News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Reintroduction of: Fish? Or Gemkats?

Started by Cydaea, May 31, 2011, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cydaea

Hello everyone! My name is Cydaea and it has been a (very) long time since I've been in the cyber adoptions world.  Formerly, at the Eastern Isle Marketplace (showing my age here LOL), I was known as Moonstar and sold little eyeless creatures named derbies - if anyone remembers that era.  Since then I've belonged to the CAOF and have created many other little creatures.  Of those, I've picked two that I have an interest in recreating.  I thought I would post examples here to see if there was any interest. 

The first are called Gemkats and they're little kitty pixels that have different gemstones on top of their heads. 
Some examples:

The other option I'm considering is reopening my fish place, which involved choosing a tank, ornaments, and fish to create a custom fish tank. 
Here are some fish examples:

Here are some ornament/plant examples:

Here are some finished tanks:

I would be interested in working with either adoptable but would any of you be interested in adopting?

TheLeet

I do like the fish and would be interested in adopting :)

Winged

While i like cat adoptables, i think those lines would need quite a bit of work before i would want to adopt.
I do like the fish though, they seem interesting! Only thing is, the tanks shown are very small. Would larger ones be availiable?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Cydaea

I know the cat lines are pretty thick, I kind've liked the whimsy of them. They were inspired (in part) by this image I did:

As for the fish, yes the tanks come in all shapes and sizes:

Since I've made these (oh, 5 years ago?) I have set up a 55gallon tank of my own and in the process have become pretty knowledgeable about different varieties of fish and plants.  It could be fun!

Ryuukokoro

I'm usually not into pixel art but those fix are freaking adorable! ^.^ I would love to get a little tank of my own and a fish or two. <3

I agree that the cat lines look a little rough, but the fish art is just adorable.

WolfgangTlouey

I WANT MORE FISH FOR MY FISH TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!

hehehe!

Kahlira

I agree. Fish are friends, not food. The cats, are eh to me. But the fish are nice =D

Silvanon

Solistia

I must say I am also a fan of the fish 8D

Sunchaser

Id love to see a fish adoptable, the one i was working on had to take a back seat to another.

WolfgangTlouey

http://borroweddreams.net/petz/

I still have my fish aquarium... I'd love to add more fun stuff to it!

Neocridders

FISH FISH FISH *chants*

Sorry. Although I'm totally a cat person, I'm TOTALLY a fish lover. I've always loved watching fish swim around and around and around. So many colors, so many kinds. GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL POKE---.... wait. urrhh... fish.

^^

ramonfernandez

Quote from: Cydaea on May 31, 2011, 10:35:04 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Cydaea and it has been a (very) long time since I've been in the cyber adoptions world.  Formerly, at the Eastern Isle Marketplace (showing my age here LOL), I was known as Moonstar and sold little eyeless creatures named derbies - if anyone remembers that era.  Since then I've belonged to the CAOF and have created many other little creatures.  Of those, I've picked two that I have an interest in recreating.  I thought I would post examples here to see if there was any interest. 

The first are called Gemkats and they're little kitty pixels that have different gemstones on top of their heads. 
Some examples:

The other option I'm considering is reopening my fish place, which involved choosing a tank, ornaments, and fish to create a custom fish tank
Here are some fish examples:

Here are some ornament/plant examples:

Here are some finished tanks:

I would be interested in working with either adoptable but would any of you be interested in adopting?

This is actually my first time of hearing(reading) about adopting fish.  Hmm...

EvanescentHowling

Ryuukokoro

This is a really old thread that got bumped, guys. ^^;;

Luv007

Silly luv....

Thanks for the heads up, Ryuu!

EvanescentHowling