News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[YLO's adopties] Getting back on track + hiring staff!

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 11, 2014, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Finally, there's news! I should have my own computer again within a max. of two months, and in the meantime I can often borrow one from my dad who isn't allowed to use it for a while due to a shoulder injury. I'm looking to get things active again, but I also want to find out what is still owed. I wrote a list, if there are things missing please let me know.

FCFC
* Get show info written up and sent to PM and Wild - in progress, should be done by tomorrow

Panda Shrimps
* Check if White Elephant and Santa Panda are in the right owner folders
* Color remaining cookies from Panda Shrimps Christmas event -- done! holding off uploading until Agency results are in
* Hire more staff: currently looking to hire one or two colorists and a file manager (this job will include removing the certs from old Panda Shrimps, uploading the Christmas pets for me if we don't make Agency and possibly help importing if we do become an Agency)

Syrian Hamster Association
* Find an artist to get artwork completed after WillowDragon's disappearance
--- DONE! Silv is working on this commission :D

!Blub!
* Get !Blub! #300 adopted out  ~ colored and ready to go in next event
* Coloring all the presents from the Christmas thread ~ 2/3 done
* Growing all ungrown !Blub! (a bunch on Secundi and there might be some left on AAA too?)
* Check current owner folders and update them (or hire someone for this, if anyone wants to help?)
I want to get all owed things done, but I'm not sure about the future of this shop beyond that. They only had a few dedicated followers on here, some of which are now inactive, and with two new fish shops launching recently I'm not too sure about bringing them back. They might retire, or instead stay around with an event every two-three months or so, but they are to unlikely to return to a fully active adoptable anymore.

Other stuff YLO needs to do at some point:
- Sent Ryuu custom forms for USD Okibi bought long ago + custom Elenaria form
- Figure out old Wobbles/Gidgets for customs trade with PM and sent forms for this

hiyoko

i could probably help with panda shrimps. i use gimp 2 though.

YourLoveOnly

I use GIMP too so files are fully compatible with that program :)