News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Demon Lion Stallions

Started by Elenaria, November 28, 2013, 11:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Squall

This is a lineart edit that we're thinking about adding in, if people are interested.  An initial number will be released (probably for USD only as a fundraiser for sera's husband), and then their lines will have a possibility of passing through breeding.  [Just noticed that there's a bit of 'smudge' to be cleaned up, so that will be done before they're officially released.]

This edit is for DEMON MALE lines only.  Only Demon Lions would have the possibility to pass on the lines.

Any interest in these guys?
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

Midnight Phantom

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

i'm currently planning to release them as premades, but would you guys prefer the option to purchase one or two as customs? 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Hmm, depends. Will you do a lion mimic as a premade? ;)
Other than that i don't have any spesific ideas for customs, so would be just as happy with premades or semi customs.
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

i'm not planning to do a full lion mimic, but i am working on a buckskin or something that will look oddly lion-like.  ^.~  We may do a white one as well (KIMBA!!!!!!), but other than that i was thinking of doing up to two fantasies.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7

*sputters and flails ecstatically*  OMGILOVETHEM!  Yes, please!  xDDD  I would totally be interested in a custom or two, even if just semi or song custom.  <333

Elenaria

Second premade complete:

Leon

So this is officially a mutation. ^^  There will be up to 15 'first gen' Demon Lions available.  Up to 10 will be premades, and up to 5 can be customs of some sort.  ^^ 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

The FF names are tormenting me and making me want them more omgstopitsera

I'd love to have one of these, will they be available for bribes?

Elenaria

..... *totally wants to make a Sephiroth one now*  <<;

There will be up to five customs available to be bribed, Bun.  ^^

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

All my money for Sephiroth Sera. All my money. If I get a custom slot....

springacres

Elenaria

Kimba

All right, guys.  i'm officially willing to take offers on these guys. 

There are now 3 premades completed (though i make keep Squall. <3<;;; ); and 4 customs still available.  i'll update the Elenaria bribe thread about them soon, but since you guys showed interest first, i'll give you first shot at them. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7

I want a Custom!@  Pretty please?  xD;;

Elenaria

i think premades will range from 15-25$; i would like to get a minimum of 30$ for simple customs.

Is that totally unfair?  D8  i mean, it's a fairly involved line edit and is an official mutation with a chance of passing on, plus the first gens are limited in number.....

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Scullisto

omg I want one baaaaad.    stalky stalky

i will pay $25 for Kimba in a heart beat
'

Elenaria

Kimba is totally sold to you, then, Scullisto! <3

For these guys, payment will be sent to my paypal at: seraaches@gmail.com

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

Darn it! Missed Kimba.. will it just be the 3 premades? Or might you do more?

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Scullisto

I will send $$ to which fine artist?

Found it...moneys has been sent.

DawnStar7

Ouch...  It's not unfair, just more than I can pay for a custom right now.  I'll pay $15 for Leon though!  |D;;;

BabyKittenCandy

I'll look forwards to some more premades then! Like Dawn, $25 might be a bit much for me atm but I be able to do somewhere between $15-$20

Scullisto

I feel the pricing is fair...I know I just slapped down the cash for Kimba but there is a story behind that that begins when I was a child and I felt my only friend was Kimba the White lion and when I saw this guy ...my  inner child nearly wept...He is so very close to my heart its scary.

Winged

I think that pricing's probably okay, but i can't justify spending any over $15 myself. I'll offer $15 for Squall though!
Owner of Gliders!