News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gremlin New Breed?

Started by Wildfilly94, October 18, 2013, 04:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I know this is probably not going to happen or if it does it will take me AGES to perfect, but I'm considering drawing a new breed for Grems. It would be MY artwork since willow is no longer available to art. I have an inker/template artist already lined up its just deciding what to draw and drawing it right.

So I'd love to hear everyones suggestions on a new breed!
Keep in mind we have many mutations for normal gremlin already, so it would need to be something pretty different/attainable to draw to look very different from mutationed normal grems or aquatic grems.

Rosedawn

What about something...flower inspired? (Has no idea how it would work exactly...maybe slightly smaller than normal gremlin and they live inside their flower.....)

Ryuukokoro

Maybe something quadrupedal instead of biped? :)

Wildfilly94

I'm going to be that person that bumps up a /really/ old thread... Haters gun' hate!

*ahem*

So do we have any more ideas/votes? I'm feeling inspired to attempt to draw a new breed today. I'll probably be very uninspired about 2 minutes after I start trying to draw but thats besides the point.. XD

SPO

Elenaria

Geck, not monkeys. xD;;;  Winged?  Or just feathers in random places? xD;;  Humming bird wings would be cute on Gremlins... D8
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SPO

There is a wing mutation though...

Maybe that slight build like the hummingbirds?

Kahlira

But... Monkey one would be so cool!

SkySong

Maybe a prehistoric one? Can go for the feathery things with a reptilian look?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Silvanon

Hum, I don't really have many ideas for new breeds, but I do think new poses of current breeds would be awesome.

Rosedawn

SPO

I would like a prehistoric one!

Wildfilly94

So I have (That I believe are doable without looking too similar to mutations) Flower-based, Crystaline/Crystalized, and Prehistoric (Scaley/dinosaury). :D

One of these is in the works now, another maybe soon because I WANTS IT. >.>