News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptable Possibility?

Started by Daimas, August 17, 2011, 03:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

I recently bought some likes from the talented Kiakakash on PI and was wondering if Secundi would like to see them ran here as well.

This is a female, with pigtails, and a silky dress. there are also males* havent shaded them yet* and each gender will have different  hair, clothes, accessories

They will also be a smaller size

so Yea? Nay?

BabyKittenCandy

Certainly not my cup of tea so to say.. I would rather see more of the Hallowed Souls.

Kahlira

Hallowed souls, as their handlers perchance? I know you were talking about that.

Daimas

I currently trying to get back in touch with my colorist.. we always seem to miss each other. but dont worry the HS arent going anywhere.

the handlers for the HS arent Chibi^^ I already have their lines I just need a shader, and someone to make shoes

these are a different adoptable altogether

Luv007

I like them.  The head is a bit large, but I suppose that's just the style.  I love customizable adopties and I love the shading on these guys!!

But definately more HS too!!!

hiyoko

I'd collect them, they're cute.:)

EvanescentHowling

I would definitely get myself one or two of them :)

Wildfilly94

Aww their cute! I like them. I would get a couple for sure. :)

Daimas

Quote from: luv007 on August 17, 2011, 07:37:25 AM
I like them.  The head is a bit large, but I suppose that's just the style.  I love customizable adopties and I love the shading on these guys!!

But definately more HS too!!!

the shading itself is one reason they take so long because cel shading takes forever.

thanks for all the positive feedback! im working hard to get them ready for here and PI

Luv007

Daimas

male with no shirt bluejeans and long bang style

Wildfilly94