Adorable Fantasy/Natural Feli Kittens! Sera, Arty, & Rosewood!!

Started by Wildfilly94, December 01, 2013, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

So my beautiful litter from Peeco and Luna were delivered to me this morning!! they are o precious, I adore them! However, I cannot keep them all so two of the three will be rehomed in this thread. ^^

Violette (Keeping)

Silver (M)

Arrow (F)

Interested in - Other feli, elenaria, quinsta, etc.

Rosewood

I have a litter coming from these two, if you would consider a kitten from them.....
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529764
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=549395

or... i can offer you one of these...

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553014
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563351

Edit: My preference would be  Silver, and then Arrow, but would be happy with either.

Arty

Would any of my pets interest you for arrow? She's really pretty :o

Wildfilly94

I'm not sure who'd you'd like to trade, but I love all your elenaria, as well as your feli felicity (like her a lot ;-;)

Arty

Felicity isn't mine sadly, but she and Tai are third on the list ^^;;
I could offer you two RBs for any of my Elenaria (just one if you want Deth) but considering how few I have and the fact that I paid USD for all of them I don't think I'm ready to part with them yet, sorry >>;

sera

Wild, i'd be willing to do a random Elenaria for Arrow. ^^

Arty

Sera, I like you, but why must you like everything I like? It's not fair... TT.TT

sera

It's proof that we both have really good taste, i think.  <3<;

Also, this exact same thing happens to me a lot, too. xD;  'i love you, but STOP BIDDING ON THINGS i WANT TO WIN. D8'  Gomen ne.... ^^;;;;

Wildfilly94

Rosewood: Considering you are next in line, I will wait until your litter it here to decide on anything pertaining to Silver, and possibly even Arrow. I like your elenaria as well, though not totally sure at this point.

Arty: Okay, depending on how fast your kittens are here, I will consider a kitten. ^^ Hopefully they are born here soon so I can trade before my own kittens grow :P

Sera: Definitely considering! ^^

Arty

I just wanna win one thing though :/
You can just color up an Elenaria to trade but I have nothing >>;

Rosewood

Rosewood

Wild, was wondering if you were still looking at offers...  I don't want to seam like im rushing you, but our kittens should be growing soon.

Wildfilly94

OH wow I totally forgot all about this thread. XDDD
I will look over the offers and let you know probably friday

Wildfilly94

Sera, would I get choice of breed or anything or is it totally random?

Arty -Would I get first or second choice of kittens??

Rosewood - If PM isn't interested in Arrow in a trade, then Arrow would go to you for this girl; http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=564277

Arty

Um... I don't have but the one Feli so I'd like to keep my first pick but I could attach the two RBs to the kitten that you'd get but I'd understand if you didn't like that offer >>;

sera

i'd give you free choice of any breed but fairy. xD;;;;;;  BLAST THOSE FAIRIES.  ^.~  If i randomized, there would be a very SMALL chance of fairy. <<;;;  But it would be tiny. xD;

Wildfilly94

Okay Rosewood Arrow is all yours for your little girl I linked to in my previous post :)

Sera-so.. Could I choose Kelpies, and just have you color it when they are done?  :o
Fat chance I know but I gotta try xD

Rosewood

sera

i discussed it with the higher powers, and the answer is no.  xD;; Only currently existing breeds. <3 

Wildfilly94

Okay, I think I'm gunna go with the kitten and RBs from arty for silver :)
I need more unrelated feli and RBs are love <3

Arty

Um... if you recall, Rosewood's preference was Silver but she'd take either, I only wanted Arrow, I need a female and she's just adorable :/

I guess I'll take Silver but it would probably be better if you double and maybe triple checked offers...

Wildfilly94

Whoops. -.-

Didn't really need the snippy comment about checking offers though. Mistakes happen.
Will go check to see if I can swap kittens with rosewood right quick.

Arty

I wasn't being snippy, I realize that mistakes happen and I was giving you some advice that I go by. I apologize for pointing it out to you.

Wildfilly94

Okay I'm just going to have rosewood send arrow to you and I'll have her bid in silver from my account. Let me know when your kittens arrive and who you picked to keep and I will let you know which mares I'd like to use next time elenaria breeding comes around. :) problem solved

Arty

TheLeet

I just noticed that Violette has ended up in the Feli account. I don't really understand how that happened but anyway, where should I send her? D:

Wildfilly94

O.o weird. She should be with me. The other two kittens were traded

TheLeet

Maybe I accidentally set the litter to keep none instead of 1. It seems unlikely to me but it's the only explanation I can come up with :/

Anyway, she's back in your account now ^_^

Wildfilly94

Could be, lol. But Yeay for her being back home! :) thank you!