News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Ele] I've got Triplets!

Started by Arty, February 02, 2014, 05:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

I don't honestly know if I want to part with all of them, but I'll take offers on them <3

Wilting Rose

Offers considering:

Pride on the Battlefield

Offers considering:

Matilda Traded to Wildfilly94

Ember

I'm in loooove with Pride on the Battlefield. So, if there's anything in my trade thread you'd want (even several things you may want) let me know! You can browse through my things not on that thread too if you like, but those are admittedly less likely.

Wildfilly94

If I have anything that's currently for bid that interests you, let me know.. I love all three

sera

*kidnaps the first girl and just walks off* |D;;;;;

Arty

@Ember: sorry, I don't really see anything that catches my eye :/

@Wild: would you be willing to take Matilda for Jacob and Cassie?

@Sera: nuuuu! She's my pretty <3

SPO

That middle boy! 0.0

I can offer a Lute baby from my trade thread, and an Elenaria RB or Breeding. You can also take a look at my pets and see if anyone is there that you like.

Wildfilly94

Absolutely!! :D
You are free to bid on them now, thank you! :3
If anything else I have for bid interests you for the other two, let me know.

Arty

@SPO: I'd be willing to take Soot and/or Asher into consideration, with preference towards Soot :)

ETA to everyone offering: I have no idea how much Elenaria are worth towards other adoptables, so just let me know if I offer too low or too high <^.^;;

toffeeca

I really like your male, are there any of my pets for bid who may tempt you? I may be willing to do more than one depending on which you like

>here<

Arty

@Toffee: I looked at every pet you had up for trade and only three caught (and held) my eye, this girl, Alec, and this boy.

toffeeca

I would be willing to do one of the feli and the fcfc if that interested you :)

SPO

I would trade Soot and Asher for him.

Arty

Hm... I've been debating... and I've decided to accept SPO's offer of Soot and Asher <3