News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Phish & More Shoppee] Working on breeding menu.

Started by Whimsy, March 05, 2011, 10:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

Currently working on breeding...

Whimsy

As you park you notice a large button like sign over the new local pet store, it's supposdly state of the art insides were to much for you to pass up.

When you walk inside you notice there is not other people around, not even an attendant at the cash register. However there is a large button at the counter and past it a conveyer belt that cirles around the store. Along each wall is a section, Each section contains a certian sort of animal along with all the things you need for that animal. You walk up to the counter..will you press the button?

As you press down on the button a menu comes down in front of you, it prompts you to pick your pet.

After you pick your pet a new menu is put up.

Out loud you say "what is this?" over the intercom a robot like voice starts "The picking menu, you pick option allows you to pick your pet, we pick option allows us to choose the correct pet for you"

You push your button and off you go down the belt, it stops you in front of the tanks where the animals are kept and out comes a small pet box folded and ready to go home. You scoot a little further down the line to the section where you name your pet.

A menu comes down and asks you insert the pets name & the owners name. An example pops up to show you where the information will be located

Pets name is located in the first row, this is where you will see your pets name.
Owners name is located in the second row, this is where you will see your name.
Gender is located in the third row, this is where you will see the gender of your pet.
Id is located in the fourth row, this is where you will see your pets ID number.
Lineage is located in the fifth row, is where you will see your pets parents.

What exactly is the you pick we pick menu?
If the menu picks for you, it selects a random pet of the type that you would like. You pick its name, owner & gender. If you pick what pet you want you pick from what the store has in stock for that week. You pick its name, owner & gender also.

What about custom pets?
These will come once a month, I run them myself instead of the menu ^-^

What in the heck is the menu?
The menu is what runs the store for me mostly. You fill out your forum and I go through and put together certifcation.

Is the menu actually real?
Well not really, you fill out the forum and I do most of the work behind the scenes. Its just a fun way of putting things together ^-^

Whimsy

*Noted:If you have an old breeding tank from the orginal phish shoppe you may turn it (them) in for a free breeding slot to use whenever youd like. You will recieve a button like below with your name in your inventory. When its used it'll be removed.

Breeding here at the Phish & More shoppe is rather easy. You just leave your two pets with us, we breed them, and deliver to you the offspring.

You -may not- breed two different types of pets, sorry that just does not work and even though It's been tried It often ends up in someone eating someone O.o

You may only turn in breedings when slots are open OR when you have a free breeding slot to use.

Offspring are delivered within 72 hours of the breeding being entered.

Offspring grow into adults 7 days after they are delivered, you may trade them during this time.

Offspring have to be named within 5 days of growing, you may trade them as adults during this 5 day period.

If offspring are not named within this time (unless otherwise worked out) they are put in the stores stock for others to purchase.

Currently Open
3 Slots

Breedings in Cue
None

YourLoveOnly

Honestly the big flashing text really hurts my eyes, so I'm not able to stay on the page long enough to actually read through your info.

Whimsy

It fairly easy to scroll down past the banner and read the information.

YourLoveOnly

Now it is, there were big flashing red dots in between info parts before, so there was no way to view the text without seeing at least one thing flash XD

Whimsy

YourLoveOnly