News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[The Ickle Experiment] Pre Bang Thread....time to set up.

Started by Orchid, June 06, 2010, 05:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchid

*banner will be here shortly*

---

After some thought on where to release these first i think secundi would be my better answer. The community here is more the mostly just here for adoptables. Thus this is the perfect place to first open this shop, which will me most amazing ^^

My Original Thoughts

When i first started to thinking about these guys i just knew basically that i wanted an adoptable that was itty bitty cute without being pixels. Though i did search out the option of pixels, the artist Willow said it would be much easier for her to just sketch them then try so many bitty details ^^ So then i started to let my mind work a little with the idea since i had an artist :D Now not only do i have my artist i have an inkest/shadist which would be the very so awesome Keeper.

So having the arts part started and so on i started toying with ideas.

First came the name Ickle, which is a slang or cutsey speak for Small or Little.
Then came the idea that they would be something of child like professors experiments thus The Ickle Experiment.

Then came the idea for evolution, and so on with that. Thus versions of the adoptable will be released in waves. That gives me time to get each up and going easily, willow time to do sketches in sets of 5 and keeper to only have to shade in sets of five XD

---

[The Ickle Experiments Story]

As a child Marece (mear-es) Magou (ma-goo) longed for pets of his own, of course his mother always said no the various snakes and stray dogs he found wondering his back yard or road. He sobbed when he had to let them go or find them new homes, however he soon found that in his back shed there was magic to be found and thus he became little Professor Magou. In that shed he found bottles that his father had left behind when he got lost on a expedition in south Africa. They were small and shiny and had neat little glass toppers that sealed them shut. After he had cleaned out the work shed he found jars of things. Most of them were labeled with normal every day things like 'Grass Blades' and 'Water drops' however there were a few odd ones that were labeled 'Dobers Orbs' each with a certain color labeled underneath.

As he started opening these jars he came to wonder how in the world the grass blades still seemed fresh and full of life and the water had stayed in single drops. He looked about, up and down on all the shelves full of the topped bottles and the labeled jars. Eventually underneath the work bench he came upon a book. It was thick and leather bound, the front covered was embossed with gold writing 'The Book Of Ickle'. Inside there was a story about a alchemist in the woods whom had a special liquid to add to the glass topped bottles. It was called 'Suspension' liquid, with this and the correct ingredients the alchemist could make wonderful little creatures to be taken as pets and cared for by those whom mixed them.

Little Professor Magou was rather intrigued by this story and flipped a little more through the book where he found a chapter 'Basic Mixes'. There were 5 pages in this area, each with a little color coded label at the top. The first read 'Plant' the next was 'Earth', then there was 'Water' and 'Air' and the last was 'Domestic'. Each of these pages held a list of ingredients, and where to find them. Professor Magou grabbed up one of the glass topped bottles and picked the jars off the shelves. He read allowed from the 'Plant' page of the book "One blade of grass" as he poked into the bottle, "One pinch of dirt" he found worms in the dirt jar, deciding they werent called for he let them loose outside.   "One Green Dobers Orb" the orb sort of hung in the bottle like it was sitting in thick air. With that he capped the bottle and started out in the woods behind his house.

Eventually the little guy came upon a old house thats smoke stack puffed little grey smoke balls every now and and again. It was a house like in the fairy tales he had heard as a toddler. Mud like walls made up the outside of the house, grass topped the roof. The windows looked homeade and hard to see through, they had bubbles and ripples all through them. Most of the rest of the makings of the house were sticks or logs for small trees. He gulped down his fear that a wicked witch lived here and knocked on the door. To his surprise and older man answered the door. He looked rather reserved and taken care of, his clothes were a argyle sweater vest over a crisp white button shirt. His trousers were a kacky colored slack pressed and ironed. His hair was a mix of jet black and sparse greys slicked back and atop his head sat a pair of glasses.

His voice was low and rumbled, "Oh my" his eyes widened "your Mr.Magous boy". He smiled lightly "I see youve found your fathers old work shop yes?" he pointed at the bottle in Professor Magous hand. "Ye-yes sir" said magou. The old man turned and motioned magou into the shop. "Here we are let me see that now" Magou handed over the bottle, as the man added a seeminly water like liquid. Soon the orb inside began to glow a little more and the dirt floated to the top. The grass blade almost to long to fit in the bottle stood straight up. "You see this must sit like this for about 7 days, if you return at that time i shall have the beggining of a wonderful creature for you". Magou only half believing what he was told trodded back home leaving his bottle and contents with the man.

A week later he returned, on the old desk sat the bottle, inside was no longer the liquid and original contents instead there was a pile of dirt and small sprout. The alchemist came from a back room "Now boy if you take that home and leave it where the sun shines during the day you will soon find yourself with a most wonderful creation" Magou did just that, after a week of waiting he noticed the bottle was beggining to become warm at all times. At the end of the next week he returned from school expecting the plant to be dead. Surely it wouldve needed water, he cursed the alchemist for getting his hopes up. Instead he came to the shed to find a small odd plant like creature staring over the shattered glass. The creature was looking at it confused and when he came in it looked up with no surprise, 'Papa' the creature said and magou knew from that day forward what his quest in this world would be.

