News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toffeeca's Thread o' Trades

Started by toffeeca, June 05, 2011, 08:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

So I am going to throw up a big thread with everything that I am interested in trading. All pictures are clicky to profiles. Feel free to post or PM if you are interested

Quin:

*Note: I have no problems keeping these quin, I have changed what I am aming for with my quin goals, so I am most likely to only trade quin for other quin.

Kennel Dogs:

PU:

Stable Horses:

What I am interested in:
Quinsta: Interested in all breeds except grades (unless they are stunning) Preference for females, gypsies, mustangs, ponies. Also interested in bonus tickets.
Garden Noms: Interested in any, preference for females
Kennel Dogs: Interested in Sammies, Malas, American Eskimos
Stable Horses: Interested in drafts, gypsies, gold tags, and foaling paddocks
Other adoptables: I like customs and semi customs in adoptables, especially of my kitty, just try me for anything else :D
Not interested in SG

Ravvana

I absolutely adore Hana <3 Will you only be trading her for another Quin, or could I tempt you with anything Stable-related? I also love Malika, but Hana is my favorite :)

Neocridders

OOoooh. I really love Caitlin the cocker and then Gitten the stable horse.
<3 <3

Would a gryphion semi-custom interest you for either? Or both?
:)

PonyMama

I could buy you a gold Stable tag for one of your cockers?
Order of preference: male, Female1, female 4, female 3, female 2

Keilin Alyr

Hey, it's Kenzie! I love Kenzie!

I'm pretty attached to my Quinsta though... it's a bit of a long shot, but I do have an upcoming Stable Vanner foal, who I bred to test Ruth's genes. Perhaps you could take a look when he/she arrives? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

Ravv- I will probably only be trading her for another quin, but you could possibly tempt me with stable stuff. What did you have in mind?

Neo- I'm not really interested in gryphions right now. Sorry.

PM- Very tempting, I will be leaving this open for a least a day so that all the time zones can see.

Keilin- I'll take a look, but I would be most likely to trade for another quin.

YourLoveOnly

I have him: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=408566
I like the brown dun Arab, the brown Clyde and the bay overo Clyde (in that order)

Also feel free to look at my Stable horses! I have a bunch of perlino drafts I could trade.

Willow

I love all the clydes, I'd love to take a male and female if possible...
I'd trade any of my draft stable horses, plus my gaited stallion.
I also have a white male Samoyed I would trade ^u^

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=16
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=52672

<3

Ravvana

Quote from: toffeeca on June 06, 2011, 12:54:07 AM
Ravv- I will probably only be trading her for another quin, but you could possibly tempt me with stable stuff. What did you have in mind?

Maybe 2 gold tags or 2 foaling paddocks?

Ryuukokoro

Would you take a USD offer for Brody? I've had my eye on him ever since your first Quin trading thread. X3

Alnaeyah

toffeeca

YLO- Sorry, but he just isn't a quin that I am interested in.

Willow- Sorry but none of your stable horse or the sammy interest me for the quin.

Ravv- I will keep your offer in mind.

Ryuu- I'm not really interested in USD because I have never dealt with receiving it before, but maybe if you PM me and we can discuss it?

Alnaeyah- I am very interested in Maple. I don't want to accept right away since I know that Keilin is interested in Kenzie too, but I am definitely interested in Maple :)

YourLoveOnly

Any of the drafts you might be interested in? It's mainly the perlino ones I would trade, but maybe some others too. The other Quin I have available are a brown Arab mare and a bay overo Clyde mare so that doesn't help since you are trading those types XD

Willow

Keilin Alyr

Alnaeyah's a buddy of mine, so I'd be okay with her receiving Kenzie. I have Kenzie's daughter Helen, so we'd both have awesome overo Clyde girls. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

YLO- I should learn to read XD Totally missed the second half of your message. There really aren't any of your stable horses that I would be willing to trade the quin for. I did notice though that you had a mustang girl in your trade thread, is she also available or would you only be interested in trading the arabs and clyde?

Willow- I do like Iavatette. Let me think on it for a little while. Did you have any preference in the clydes?

Keilin- I was wondering if you are Alnaeyah were in kahoots :P I really like Maple, but I am going to not make any final decisions quite yet. I just know that I hate when people make decisions before I am even able to make an offer. So I want to make sure everyone has a chance to offer if they are interested since adult quin don't come up for trade very often.

Willow

I like the chestnut flaxen, and the brown clyde boys :)
I would happily trade her for either ^u^

YourLoveOnly

Sorry toffeeca, I really wanna trade my Mustang lady for another mare and the Arab girl isn't tempting enough since I have a few brown mares so I could breed a mouse dun quite easily.

Kahlira

ETA: Am removing my offer to try for GSD instead

toffeeca

I'm sorry for disappearing for so long, but I am finally moved! So if these offers are still offered then I would like to accept:

Alnaeyah- I would like to accept your Maple for Kenzie

Willow- I would like to accept your Ivavtette for the brown male clyde

PM- I would like to accept your gold stable tag for the male cocker

And I am still open for offers on all the others!

Willow

Great! I'll go put her up for bid :D

toffeeca

Awesome! All the pets that I am trading should be up for bid now :)

Alnaeyah

Awesome. ^^
Maple is now up for bid.

PonyMama

Ok going to go buy a stable tag for you, will get it to you when I have it