News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dilemma... Which Quin foal should I choose?!

Started by CutieePiee, May 18, 2011, 11:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

This season has been so tough for me as there have been so many gorgeous foals out there! I need help deciding which to claim, as I only have 1 slot left!

[Omit 1 vote for 1176- I had to submit a random vote once in order to see the results. ^^]

I love buckskin, should I keep him?!:
Quote1176. CutieePiee - 51 x  678 - Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Buckskin Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

So tempted to make Rav an offer for this handsome fellow:
Quote1270. Ravvana - 356 x  569 - Gypsy Vanner M Chestnut Roan Snowflake Appaloosa, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Would love to bribe Ryuu for this beautiful mustang:
Quote1312. Ryuukokoro - 717 x  703 - Mustang M Bay Roan, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Ravvana

I vote for my stallion because I really want to see more snowflake appaloosas on Secundi, especially with roan XD

CutieePiee

I do too, Rav! All the reason why this is such a difficult decision to make.

PonyMama

I vote 1270, but that's cause I wanna steal the 1176 for myself

CutieePiee

He's also open to bribes, so feel free to make an offer on him in my trading thread PM. ^^

springacres

I vote 1176 because I really want to see more bay-based Vanners.  And because I'm biased in favor of Florica foals.  :3

Goddesss

I chose 1270 even though I want him for myself.

BabyKittenCandy

I would say 1270.. I seriously need bonus tickets!

CutieePiee

The majority seems to be leaning on Rav's 1270 at the moment. But I shall wait a bit longer and will probably make my decision tomorrow. :)

Ryuukokoro

lol well it's doubtful judging by those votes but my little boy is still waiting for you if you decide you'd like him. ^^ *crosses fingers*

CutieePiee

Thanks for everyone's input! And as difficult as it was to choose, I will be going with Rav's roan snowflake boy. <3

Which means my buckskin boy and Ryuu's mustang are very much available! If you want 'em go ahead and submit an offer! :)