---

Professor Magous Work Shop

Here you can get all you needs for your soon to be creatures of surprise. Magou has only ever found the basic ingredients to the mixers so at this time this all we have for you to use. Hopefully in the near future we can start an expedition of our own to find the other ingredients needed to make more wonderful creatures.

Glass Topped Bottles

Unlimited Stock
Price:1k SG

Dobers Orbs

Green-5/5 Available-5k

Brown-3/3 Available-7k

Blue-3/3 Available-7k

Orange-2/2 Available-10k

Black-1/1 Available-12k

Blade Of Grass

5/5 Available
Price:1k

Pinch Of Dirt

5/5 Available
Price:1k

Small Leaf

3/3 Available
Price:2k

Bits Of Bark

3/3 Available

Water Droplet

3/3 Available

Ground Shells

3/3 Available

Feather

2/2 Available
Price:3k

Pinch Of Pollen

2/2 Available
Price:3k

Leather Strap

1/1 Available
Price:4k

Pinch of Dust

1/1 Available
Price:4k

*Shop is not yet open*

---

The Recipes

-

Plant Creature V 1.0

1 Bottle
1 Blade of Grass
1 Pinch of Dirt
1 Green Dobers Orb

Add Suspension Fluid
Other Potions Optional

-

Earth Creature V 1.o

1 Bottle
1 Small Leaf
1 Bits of Bark
1 Brown Dobers Orb

Add Suspension Fluid
Other Potions Optional

-

Water Creature V 1.0

1 Bottle
1 Droplet of Water
1 Ground Shell
1 Blue Dobers Orb

Add Suspension Fluid
Other Potions Optional

-

Air Creature V 1.0

1 Bottle
1 Feather
1 Pinch of Pollen
1 Orange Dobers Orb

Add Suspension Fluid
Other Potions Optional

-

Domestic Creature V 1.0

1 Bottle
1 Leather Strap
1 Pinch of Dust
1 Black Dobers Orb

Add Suspension Fluid
Other Potions Optional

---

The Alchemist Shop

Suspension Fluid Fill Up

Color Enhancers (body color)
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Turquoise
Cyan
Blue
Purple
Magenta
Pink
Price:200pg Each

Hue Enhancers
Black
White
Price:500 PG Each

Color Bits (eye color)
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Turquoise
Cyan
Blue
Purple
Magenta
Pink
Price:100 Sg Each

Hue Bits
Black
White
Price:200 Sg Each

Color Baubles (extra colors)
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Turquoise
Cyan
Blue
Purple
Magenta
Pink
Price:200 sg each

Hue Baubles
Black
White
Price:500 sg each

Color Fizzlers (marking colors)
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Turquoise
Cyan
Blue
Purple
Magenta
Pink
Price:200 sg each

Hue Fizzlers
Black
White
Price:500 sg each

-

Marking Squirts
Price:3k each

-

Alchemist Mixer Help

The colors are all around the same shade, some can be a little off then others. However you can determine this by adding Hue changers to them.

Red
+1 black-Deep Red
+2 black-Dark Red
+1 white-Light red
+2 white-Opaque Pink

Orange
+ 1 black-Burnt Orange
+ 2 black-Brown
+ 1 white-Light Orange
+ 2 white-Cremey Brown

Yellow
+1 black-Golden Yellow
+2 black-Dark Tan
+1 white-Pale Yellow
+2 white-Creme

Green
+1 black-Deep Green
+2 black-Hunter Green
+1 white-Lime Green
+2 white-Mint Green

Turquoise
+ 1 black-Deep Turquoise
+2 black-Dark Turquoise
+1 white-Bright Turquoise
+2 white-Light Turquoise

Cyan
+1 black-Cyan-Blue
+2 black-Dark Cyan
+1 white-Sky Blue
+2 white-Light Cyan

Blue
+1 black-Deep Blue
+2 black-Sapphire Blue
+1 white-Dusty Blue
+2 white-Baby Blue

Purple
+1 black-Royal Purple
+2 black-Dark Purple
+1 white-Lilac
+2 white-Light Purple

Magenta
+1 black-Dark Magenta
+2 black-Maroon
+1 white-Purple Pink
+2 white-Light Magenta

Pink
+1 black-Deep Pink
+2 black-Deep Pink
+1 white-Light Hot Pink
+2 white-Hot White Pink

+3 Black To Any-Black
+3 White To Any-White
+3 White & Black To Any-Grey

---

Done, will be ready to go once i recieve the bottles for the Alchemist's Shop ^^

Angella

Orchid

Well i need to finish off the alchemist shop details, im waiting on the bottle images for his shop. I need to make the images for the whole Magou shop maybe tomorrow i would imagine at the earliest.

The again im sorta in a state to which i cannot really say what will go on. Im 32 weeks pregnant and my waters broke about 2 weeks ago. I had an amnio test done today to check behbeh beans lung function and if he does infact have matured lungs i will be induced tomorrow which means lots of uncomfortable pain and then a little beans whoms going to accquire lots of attention the first few days and then if he does infact come home with me (though i doubt it as he'll be 5 weeks early still and itty bitty) ill have to be keeping a great watch on him. I do think ill be needing to get one of those bundle thingys to put around my shoulder and keep him in.

SweetCaroline

What! No Fire Creature? :(
Maybe later on in the future. *crosses fingers*
Hope you have a smooth delivery sweety.
~SC~