Cert can now be recolored x) I think though that I will have premade colors to choose from, and special colors will be available in certain customs or things >3>

O' pitiful Shadow Bound In Darkness... Want to try dying this once?

YourLoveOnly

I adore pixel art, so yes, please bring them <3
Which reminds me I need to work on my own shop some more so I can launch it >.<

PonyMama

Yes yes.  I love these as well as the cute little mushrooms (hint hint on outstanding orders)

These are adorable

MorbidKitsune

@PonyMama

There is a reason those have been put on hold! I started working, and work 4 days out of the week, and generally only have access [constant, enough to work on stuff] on Mondays when I am here alone and my boyfriend is at work. So I am getting them done *sobs in a corner over how long it has taken* I just have been busy, specially since my boyfriend hogs the comp when he is here and I do house work on Mondays as well.

Garney

MorbidKitsune

Added the current[unfinished] mutations. Simple as they were done at 10 at night, in bed, while my boyfriend was asleep, but they are cute!

PonyMama

There is no rush no worries, it was like a small little nudge nudge

I understand things taking a while, I have a young child and a baby, I get pulled away from stuff lots.

Garney

MorbidKitsune

I was just wanting to let you know why. My boyfriend is like having two small children xD

Teehee! Yus wings! Super small little angel wings. First time Ive ever pulled them off so nicely in such a small space to work with *chews on them*

PonyMama

I know what you mean.  I have two actual children and still my hubby is more work....and he doesn't listen either, so I can't even send him to our room. XD

MorbidKitsune

<3 Made the cert recolorable, just need too template the buttons, get the charms on and I will start them up. Mutations wil appear as I get them done

Neocridders