News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Raxoll Lanin} Opinions on Flatsales?

Started by Raxoll Lanin, February 18, 2014, 07:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raxoll Lanin

Well, i asked people what event they might like to see next and a Flatsale came up, which I'm all for doing! However, its been so long that any adopts had any kind of SG flatsale that I have no clue what would be reasonable to charge in it!

So, since you guys are the ones who would be purchasing the Raxoll, what might you think?

YourLoveOnly

I like flatsales to be cheap, so I usually do 10-25K (or 50K for some of the highly detailed & realistic ones), because flatsales are the quickest event and easiest way to draw in new followers so I keep them low cost. But I've seen shops to 100-250K too and if I really like the pets I'll still buy them. I just like keeping them affordable for everyone so I run cheaper ones myself and I think I'd do 20-50K for these if they were mine, because they're fairly new, not because I don't think they are worth a lot or whatever <3

SkySong

I agree with YLO. I know I have hoards of secunds, but I still prefer to keep things a little cheap. Might be because I remember when I first joined I didn't realize how to get massive amounts of secunds and so even 10k was pushing it for me.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed