News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The surprise to make a bad day better!

Started by Country, March 26, 2013, 07:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

I had received some bad news yesterday and shortly after I logged on here just to try and sign up for competitions again. The Trade forum was lit up so I looked and saw that it was the Elenaria thread, so of course I went to see who had received new pretties. Drool bucket in hand I clicked and scrolled down the page, our internet is a little slower than usual the past few days and so the images were not there, but I could read who they were to while it slowly loaded. I saw my name, my heart stopped, and I swear, it took even longer to load on purpose!

My gorgeous new girl Layla! Song custom, Better Dig Two

And Mr. Smexy! Song custom, Sexy and I Know it

I am so happy despite the fact of all the other things going on right now!

CrystalAngelNeko

They're both wonderful, Country ♥ I'm glad you were able to receive something to cheer you up! I mean, gosh, is Mr. Smexy.... Smexy~ Those leopard appaloosa spots almost look like leopard markings x3 And Layla has such a beautiful coat color.... Congrats ♥

WillowDragon

Oh I LOVE Layla!!  But I am a sucker for naturals. :)

Country

Thank you so much...I can appreciate them even more now that thief other issue has resolved now.

CutieePiee

Both beautiful! And I'm glad you had some sort of joy in your day. Like I said before, Layla is so stunning and probably one of my favorites. ^^