News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Carousel - Anyone Want to Run an Adoptable?

Started by Deekkru, January 21, 2011, 03:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deekkru

I'm looking for someone to run an adoptable of mine here on Secundi. Unfortunately, my busy schedule can't accommodate another project right now. At the same time, I can't make myself get rid of them.

These already went through intros on PI (though they'd have to go again-it's been too long), but I don't really want to run them on there anymore.

(There's a mutation and several accessory sets too)

The adoptable itself is simply called "The Carousel", and I'll happily hand over the manager position to anyone with experience and some examples of threads they've run. I WILL STILL OWN THEM, but you may run whatever events you want, whenever you want.

Colorists and new staff members will also need to be run by me first, but we can discuss all the details later.

For now, just post your interest and some thread samples to apply.

Rosewood

I would like to, but all threads that I have run have long been lost, and the adopts no longer exist due to lack of interest. I can however show you examples of my coloring if you'd like.

Even if I can't be the manager, I'd like to help color.

Deekkru

Sure, that would work!

If I don't find someone soon that has good examples (or even if I do), I might just let whoever applied take turns running really small events so I can see them in action.

Rosewood

Ok. I'll get some examples posted. (I'll edit this post with them so not to take up much room in the thread.)

Edit: I Pmed them to you.

Neocridders

Wow! OMG. I will totally stalk that adoptable.
I'm a little busy with what I've got adoptable wise, but oh, I can't wait to see these in action!!

Sunchaser

Does it have other stages/poses? I have actually been thinking of doing a new adoptable and these could be them if youd let me that is. But id like to see all of it first :)

red_uni387

OMG SOMEONE TAKE THEM PLEASE I WANNA SEE THEM AGAIN.

/totally excited they might come here

Kahlira

Deekkru

Rosewood - got your message, thanks!

Sunchaser - unfortunately, no. I got the original sketch several years ago from a sketch dump sale, then lost track of the artist. I tried running it around the art forums on PI, but no one knew who drew it, and I don't have time to commission and shade another piece.

However, I would always consider letting another stage be added if someone could find an artist with a very similar style and I had the time for templating.

Rosewood

I'd love other stages as well, if an artist could be found.

And you welcome Deekkru. :)

Whimsy

I would love to run it, and would love to try to find an artist who could match the style. To be really truthful I know someone who could do the sketches just like this but I dont know if I know someone that could ink/shade like this. Im going to do some snooping around to see what I can find artist wise ^-^

SeaCrest

*stalk* I can't help run (maybe events only >_>), but I totally want one XD

Deekkru

It looks like so far:

Rosewood
Sunchaser109
& Whimsy

are interested. I'll be sending out pms within the next few days (so make sure to post soon if you want a chance at running them!) Anyone interested will get a chance to run a small event in the Generals forum, and my favorite person gets the job.

Rosewood

Yay! I can't wait, even if I don't get to be the manager, I'd love to get some of these. :)