[Quinsta] Which breed horse would you most like to see added?

Started by Silvanon, September 02, 2010, 01:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

I asked this question before and have since done the three most popular answers.  I'd like to re-poll now and see what breeds you'd like to see upcoming for Quinsta.  So, pick your favorite 3!  Thanks!

Willow

YourLoveOnly

I looove the thought of Friesians, but I felt like we needed some small horsies so I voted Miniature Horse and Shetland. I also voted Appaloosa because.. well, it's gorgeous. And there are only 2 Quinsta mares right now that even have an appy pattern.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, new Quin breeds! I can't wait to see which breeds win out! =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Whimsy

Im mostly for the fjorb because they are just to danged chubby and cute.

Willow

I went for Fjord, because they're a stocky breed, but not extreme stocky like shires and clydes.
I also went for Thoroughbred because they're elegant powerful and well recognised, and lastly I went for Morgan, just because ^.^
~Willow

Keilin Alyr

Morgans are win, that's why. They're beautiful horses. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

In order of preference...
Dutch Warmblood (so I can start trying to breed the perfect Sean mimic)
Mustang (so I can virtually fulfill my RL goal of getting one)
Thoroughbred (because they'd be totally different from the current breeds)

*fingers crossed*

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Friesians = Epic win in my book but I also love Andalusians and Thoroughbreds.

BabyKittenCandy

So many amazing breeds there to choose from! I had a tough time and tbh, I wish I could have used more than 3 votes!

Should be very interesting!

Saiki

If I could have any breed as a Quinsta, I'd love Akhal Tekes. >.> But pretty much all the choices in the poll sound amazing as well. ^^

Ryuukokoro

I voted Fjords. I don't know much about them but there's one at the zoo near my old place in Indiana and the guy was just SO dang cute and friendly! I liked going to see him. ^^

PonyMama

I agree with YLO, we need a smaller breed so that is what I voted for
other then that had no idea what most other breeds look like really

Scullisto

Shetlands...cute fluffy and fiesty how could you say no. :)

Spiderfly

I voted for QH, Mustang, and Hanos. Mostly I'm a prairie girl and can't help but love Quarter Horses and Mustangs. And Hanoverians are my /favourite/ jumpers ever. There's just something so elegant and refined about them.

springacres

I voted for Fjords.  I simply cannot get enough of dun horses.  XD

ETA: I didn't notice at first that we could vote 3 times, so I added QHs and Andalusians to the list.  Andys are SO elegant and stunning, and QHs are just about my favorite breed ever.  :D

Ravvana

Squee, *so* happy to see Mustangs are now in the current top three <3 And Shetlands are up in the top three, too; they were definitely my fourth favorite :)

Pinkshadow

Voted Andalusians, Mustangs and Dutch warmblood..

But i would looove to se Danish Warmbloods too ;p
- Mostly cause im danish ;p

Or Falabella's :D